Who Can Sit/meditate On A Lion Or Tiger Skin Rug?

abelsingh

• 2 months later...

Not sure about getting leprosy but sitting on tiger skin rugs is not childs play. It has great symbolic significance in various mystic gnosis traditions. In this context, tiger symbolises one's ego so sitting on signifies one has dissolved its ego in their real self- Parbrahman or conquered their ego.

i believe if one sits on it without jap tap, and naam, its energy will drive person out his/her mind literally, and can result in serious effects such long sleeplessness, mental imbalance, and horrific nightmares.

symbolic value is there of course. but it also acts a wall between the person and members of animal kingdom.

siting on it is sign of a puran jatsat Brahamgian awastha. like only a pure gold utensil can hold lioness milk, and milk will rip apart any other metal instantly.

thank you ji all.

Guest Jacfsing2

I cant remember where but i heard that only a jati sati mahapurakh is allowed to sit and meditate on those tiger rugs otherwise that person will suffer from leprosy. I think they said it was from Baba Nand Singh Ji's bachan but I dont know whether it is true or not.

It's true, in fact in most Nanaksari Gurdwaras only Guru Sahib himself can have tiger skin, (because in the universe he is the highest Spiritual Leader), I personally would say don't do it, not because you'll have leprosy, but because only royalty in Bhagti should sit on Tiger-Skin, (Guru Sahib is the only one, ONLY ONE who deserves to sit on Tiger-Skin)