I Have Messed Up My Life Very Bad. I Am Mentally Weird.

SinghGS

Congrats Bro,

so happy to see you trying walking.

It is just like, when parents see their child learning to walk... they are exteremely happy about it. In the same way, with your reports, you too are learning to walk once again.

In the process, you may fall sometimes so do not get disheartened easily, until your (legs)mind, gets stronger and then you will not only walk, but run also.

In your above post, though you may not be consciouss about it, but you have proved us, deep within you, there is a good and a noble person, and this is what matters to us, to get your best as a person, adversities may come and go, but we have to be bold and face our destinies with the help of Wahiguru, as per means of bhajan bandagee.

Though it may sound selfish, but what to do? We humans are usually so "matlabee"... but anyhow, He says, give me, even your kachhee bhakti, I will make it a pakee bhakti...

So much grace at all times, what else do we need?

Waheguru.

Hello everyone,

I didn't stay up until 1am this morning and then do bhagti. I went to sleep and then woke up at 4am. I had a good day though today. Yesterday when I got back from volunteering I began developing my own website and today I would say I have a website. I have been developing the website where I volunteer and am going to pursue a career in web development. I learnt web development at university.

I developed a website and I feel good about it. It felt good to be productive. Being productive is cool.

I love this lifestyle. Being on SikhSangat.com has helped me tremendously as you can see. I like when people tell me straight like _Sat_ did. It helps to keep talking on this website.

Glad to see you're doing well. You're doing much better, try and get up at 1am, relax and listen to the ringing sound which is Anhad Naad- the primal sound. Its symbolic of the silence(because in truth there actually is no sound- only nothing but a balanced frequency.) If u listen to it without expectation and attune urself 2 it- your mind shuts up.

Eat well n excercise is very important- keep His temple that is your body clean and taken care of- and remember that everything and everyone comes from within that temple- it all come from u, ur the centre of the universe. Its all just a projection of u- its all him pouring out of ur heart so theres nothing n no1 to fear- our aim is to see Him in Everything.

So simple n beautiful but we like making things complicated.

God Bless u.

Hello,

I woke up too late in amrit vela today so I didn't have ishnan but utilised the little time I had. I have been productive for the last few days. Working on my ambition and also being helpful to family. My mentality feels better and I am feeling life. As well as not lost. I really want to wake up every day for enough time at amrit vela. So I will be disciplined. Early to be early to rise. I didn't do ardas last night and was aiming to stay up until 1, but when it was close to 2 I was about to start ishnan but I thought I would wake family members. So I went to sleep but ended up sleeping too much, through my alarm. If I did ardas it could have been otherwise. But tonight I will make sure I do ardas. Talking here really affects my day/night. This is good sangat for me, definitely. It helps me and then it helps others through my actions.

3 out of 6 of my family members are amritdhari, including me. It would have been better if all were. I've seen near relatives suffer because of their moving away from sikhi.

Hi, It's okay, ive slepy through my alarm aswell- it helps if u take a nap around 9/10 at the start and wake up for 1 or 12:30. I would suggest going to the gurdwarra at least once a week- it really does help- people in Kalyug just constantly keep trying to sell each other their crap. We need to detach from societies conditioning and brainwashing and keep grounded in our belief and faith. Only one in billions upon billions has been able to do this right now- but we are all more than capable of 24/7 service- even 1 percent doubt and maya can creep through the crack and poison ur mind.

Someone like who has had dukhi like u has the motivation and potential to go forward×1000 in bhagti because of your pain.

God Bless you.

Hello,

I woke up too late in amrit vela today so I didn't have ishnan but utilised the little time I had. I have been productive for the last few days. Working on my ambition and also being helpful to family. My mentality feels better and I am feeling life. As well as not lost. I really want to wake up every day for enough time at amrit vela. So I will be disciplined. Early to be early to rise. I didn't do ardas last night and was aiming to stay up until 1, but when it was close to 2 I was about to start ishnan but I thought I would wake family members. So I went to sleep but ended up sleeping too much, through my alarm. If I did ardas it could have been otherwise. But tonight I will make sure I do ardas. Talking here really affects my day/night. This is good sangat for me, definitely. It helps me and then it helps others through my actions.

3 out of 6 of my family members are amritdhari, including me. It would have been better if all were. I've seen near relatives suffer because of their moving away from sikhi.

p.s when i started doing amrit vela at 4am when i was younger, it was the most beautiful experience i had ever felt- i felt so much peace that i had never felt before, started getting the most beautiful darshans which absolutely stole my heart. I am not amritdhari to look at- hukam doesnt call for it-but i drink naam amrit day in n day out n practice Truth and would never go back- its a nasha that doesnt compare to anything on this earth without it.

And could people on here who know about SINGHGS's profession please help him out with business etc if possible?

Ive said it once and ill say it again- there SHOULD be a section on this site for sikhs who are looking for work etc- Sikhs should help each other out like in the Gurus times. Jews are well known to help each other out.

Also, I see ALOT of Sikhs with ego of wealth these days and it would be beneficial for them aswell, may teach them humility to help others.