Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

AkaalSevadaar

I just think that we should focus on serving Guru Granth Sahib Ji and I think some people in our community really "over do" the amount that they do for the parcharaks coming to visit like doing everything they say without using own logic. Just because somebody is a parcharak it does not mean that they have the right to order or command someone to do something. Apdi budhi use karo and focus on Gurbani, try to understand Gurbani by yourself.

I know of people that really go to extremes and confuse respect with worship. There is nothing wrong with listening to katha or paying respect to a kathavachik but there is a limit when it comes to worship and holding that person to such a high regard that any accusation becomes a matter of debate.

Not picking sides here or blaming anybody just giving my two cents in this situation.

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh.

My opinion only. I have met giani thakur singh a few years ago at my dad's house. I would say that he was respectful and did not look at any one (bibian) in a bad way. He did not request any gifts from us and my parents gave him clothes from their own accord (bana). Not sure why he would request fashionable clothes? In terms of people in India not liking him he has already clarified why (he tells them to do shudh paat) and they don't like his advice. I am not excusing any incorrect behaviour and look forward to the final conclusion.

I wanted to bring this story to the sangat's attention: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-30098655 -

Birmingham surgeon Nafees Hamid jailed for patient sex attacks

The Judge told Hamid witnesses had spoken highly of his clinical skills, but he had been "brought low by a simple failing - lust".

I heard this recent story and it reminded me of this story... Anyone can fall.