Help Needed For Paath- Please Someone Help.

Listening to the path is good. If you read it, I feel it is the best to read it in Gurmukhi. If you dont know Gurmukhi, you may start learning it and in the meantime (whatever time it takes- months, years) listen to the path.

The most important thing is patience (hukam rjai chalna). Kam,Krodh etc are said to be mahabali (extremely strong) in Gurbani, so It will take time before you can win them over and it takes even more time to attain real happiness. But serving the Guru and reading/listening bani is happiness in itself! andd atleast the things wont get worse if you are doing some effort.

Bhagat Farid hung himself upside-down in a well for 12 years before he could attain God! Not that we need such penance, but my point is that it is a difficult path and we need to have patience. Naam,Seva and accepting God's sweet will (Bhana) will make it easy and I am sure it is worth it!

On a personal note - I also struggle to wake up at Amritvela, succumb to Kaam,krodh some times and get frustrated, may the sangat do Ardaas for us and hopefully we will see through our journey to destination some day!