A Crazy Story From Partition

mrggg123

Tragic story of this woman. But at least now she and her children have been re united. Partition was a huge mistake and disaster in the social fabric of Punjab. Nothing like this has ever happened in the history of Punjab. A million people dead, countless women abducted and raped, so many children turned into orphans. We can't even imagine the amount of suffering this partition caused on both sides of the border.

Where does it say she was forced to convert?

lol

well she was young and it was either that or die? A young sikh girl in a 100% azad kashmir muslim population, would she be allowed to stay sikh? You tell me son?! You must have seen this in history its well documented :biggrin2: you every read the history of punjab? Its not just sikh people saying this people from outside have observed forced conversions for centuries. Do you know where raja and chowdhury comes from? People from kashmir and mirpur are so proud of these two castes, who were their ancestors?

I really didnt know pakistani punjabis like you existed, i.e hypocrites who deny everything but now I know there are bad apples like you. I heard on the radio one muslim guy from faislabad he said hes proud that his family originate from jahalandhar and hindustan,he knows his roots and he would be happy for his son or daughter to marry a non muslim and he wouldnt like to convert them, he says hes not a perfect muslim... This is a true punjabi not a fake which has been brainwashed by pathans and arabs lol

well she was young and it was either that or die? A young sikh girl in a 100% azad kashmir muslim population, would she be allowed to stay sikh? You tell me son?! You must have seen this in history its well documented :biggrin2: you every read the history of punjab? Its not just sikh people saying this people from outside have observed forced conversions for centuries. Do you know where raja and chowdhury comes from? People from kashmir and mirpur are so proud of these two castes, who were their ancestors?

I really didnt know pakistani punjabis like you existed, i.e hypocrites who deny everything but now I know there are bad apples like you. I heard on the radio one muslim guy from faislabad he said hes proud that his family originate from jahalandhar and hindustan,he knows his roots and he would be happy for his son or daughter to marry a non muslim and he wouldnt like to convert them, he says hes not a perfect muslim... This is a true punjabi not a fake which has been brainwashed by pathans and arabs lol

Yea bro, i also heard that faisalabad fellow, he came on the asian network on monday, on nihals show.

You would be surprised to know how many Pakistanis actually believe that Pakistanis did not kill any Sikhs and Hindus while believing that all the violence that took place only happened in east Punjab at the hands of the Sikhs. I know a Pakistani Muslim man who is very friendly with me. Actually he is of Sikh ancestry. His Sikh grand father was a wealthy land owner in Faislabad/Lailpur. During partition he decided to convert to Islam instead of losing his huge land holdings. He told me that while he was young he was always taught that Muslims never killed Sikhs during partition and all the violence happened only by the Sikhs in east Punjab. But then one day he had a talk with his grand father who dispelled this myth and told him the truth. He told him that during partition Sikhs and Hindus were chopped like Gaajar & Moolis all over west Punjab. And it was because of this that the whole Sikh population left for east Punjab while some Sikhs(like his grand father) who did not want to leave had to become Muslim. The only Sikhs that were safe were the ones who lived in the tribal Pashtun territory of FATA where the Pathan tribals would not let Muslim league men touch any Sikh.

You would be surprised to know how many Pakistanis actually believe that Pakistanis did not kill any Sikhs and Hindus while believing that all the violence that took place only happened in east Punjab at the hands of the Sikhs. I know a Pakistani Muslim man who is very friendly with me. Actually he is of Sikh ancestry. His Sikh grand father was a wealthy land owner in Faislabad/Lailpur. During partition he decided to convert to Islam instead of losing his huge land holdings. He told me that while he was young he was always taught that Muslims never killed Sikhs during partition and all the violence happened only by the Sikhs in east Punjab. But then one day he had a talk with his grand father who dispelled this myth and told him the truth. He told him that during partition Sikhs and Hindus were chopped like Gaajar & Moolis all over west Punjab. And it was because of this that the whole Sikh population left for east Punjab while some Sikhs(like his grand father) who did not want to leave had to become Muslim. The only Sikhs that were safe were the ones who lived in the tribal Pashtun territory of FATA where the Pathan tribals would not let Muslim league men touch any Sikh.

lets be fair was it more muslims converting sikhs or vice versa? I know some muslims converted to sikihi, especially in a bhullar village (I read this somewhere)