Pakistani Punjabis Or Mirpuris?

mrggg123

In Pakistan itself, the Mirpuris are known as 'janglee' type people. Very backward and crime-ridden. The situation is no different here in the UK. Pakistani Punjabis want nothing to do with them and are ashamed of their antics.

They r indeed janglee h@r@mis! Whats worse, is how theyve convinced every1 that theyre "kashmiris", loool, they r about as kashmiri as diego maradona. They r basically jammu-ites, who have captured the western part of jammu in india when the tribals invaded after partition. Then re-named the area "azad kashmir", yet the actual place frm which the name kashmir comes from, kashmir valley, is actually in india! Also they dont even have a language (which they think they do), just a dialect, pahari, which of all the panjabi dialects, is the worst sounding. Theyre r undoubtedly just northern hillbillies in salwars!

The biggest shame of all, is, that this is the area from where, 1 of the greatest sikh generals came from, bhai Gurbax Singh aka Banda Singh Bahadur. He was from an area called poonch, which half of is in pakistan jammu (azad kashmir), n other half in india jammu.

Most paks in uk r from mirpur in azad kashmir, the ones however in southern england, r mostly from neighbouring area of kotli. Other areas of poonch, muzzafarabad and bhimber r represented less in uk. All useless kaminey tho, which ever way u look at it. Theyre also very caste/brardari Obsessed, so much so, they marry their own cousins, to keep the properties/land within the family, n consequently have abundance of disabled kids.

These fake Punjabis like think of themselves as more genuine punjabis and think Sikhs are less Punjabi. When in fact these people are more into their arabic culture of Smoking Shisha and other Islamic customs and traditions. Most use Khan as their surname name which comes from the Mongols.

Bhatras on the other hand like myself are descended from the ancient Hindu Civilizations that have lived in Punjab for thousands of years long before any Muslims or foreign invaders came to there. In terms of who lie the claim to being the oldest group of people associated with Punjab that are in the UK are probably the Bhats and their culture has not changed for thousands of years. ie they remain pure and original in their Punjabi Traditions. Although none of these traditions are as important as the Sikh faith.

They r indeed janglee h@r@mis! Whats worse, is how theyve convinced every1 that theyre "kashmiris", loool, they r about as kashmiri as diego maradona. They r basically jammu-ites, who have captured the western part of jammu in india when the tribals invaded after partition. Then re-named the area "azad kashmir", yet the actual place frm which the name kashmir comes from, kashmir valley, is actually in india! Also they dont even have a language (which they think they do), just a dialect, pahari, which of all the panjabi dialects, is the worst sounding. Theyre r undoubtedly just northern hillbillies in salwars!

The biggest shame of all, is, that this is the area from where, 1 of the greatest sikh generals came from, bhai Gurbax Singh aka Banda Singh Bahadur. He was from an area called poonch, which half of is in pakistan jammu (azad kashmir), n other half in india jammu.

Most paks in uk r from mirpur in azad kashmir, the ones however in southern england, r mostly from neighbouring area of kotli. Other areas of poonch, muzzafarabad and bhimber r represented less in uk. All useless kaminey tho, which ever way u look at it. Theyre also very caste/brardari Obsessed, so much so, they marry their own cousins, to keep the properties/land within the family, n consequently have abundance of disabled kids.

O ok cheers for that. I live in an area with a lot of mirpuris, ive lived here for over 15 years met some good and bad types but very rarely ever came across any punjabis who actually speak punjabi. For example we have people here who are from rawalpind or Gujar Khan but they speak potwari not pahari (dont know if theres any difference between the two). I get along with them quite well but dont understand a word of what they say, but they understand my punjabi lol. I know theres places like slough which has people from jhelum apparently they cause a lot of trouble too.

My observation of Mirpuris is that they marry to cousins from pakistan and usually just go to college. Guys can go out clubbing etc, bur girls have to stay at home and very few are secretive or go out. They deal a lot of drugs driving around in high performance cars, buying 500k houses and have no sense of value for objects. They open up businesses although a lot of established businesses have been founded on drug money. Have to remember not everyone is like this, but I have seen a lot of this growing up and it hasn't been nice.

I have only come across one person from fasilabad who said he was a rai. And one person from Gujrat he said he speaks punjabi, hes quite respectful and said all punjabis are up north! think he speaks potwari too. Would love to meet fellow punjabis who speak my langauge tho!

I dunno paji, ive never met any1 from poonch, but any has to b better than the scumpuris! Tho i dont wanna generalise, but they all c us as kuffars anyway.

I met one he was a taxi driver and I had quite a nice journey with him, hence why I remember where hes from lol.

What about people from birmingham? Lot of apneh get in pungeh there. Are the mirpuris the ones who go to convert girls of other faiths?

My pakistani mate from Gujar Khan told me that 90% of pakistanis are mirpuris and he said his people dont really like them, although he has a lot of mirpuri friends lol

O ok cheers for that. I live in an area with a lot of mirpuris, ive lived here for over 15 years met some good and bad types but very rarely ever came across any punjabis who actually speak punjabi. For example we have people here who are from rawalpind or Gujar Khan but they speak potwari not pahari (dont know if theres any difference between the two). I get along with them quite well but dont understand a word of what they say, but they understand my punjabi lol. I know theres places like slough which has people from jhelum apparently they cause a lot of trouble too.

My observation of Mirpuris is that they marry to cousins from pakistan and usually just go to college. Guys can go out clubbing etc, bur girls have to stay at home and very few are secretive or go out. They deal a lot of drugs driving around in high performance cars, buying 500k houses and have no sense of value for objects. They open up businesses although a lot of established businesses have been founded on drug money. Have to remember not everyone is like this, but I have seen a lot of this growing up and it hasn't been nice.

I have only come across one person from fasilabad who said he was a rai. And one person from Gujrat he said he speaks punjabi, hes quite respectful and said all punjabis are up north! think he speaks potwari too. Would love to meet fellow punjabis who speak my langauge tho!

My cousins mate is from gujjar khan, n hes a nice lad. I also had a mate from gujrat in college, he too was very nice n respectful. Ive also met taxi drivers who r from jhelum, n have found them to b kool and sound. Yea faisalabad (lyalpur), is the re-settlement place of jalandhar muslims who left during partition, hence speak exact same dialect as sikhs in uk, who r mostly from doaba. What u will notice is these places r all in w.panjab, n r genuine panjabis, unlike those imposters from scumpur. Im 100% certain had it been, 90% panjabis frm pakistan in uk, as opposed to the mirpuris/paharis, then u wouldnt see even a 10th of the trouble that community has caused. American n canadian pak communities r a testament to that. Heck even scottish paks r a testament to that.

Regarding the potwari n pahari thing, well the 2 r near each other geographically, but i believe they r diffrnt from each other quite a lot.