Sant Mahapursh

UsernameTaken

I would suggest you that not to follow any person regardless of their past organization history. Only try to keep in sang at of guru sahib ji by spending more and more direct time with SGGS ji.

I agree. I follow no Sant or Mahpurush. I respect them but that's as far as it goes. Silly people go around like fanatics of such and such a person. You need to JOIN with the Guru Sahib via their parchaar not do math tekh and so on as is seen.

I listen to many, yet follow only SGGS.

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me" Jesus, "Your will is ever so sweet to me" Guru Arjun Dev Ji, huge difference. Jesus was a pakhandi baba, and Guru Sahib was the truth.

You've insulted a Prophet of Akal Purakh. You have a habit of doing this as seen bu your previous posts. Gurbani has mentioned the Bible, Quran, Mohammed, Adam, [all in favourable light] and here you are insulting. It's like I was at School and the cretins started shouting at Allah and calling him names, the other side began insulting Waheguru, yet the fools failed to realise they insult the ONE, who has many attributed names.

Baba jee said - Just do one thing, make me yours! I dont need anything else.'

These were the bachans of Baba ji proving their absolute Piar, Prem, Bhaavna for Guru sahib.

When Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji walked up to Baba Nand Singh Ji and hugged them and said,

'' You said you didn't know how to ask for something, but you have just asked for everything''

'Je tu mera hoe, taa sabh jag tera hoe'

If you are mine, then the whole world will be yours...

Dhan Dhan Satguru Nanak Dev jee

Dhan Baba Nand singh jee Dhan Baba Jawand singh Jee

gur peeraa(n) kee chaakaree mehaa(n) kararree sukh saar

=> To work for the Guru, or a spiritual teacher, is terribly difficult, but it brings the most excellent peace.

dhan waheguru ji :)

Thank you that was a beautiful sakhi! Here is another one:

http://www.gurmatbibek.com/contents.php?id=61

You've insulted a Prophet of Akal Purakh. You have a habit of doing this as seen bu your previous posts. Gurbani has mentioned the Bible, Quran, Mohammed, Adam, [all in favourable light] and here you are insulting. It's like I was at School and the cretins started shouting at Allah and calling him names, the other side began insulting Waheguru, yet the fools failed to realise they insult the ONE, who has many attributed names.

Can you please share where Gurbani has mentioned bible?

You should read more books mate its the strain that somethings getting tough that makes you learn things.. If you only read in English I recommend getting you mind together and hit up some Punjabi its much easier even if you dont knkow it but still both can speak the language of love and if your attuned with love then you sometimes cant tell which language someone just spoke but rather you connect to their soul and what they are saying..

Mad props and my heart goes out to anyone else who posts more Mahapurkhs here.

Thank you for the OP for starting such a beautiful thread.

Guest Jacfsing2

look at the third section, http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Muhammad

P.S. Jesus did say, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and nobody comes to the Father except through me!" (Cocky)

P.S. Guru Sahib said, "Some call the Lord Ram, some Khudai" (Universal Vaheguru)

Jesus was a conman, and it looks like he has fooled you as well.

Can you please share where Gurbani has mentioned bible?

What is the Kateb? it's the Bible.

Panj vakẖaṯ nivāj gujārėh paṛėh kaṯeb kurāṇā

You may chant your prayers five times each day; you may read the Bible and the Koran

The followers of the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran, standing at Your Door, meditate on You.

Ŧuḏẖ ḏẖi▫ā▫īniĥ beḏ kaṯebā saṇ kẖaṛe.