What Bad Could Happen If You Are Not Religious?

Guest guest

I mean we don't remember anything in afterlife.Also being animals doesn't look bad to me.Wild animals looks more happier than some humans also nothing to worry about if you are just a small virus.We probably wasted billions of lives so why not another one.

First of all, the way you talk and reason, denotes that religion for you is a wild fantasy.

Nevertheless, answers are going to be given to you.

If you understand and accept, very good, and if not, there is not much which can be done to convince you, as each and every person is on a different level of consciousness, though outwardly we all look more or less alike.

Maybe you are an intellectual person, and you have arrived to your present conclusions, because you have not been given convincing answers with logic. This is not strange nor rare, most of the world and youngsters do not accept the religion practiced by their family members.

Religion comes from the latin word "religare", and it means, union with the Lord.

That is it.

Religion does not mean a whole set of rules, regulations, rituals, dogmas.... no, nothing of that sort.

As said above,religion means to get merged and to become one with Wahiguru. All else around this meaning and objective, is paraphernalia created by us humans.

Sachay Patshah Dhan Dhan Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj in His Bani Raag Aasaa says:

Bhee parapat manukh dehhureeaa, Gobind milan kee ehe teree bareeya.

This means, you have been given this human body, just to realize your true self, and at the same time do your best to become one with our True father Wahiguru Akal Purukh, through love and devotion.

Only humans have been given this privilege, not even devis, devtas, angles, gods can realize Him, if they are not in human form first.

The teachings tell us, there are chaurasee lakhs species of lives, and on the top of them, it is the human form.

Just imagine, if each joonee last for example an average life of 1 year minnimum, that automatically results that, you may or may not get human birth even after spending 8.400.000 (eight million and four hundred thousand) years in the unending cycle of births and deaths.

Is that a joke for you, beta?

If being a human being, one does not think of Him in the right perspective, how come in any other joonee will one be able to ever think about Him, about doing the real bhakti and merge in Him?

So just think a little bit, if once reached on the top, you deliberatley step down, what will happen?

You will fall down in the creation, and you do not know, in which joonee you will be born again ......

It is also said, it is becuase of the accumulated good karmas in various births, that one gets this priceless human form by His grace, not otherwise.

And going back to the word religion, and about how to achieve it, the Bani very beautifully and in simple words gives us the answer without any roundabouts...direct to the point.

It says: Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya. He who repeats His Name, becomes one as Him, by merging in Him.

Is it not this wonderful, beyond any imagination?

Words just fail to describe the beauty and depth in them.

While reading the Bani, one just gets transported to higher levels of consciousness, by being amazed, as how our Guru Sahibans, out of their infinte mercy and grace for us, have left the higher Truths in simple and clear words, just for our spiritual uplift.

Whosoever you are dear _guest_ , may God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

U can learn alot here- the bhagti path is Never Ending just like Him- but with a calm and perfect heart- we learn the lessons He wants us to learn. The aim is to see God Aka Truth in Everything.