Giani Thakur Singh Being Set Up ?

Lion of Punjab

So please help me understand.

This guy says that according to Gurbani, Vaheguru doesn't need anyone's permission to do anything. That is absolutely correct. What Giani jee says is that Baba Ajeet Singh ji did benti to Vaheguru. No where is it said that Vaheguru had to ask Baba jee! Ofcourse its upto Vaheguru if He wants to accept or reject His bhagat's request. So what is the fuss about?

Maybe I am missing something? Can someone with wisdom please clarify and elaborate?

Thank you

Hope I'm not questioning Giani Ji's intelligence here, but do they actually know what 'kiss' means, well in English? For a bibi that went through this ordeal she seemed incredibly calm and was trying her best to entice Giani Ji into admitting something that he on the surface was not aware of. As an outsider, looks like a case of delayed entrapment.. :blush2:

This guy says that according to Gurbani, Vaheguru doesn't need anyone's permission to do anything. That is absolutely correct. What Giani jee says is that Baba Ajeet Singh ji did benti to Vaheguru. No where is it said that Vaheguru had to ask Baba jee! Ofcourse its upto Vaheguru if He wants to accept or reject His bhagat's request. So what is the fuss about?

Maybe I am missing something? Can someone with wisdom please clarify and elaborate

If Ajeet singh jee knew this was going to happen why didnt he tell people living in costal areas to move to safer places ?