Giani Thakur Singh Controversy - The Fact

AkaalSevadaar

Brother ji,

In this kalyug world, it is very hard to accept the words of someone on internet. Personally, I don't trust a word out of someone until i see/hear evidence first hand. Rumors spread when you hear this or that as a 2nd, 3rd person and continue to pass it on. I don't know the blogger nor i know the lady but i do know giani ji do katha and bit famous.

If you or the blogger wants to convince anyone (except missionaries) then they need to bring in concrete evidence.

Brother ji,

In this kalyug world, it is very hard to accept the words of someone on internet. Personally, I don't trust a word out of someone until i see/hear evidence first hand. Rumors spread when you hear this or that as a 2nd, 3rd person and continue to pass it on. I don't know the blogger nor i know the lady but i do know giani ji do katha and bit famous.

If you or the blogger wants to convince anyone (except missionaries) then they need to bring in concrete evidence.

Concrete evidence? Like what? If someone from your family came out with an accusation against someone, would you not believe her unless there is video evidence? Your statement just tells girls that unless they have concrete evidence against someone, it's better to just stay quiet because the whole story will flip around against you. As a responsible family member, we still need to look into the situation and separate fact from fiction. Not just dismiss the whole thing.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

FACT is that an accusation has been made. The way to resolve this is in front of the Punj Pyare in the hazoori of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib SELECTED by the SANGAT, not handpicked be either party. The case should be heard and decided upon.

Otherwise, it is just he said-she said on and on and on with speculation from the two sides who like/dislike Giani Thakur Singh.

Brothers

We ask you that you not reject the blog simply based on the reference to sikhvoice. Yes, sikhvoice who are referenced in the blog as they presented an analysis of the call but those responsible for dealing with this issue have no relationship with sikhvoice.

They are referenced entirely for the purpose analysis. This is made clear in the blog as well.

We humbly ask you do not dismiss this matter out of hand, it is a grave issue and the honour of our sisters is at hand,the daughters of Guru Gobind Singh. If we are to lay claim to being his sons, then their honour must be upheld. Please take the time to read and consider the available evidence and asses this and draw your own conclusions. And then perform an Ardas to Maharaj to reveal the TRUTH. We ask for no ardas for our sister, nor for Giana Thakur Singh but only the truth.

Dhanvaad Ji.

After reading most of the post and watching the Vid there is something there to discuss and for the "right" people i.e a lawyer to maybe take up the allegations, though a forced kiss isnt going to hold up in a court of law.

This may have taken place but having this group of people representing her doesnt help her case as it feels as they have made up there minds and are now in the process of spreading what they believe to be the proof, rather than being a neutral body, i give some respect for being there to help this Bibi in her time of need right or wrong.

Due process is needed here especially with such a high profile figure

I agree with ms514.

We ask you that you not reject the blog simply based on the reference to sikhvoice. Yes, sikhvoice who are referenced in the blog as they presented an analysis of the call but those responsible for dealing with this issue have no relationship with sikhvoice. 

What qualification they have to do the voice analysis. Why and how did you approach to seek their assistance/help?

The reason i am asking is because they are missionaries and they certainly do not like "Taksal" jathabandi and we all know giani ji belong to that jathabandi.

So having such people doing analysis of anything shows the biased approached.

----

Off topic, I always support the idea of not entertaining any of high profile pracharaks because eventually it is not right in our dharam.

I heard about this when that video was leaked a few months ago on youtube, I didn’t think too much of it until I read this blog which gone into detail of timescales of events. The analysis I found the most convincing in favour of the bibi was the one of Giani Ji’s full video response he made.

Having watched the video and read this blog, it does seem to be in favour of the bibi. I thought what does she gain from doing this? So I thought there must be some truth in this.

We don’t know this Bibi, but if she were my mother, sister or daughter, we’d all want to make sure the truth gets out so no one else becomes a victim.

Which brings me to all these people who have been brought to light like, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris etc. These women knew that if they voiced their abuse, nobody would have believed them. Regardless of if this accusation is true or not, as a Guru ka Sikh, is it right to dismiss/reject a victims voice?

What surprises me though during this whole allegation is how Giani Thakur Singh responded when the bibi mentions the kiss. At no point does he act surprised, shocked or angry. Though this is just my opinion on what I have read, heard and watched.

On a final note in reply to Singh123456777, you said in your opinion to never put someone on such a high pedestal, doesn’t the same apply to Giani Thakur Singh?