Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

AkaalSevadaar

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Agreed with N30S1NGH that legal would be a more final determination, but there are cases that went through legal that are still hanging (Kala Afghana, Baba Maan Singh etc.) and have no final resolution, at least in the community. There is also a contingent of Sikhs who adhere to puratan Maryada, which states that to take another Sikh to court is to be a tankhaiya and to resolve the matter internally.

Though, given the nature of the allegations and the partisan nature of the figure in question, this may have to go legal.

Better still do Ardas and refer to Guru ji for faisla...

This is such a case right now that it is only he said she said. It doesn't help the Bibi's case when she is being helped by kala afghanists/missionary types.

No doubt there are many Lucha Babas out there like Gubaksh Singh Kala Afghana, Shivteg Singh, Chicagowala etc who have been caught red handed. At the same time there are cases of women who have made false accusation against a man for some reason. So it is really difficult to say which party is telling the truth.

The tapes and recordings are genuine and the only tampering is where the names have been bleeped...and as stated by the people presenting it.

I know that some people were claiming that bits were missing and some joining of parts was done to make it sound so... but with a little of some sound engineering knowledge I have... I have looked at the sound waveforms in extreme magnifications and I saw nothing that would imply there was deliberate tampering. (like i say, i'm no expert but if some you have some good software,, then you will also see what I mean!)

I'm not sure on what legal grounds or platforms this can be dealt with... but i'm sure there will be some open opportunities for private action to be taken even if there wasn't enough for legal prosecutors to step in.