Are There Any Science Graduates Here (Physics/ Neuroscience/ect)

Sa1nam

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If Chemistry, Biology and lots of pharmaceutical chemistry are considered science, I am one of "thems".

Thoughts on religion - anyone who has studied any science and sees the complexity of rules, particularly (to me) the complex systems in the animal body (has its own organized army, production centers and composed of countless cells who themselves are highly organized and a brain that we have yet to figure out what large portions of in function) will seriously have to give pause to the Creator of all of this. And just as much wonder resounds when looking outside of the body. Every aspect of any subject matter, when studied deeply, begins to cause the mind to bubble up thoughts of how this is all possible without a guiding force orchestrating this concert of creation.

Religion is essential - even in the void of any belief of God, one must see that it forms the back of the majority of laws, ethics and society's desire for a civil organization rather than an animalistic chaos. It drives human thought and reaches beyond that which is perceptible to that which is Divine and larger than the sum of its parts.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the hiatus, busy with worldly distractions

Thank you to everyone who replied back

My reason on starting this topic was to get peoples insight on what you believe about religion, as science's drive is to also to come to a understanding of the universe and to move our knowledge further for better or for worse.

So my question is, Have you come across something in your field or in general that contradicts your belief in religion or faith, if so how did you square it mentally.

Computer science engineer here

now i know that there are things which science cannot approve/proove or something it is about totally wrong. i dont trust science fully. Akal is the one Akal purakh can do anything

the more i walk on this path the more my inner self wants to pull away from science , a few days without internet worked wonders

spiritual science is something where we begin that "all is one one is all"

and science has not even gotten close to it yet, and nor it will get close for a longer period of time, as its fields of research are being controlled by polliticians who shuns down scienctists who have acknowledged that spiritual science is beyong and they havnt even begun yet

So my question is, Have you come across something in your field or in general that contradicts your belief in religion or faith, if so how did you square it mentally.

I wouldn't say contradicts, but probably the lack of awareness and knowledge of our subtle(sukham) energies !

Conventional science has always shrugged these things away but nowadays keeps an open approach.

For example, in conventional medicine they know that if the body contains to much of some particle, ions, bacterium..etc.. and that if they administer a measured amount of drug/medicine X, then it will through a process of reactions clear up the imbalanced problem.

They only go by and are convinced if they can see physically what reacts with what and what ends up being produced.

...However, when homeopathy first came on the scene,. they couldn't understand it because the concentrations of any chemical were extremely small and it was physically impossible for any reaction or effect to occur...............This is because homeopathy works by ''subtle' energies that are contained within the particles !!!!

With time, the oldies have eventually had to change their ways and know look at these alternative methods as highly effective for the right candidates.

I, myself have proven for my own self being that I can manage extreme pain through pure Mind control and meditation.

I have had very fatal injuries and miraculously came back and am still healing myself through complete natural methods.

I've studied molecular biology & I must say that everything that I have studied only leads me to appreciate Waheguru Ji's creation. I haven't come across anything that contradicts my beliefs or religion. Even reincarnation makes sense at a scientific level.

I know some students that belonged to Abrahamic faiths and they struggled with school and religious beliefs. They struggled to understand evolution, and understanding how to deal with their faith and science. I don't think Sikhism and science contradict in any aspect. In fact Sikhi holds countless 'truths' that science has not discovered yet.

I've studied molecular biology & I must say that everything that I have studied only leads me to appreciate Waheguru Ji's creation. I haven't come across anything that contradicts my beliefs or religion. Even reincarnation makes sense at a scientific level.

I know some students that belonged to Abrahamic faiths and they struggled with school and religious beliefs. They struggled to understand evolution, and understanding how to deal with their faith and science. I don't think Sikhism and science contradict in any aspect. In fact Sikhi holds countless 'truths' that science has not discovered yet.

I agree ji.

There isn't anything contradicting in science. In my earlier post I forgot to mention that although nothing contradicts,in the scientific approach they are still learning and trying to validate the 'subtle' approaches that I mentioned.

I believe that even in quantum physics they have already proven that there is a consciousness and now they have nearly determined that this consciousness goes to another universe after death !

Japji sahib tells us about the countless galaxies and universes.