Last Reply - Bhatra Community Thread

JRoudh

How dare you say that! Those kind of insults are specifically reserved for Hindus only!

Slightly confused, you are a first generation Sikh , from Hindu Brahmin stock. So are you ashamed of your ancestors? BTW majority of Sikh have Hindu ancestors way back, so only disrespecting your forefathers saying stuff like that.

JRoudh your posts seem hypocritical as you say many things that Bhatreh do is upholding pure Sikhi. On iPad so can't type much but you say majority use Singh. Yet your username has your caste surname, plus you list many caste surnames in previous thread. The videos in previous thread, that was not a Sikh wedding celebration but a Punjabi Bhatra celebration, dancing and drinking alcohol -not Sikh like. Also almost all guys wearing a pagh had trimmed beards, so again your theory of you guys rep ping pure Sikhi and not doing beadbi of kesh, we'll evidence you presented does not support your claims.

Oooh I think you'd find KHUL KARAN DI RASAM and MOURVI MAKAAN more than interesting. In fact you'd find it shocking, not to mention disturbing that any group identifying themselves as 'Sikhs' could have such practices.

If however, you prefer to live your life in the dark, frightened of picking up information and knowledge about things going on around you, then obviously I understand your reluctance to learn anything new.

Please can you share what those customs are? As a google search brings up a baht community site which states they are 'bad old customs', but what exactly are those rituals? No other info on web.

Slightly confused, you are a first generation Sikh , from Hindu Brahmin stock. So are you ashamed of your ancestors? BTW majority of Sikh have Hindu ancestors way back, so only disrespecting your forefathers saying stuff like that.

So called Sikhs believing in the caste system are not slightly confused they are fully confused. Sardar Mehtab Singh is a caste less Gursikh unlike you.So refrain from writing such casteist comments about him or any other Gursikh for that matter.

No veerji, that comment was a sarcastic one :)

I am not disrespecting my ancestors or am ashamed of them one single bit. In fact, whatever I've found out about my elders especially in just the past year, I can only thank Guru Sahib for being born where I was born.

So called Sikhs believing in the caste system are not slightly confused they are fully confused. Sardar Mehtab Singh is a caste less Gursikh unlike you.So refrain from writing such casteist comments about him or any other Gursikh for that matter.

Relax veerji, its all good. I am used to it by now, especially on this forum.

I just hope some day few generations later my kids and grandkids who come after me will be seen only as Sikhs and nothing else. I pray they don't have to suffer these kinds of comments and insults.

No veerji, that comment was a sarcastic one :)

I am not disrespecting my ancestors or am ashamed of them one single bit. In fact, whatever I've found out about my elders especially in just the past year, I can only thank Guru Sahib for being born where I was born.

Relax veerji, its all good. I am used to it by now, especially on this forum.

I just hope some day few generations later my kids and grandkids who come after me will be seen only as Sikhs and nothing else. I pray they don't have to suffer these kinds of comments and insults.

Gursikhs can never be insulted, brother.

But Sikhi also teaches to put the insulters in their place.

We take no nonsense from no one.

Just in response, you need to place statements into the context they are meant. Slightly harder in written form, non the less it is quite straight forward. No offence to brother Mehtab Singh ( great contributor to this site), however JSingh from New Zealand, paaji he himself has referred to the caste of great gursikhs i.e bhai mat ideas and Bhai sati das ( Brahmin), so your above comment is void.

Also these types of comments are subjective, as you can misunderstand/ misquote etc. but some members post where it is very easy to objectify your comments. Such as yourself and You sir are a liar, bad trait for a true gursikh. Anyone can search this site and see your posts where many times you state you are a youngster in school studying. But then you post stuff like " my 2 little kids", ( objecting in reference to akhand path at gurdwaras for raja sahib, mazari, I think), alluding to the fact you are a grown man with children but in fact you are neither a man or father. Basically you have the internet to hide behind and make comments.