What If Someone Wants To Quit?

Guest guest

What if I say that I don't want anything not even my soul to exist in any form and wants to die.i just want to quit this is too much difficulty and weird for me I mean 84lakh just for one human life.we are already in a hell.Also it's too difficult to reach god.I am ok with one single life and after that a complete death but instead I am stuck here forever.I wish my soul never existed in first place :(

Guest Satnaam

Ur not here forever, u could be dead tomorrow- the psychology of people is hell- not the earth realm- so u can still live heaven on earth- Truth- by living Truthfully- Who cares about every1 else, be happy, be thankful for your blessings and detach from the crap.

Be in chadri kala, recognise your beloved in everything n everyone and learn what He wants u to learn- yeh u have had so many janams- so make the most of this one.

Fudge eveyone else, practice Truth (apply gurbani 2 ur life) n embrace n enjoy life. We're free.

Bhaji/Benji

You have no choice.

Your soul is immortal and death is just a doorway, you die and pass through into your next existence, and it is all Akaal Purkhs Khade!

You hit the nail on the head, we go through 84 lakhs of lives, we are living in hell now.

So why don't we want to break out?

We cannot leave this life as failures, we cannot, must no lose this battle.

So what do we do ?

We take the asraa/support of our Guru and we start walking on the Gurus path. We keep on moving along the path. That is the secret - WE KEEP ON MOVING ALONG GURUS PATH - one day we will get there !

Make small changes in your life, don't do too much in one go. If you cannot do full Japji Sahib then just to panj pauria, if you cannot do that then just do mool mantra. If you cannot do 20 mins then do 10, if not 10 then just 5. BUT make those 5 minutes count, devote the whole 5 to your Guru. But don't stop on the path, don't look left, don't look right (meaning don't look at what others are doing) stick to your path and KEEP GOING.

Don't be disheartened, you have been blessed - you have a human life, next your are born in a Sikh house hold, you care for your faith - what more proof do you want that Guru Ji loves you???? Then show Him that love back.

Come on Bhaji/Benji don't lose heart, be strong be strong like the Sahibzadhay - did they lose faith? Did Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Ji lose faith? No.

So take inspiration and start walking on the path, ask Guru Ji before any decision you make, one day your will get there

Bhaji / Benji

You have no choice.

Your soul is immortal and death is only a doorway, you die and pass through into your next existence and it is all Akaal Purkhs khade !

You hit the nail on the head, we go through 84 lakhs of lives we are living in hell now.

So why don't we break free?

We do this by taking the aasraa/support of our Guru and start walking on the Gurus path. We keep on going along the path. That is the secret - WE KEEP ON MOVING ALONG GURUS PATH - one day we will get there !

Make small changes in your life, don't do too much in one go. If you cannot do a full Japji Sahib then just do 5 pauria, if you cannot do that then do Mool Mantras. If you cannot do 20 mins then do 10, if you cannot do 10 do 5 BUT make those 5 minutes count, devote the whole 5 minutes to your Guru. Don't stop on the path, don't look left, don't look right (meaning don't look at what others are doing) stick to your path and KEEP GOING.

Don't be disheartened , you have already been blessed - you have a human life, next you are born in a Sikh household, then you care for your faith - what more proof do you want that Guru Ji loves you ???? Then show that love back.

Come on Bhaji / Benji don't lose heart, be storng like the sahibzadhay - did they lose faith? Did Banda Singh Bahadur Ji lose faith, NO.

Take inspiration and start walking on the path, ask Guru Ji before any decision you make, one day you will get there.

Bhai Vir Singh (his birthday today) wrote (paraphrased) "Vaheguru is kind, so he made things easy. Butter is expensive but we can survive without it. Roti is cheaper because we need it to survive. Water is free as we can't survive long without it. But air is everywhere because we can't survive a moment without it. And the most important thing to meet our Source so we do not dry up or get lost meandering in fields, forced underground out of sight without hope for years(water analogy) Waheguru did not make it hard but easiest. Waheguru is all around, Here! Now! So everything is perfect. Realize this and smile be happy and say Waheguru. Each time u say waheguru be happy smile realize him. Repeat. You will forget. Have fear sadness again. So practice remembering Waheguru and smiling and realizing. If u say/ think waheguru, say it again with gratituse and thanks that he let u remember. So thank again with waheguru shabad cuz u remembered."

What if I say that I don't want anything not even my soul to exist in any form and wants to die.i just want to quit this is too much difficulty and weird for me I mean 84lakh just for one human life.we are already in a hell.Also it's too difficult to reach god.I am ok with one single life and after that a complete death but instead I am stuck here forever.I wish my soul never existed in first place :(

That's the EGO talking...not the soul.

Let your soul do some talking by holding steady that Mind that is leading you astray.

Focus on bhajan/bandigi. Listen to Kirtan listen to katha listen to gurbani. Get rid of all those things that make you feel negative. Forget about them all. And replace them with Gurbani and Sikhi Sidhaant. Then notice your life changing course! It'll become amazing because;

charan saran gur eaek paiddaa jaae chala sath gur kott paiddaa aagae hoe laeth hai ||