Any Good Sikh Artists Out There?

13Mirch

Are there any good artists on this forum looking to promote their work? I have an offer to make. You make a website, showcase your work and if possible commercialize it i.e. sell it. I am willing to use your artwork on my blog Tisarpanth if it has substantial merit. This way not only will you get a free promotion of your artwork it will also boost my articles. What say you? I am already working with infamous arts, http://tisarpanth.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/the-armed-sage.html?view=magazine, I can also accommodate others as well.

Why am I doing this?

I admit my articles are inferior to others and I do have problems with my grasp of the english language but I want to break this age old mentality that the humanities and arts have no place in modern Sikh thought. When I wanted to go to uni and do a degree in writing (english,media) I was criticized by my own family for my decision. Ironically I took another way out, one which pleased them, but this criticism still rankles in my eyes. Our elders think promoting the panth means listening to monotonous oratory, I don't. I vindicate that everything has it's own place and we need to start utilizing our creativeness for panthic promulgation. If anyone wishes to align with me then please drop a line here.