These Are The People Who Controls Who Prints Guru Ji?

jkvlondon

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yep...great strategy isn't it? Use the money from golaks FROM SIKHS to do parchar AGAINST SIKHS by the RSS.

Let me restate this - the RSS is using YOUR OWN MONEY and ORGANIZATIONS against YOU.

Full support of stopping any more donations to golaks. Let the system fail and collapse. This cancer needs to be cut out NOW.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yep...great strategy isn't it? Use the money from golaks FROM SIKHS to do parchar AGAINST SIKHS by the RSS.

Let me restate this - the RSS is using YOUR OWN MONEY and ORGANIZATIONS against YOU.

Full support of stopping any more donations to golaks. Let the system fail and collapse. This cancer needs to be cut out NOW.

People are forever quoting the old saying that in the old days Gurudwara were Kacchey and Sikh pukkey, now it's the reverse . I don't need another multimillion pound/dollar gurudwara, or karsewa of puratan gurdwarey Sahib which obiliterates our ithihaasic buildings. I table a motion that we simply do bheta of langar da saman -dhal atta sakar, ghee, sabjian if bills need filling they can fill it from their hidden accounts.

I dislike the current trend of taking mortgages for works such as the plaza from the centre, this means the centre 'owns real estate' belonging to Gurdwarey , why is everyone so blind ? or is too much bother to punish thieves of Guru's Darbar now ?