Turban Romance Takes Root

shastarSingh

ITS SO TRUE.... i do run a free campus of teaching turbans every sunday in jalandhar.. and i am getting these brahmin/baniyaa boys too... reason? because their Gf's say pls tie turban if you can ...

Wow that's amazing, respect for your service :)

A personal opinion I believe all the immigrants who have come to punajb to seek jobs and work on farms should not be treated as sub-class but rather we should teach them about Punjabi culture so they can integrate.

It's heartening that the Dastar is making a comeback to Punjab. After a decade of reading depressing news stories about how the Sikh youth in Punjab were discarding the turban nowadays it is becoming the complete reverse. Respect and appreciation needs to go to those who did the work that organisations like the SGPC should have been doing by starting up Turban tying clinics and Mr Singh competitions and bring the stylishness of the Turban back to those who were in danger of losing it forever.

Turban Guys Veer it is Sikhs like you who have achieved more by just giving a day free for the Kaum than all the SGPC members have achieved in the last decade. Keep up the good work. There is no time better spent than reconnecting the Sikh youth to their heritage and bring non-Sikhs to the beauty of the Turban.

Wow that's amazing, respect for your service :)

A personal opinion I believe all the immigrants who have come to punajb to seek jobs and work on farms should not be treated as sub-class but rather we should teach them about Punjabi culture so they can integrate.

A service ,dedicated to our Gurus and my Mum....:)

It's heartening that the Dastar is making a comeback to Punjab. After a decade of reading depressing news stories about how the Sikh youth in Punjab were discarding the turban nowadays it is becoming the complete reverse. Respect and appreciation needs to go to those who did the work that organisations like the SGPC should have been doing by starting up Turban tying clinics and Mr Singh competitions and bring the stylishness of the Turban back to those who were in danger of losing it forever.

Turban Guys Veer it is Sikhs like you who have achieved more by just giving a day free for the Kaum than all the SGPC members have achieved in the last decade. Keep up the good work. There is no time better spent than reconnecting the Sikh youth to their heritage and bring non-Sikhs to the beauty of the Turban.

what's the magic of Turban? It purifies you,your personality ,stops you to do wrong things, keep you away from bad company and you are always enjoying your life with those people who believe in spending their life reasonably and meaningfully.....I felt that thing inside me and the same feeling I m giving to the other people now ... That's why whenever it comes to judge the good qualities of any guy ..A turban guy will become the best choice ......... :)

what's the magic of Turban? It purifies you,your personality ,stops you to do wrong things, keep you away from bad company and you are always enjoying your life with those people who believe in spending their life reasonably and meaningfully.....I felt that thing inside me and the same feeling I m giving to the other people now ... That's why whenever it comes to judge the good qualities of any guy ..A turban guy will become the best choice ......... :)

I agree. Nice one.

Despite, All of this has good intentions, I don't feel like it's for the right reason. We all want the future to be comfortable wearing turbans, but even if they were, if somehow they become "unfashionable" again, what will we do? Everything in the fashion industry is temporary, an example in this article is Patiala Shahi is more popular than Morni Dastar, personally, I think Morni Dastar is better, or Amritsar Shahi pagg.