Sign in to follow this  
AkaalSevadaar

Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vahiguru Ji Ki Fateh!

As some of you may already be aware there has been an allegation made against Giani Thakur Singh.

An attempt has been made to establish the facts as best can be with the available evidence.

Please read through and share with others, as the sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh, we have a duty to honour our father and protect our daughters, sisters and mothers.

http://exposingmasands.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/giani-thakur-singh-controversy-facts.html

• Like 1

Singh123456777    1,110

I find that the article is biased towards the bibi. It shows that everything the bibi said HAS TO BE RIGHT. Why could the bibi not be lying?

In my opinion never put anybody on such a high pedestal.

• Like 1

S1ngh    1,386

I read half of it until i reached to :

"SikhVoice.com analysis of his response"

Sikh voice is A missionary setup.

Anyway, blog is total biased with got no leg to stand on proving anything. Singh1,singh2, sevadar 1, 2 or bibi1, bibi2, neutral singh etc.. What is this? Do some people really expect people to believe in this? I dont know who giani ji is nor fan of em but you need concrete evidence. Everyone can stage or cook any story on phone or on blog.

jkvlondon    3,510

I read half of it until i reached to :

"SikhVoice.com analysis of his response"

Sikh voice is A missionary setup.

Anyway, blog is total biased with got no leg to stand on proving anything. Singh1,singh2, sevadar 1, 2 or bibi1, bibi2, neutral singh etc.. What is this? Do some people really expect people to believe in this? I dont know who giani ji is nor fan of em but you need concrete evidence. Everyone can stage or cook any story on phone or on blog.

I have noticed that this organisation has been determined in their efforts to throw mud on the reputations of many Gursikh parcharaks lately, it seems to be cycled regularly on FB . Initially I didn't know what their agenda was and just watched the odd news videos but then they started this stuff up in combination with bigging up Dhunda then I understood. This kind of thing makes me sick to the stomach...

I really find it sad that the parcharaks have to be so supervigilant all the time ... so far I have seen the 'Sikh' Voice attack Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, Giani Thakur Singh ji, even Bhai Pinderpal Singh ji. Those who join us with Guru ji and help strengthen the faith in the Khalsa are prime targets, surely we can denounce this organisation and its bad intents?

• Like 1

jkvlondon    3,510

When a girl comes on the gupt section and says she was abused, you all tell her to speak up against the person, and some of you even get mad at her for not speaking out. But, the reality is this: when a girl places an accusation against a "religious person", all of a sudden, she has to constantly defend herself, and nobody believes her. THIS is the reason why girls don't speak up. It's because people like you will always defend the "holy people" and say things like "there's no way this can be true, because X Singh is so chardi kala".

This is the 2nd time this topic has been on this forum, and both times people just want to put the blame on the girl. Some people were asking the bibi "if this is true, why did you take so long to come forward?"..... Well, what do you think? What happens when a girl speaks up against a religious figure.? nobody believes her. This is not the first time this has happened in the last few years with other parcharaks too. And everytime, the "fans" come out to defend their man, and the women who are reading this basically come to accept the fact that it is not a good idea to speak up because nobody will believe you.

Veerji,

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to the lady but given this is happening to all main paracharaks One has learned not to be too trusting of first impressions.

The fact is these kind of allegations have been levelled at all the main parcharaks at some point or other, to me it does seem a bit too coincidental I mean they had this come out within weeks of baba Ranjit Singh ji being accused of similar... and back in the day they also tried say similar neech thing were going on in Akal Takht ...it is just modus operandi of anti-panthic elements.

Most paracharaks will only see bibis in family groups never alone just because of this low level attacks on their character.

• Like 2

S1ngh    1,386

Brother ji,

In this kalyug world, it is very hard to accept the words of someone on internet. Personally, I don't trust a word out of someone until i see/hear evidence first hand. Rumors spread when you hear this or that as a 2nd, 3rd person and continue to pass it on. I don't know the blogger nor i know the lady but i do know giani ji do katha and bit famous.

If you or the blogger wants to convince anyone (except missionaries) then they need to bring in concrete evidence.

Akal Warrior    212

Brother ji,

In this kalyug world, it is very hard to accept the words of someone on internet. Personally, I don't trust a word out of someone until i see/hear evidence first hand. Rumors spread when you hear this or that as a 2nd, 3rd person and continue to pass it on. I don't know the blogger nor i know the lady but i do know giani ji do katha and bit famous.

If you or the blogger wants to convince anyone (except missionaries) then they need to bring in concrete evidence.

Concrete evidence? Like what? If someone from your family came out with an accusation against someone, would you not believe her unless there is video evidence? Your statement just tells girls that unless they have concrete evidence against someone, it's better to just stay quiet because the whole story will flip around against you. As a responsible family member, we still need to look into the situation and separate fact from fiction. Not just dismiss the whole thing.

S1ngh    1,386

Lets not jump on examples relating to start a personal mud fight :)

Let me give you a simple example - Concrete evidence like why police arrest criminals? It is because they have "Proof" and/or a person who is willing to testify in court of law.

ms514    433

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

FACT is that an accusation has been made. The way to resolve this is in front of the Punj Pyare in the hazoori of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib SELECTED by the SANGAT, not handpicked be either party. The case should be heard and decided upon.

Otherwise, it is just he said-she said on and on and on with speculation from the two sides who like/dislike Giani Thakur Singh.

• Like 1