Cancel White House Invitation To Pm Modi-Organizer Of 2002 Massacre Of Muslims. Ban Bjp For 1984 Attack On Golden Temple

Bhawansingh

[wh.gov] || Stop Obama From Hosting Modi At White House || 100,000 Signatures Needed By August 20.

In 2002, Indian PM Modi organized massacre of Muslims in Gujarat.

"Mobs of Hindus rampage, rape, loot and kill in a spasm of violence that rages for more than two months. Mothers are skewered, children set afire and fathers hacked to pieces. About 1,000 people, mostly Muslims, are killed. Some 20,000 Muslim homes and businesses and 360 places of worship are destroyed, and roughly 150,000 people are displaced". (New York Times Report of April 16, 2014)

In June 1984, BJP instigated military attack on the Golden Temple resulting in the massacre of thousands of Sikh pilgrims.

In 2008, BJP orchestrated violence against Christians in Orissa.

Instead of hosting Modi at White House, President Obama should condemn Modi and ban BJP for perpetrating violence against Muslims, Sikhs and Christians.

While Obama administration and PM office is preparing to forge a new era of Indo-US economic ties, Sikhs For Justice (SFJ) has initiated a social media campaign in support of its petition to cancel Modi's invitation to the White House. US President Obama has invited PM Modi for a meeting at the White House on September 30.

A Facebook advertisement "Sign Petition Stop Obama from hosting Modi {Netanyahu of India}. Don't fund another Israel" sponsored by SFJ has gone viral getting scores of hits every hour.

On July 21, SFJ initiated an online petition to the Obama Administration urging to cancel the invitation to PM Modi for his role in 2002 massacre of Muslims in Gujarat. “In June 1984, the BJP instigated the military attack on the Golden Temple, resulting in the massacre of thousands of Sikh pilgrims. In 2008, the BJP orchestrated violence against Christians in Orissa,” the petition alleges.

The Facebook ad by rights group targeting Muslims, Sikhs and human rights organizations in the United States urges them to "Sign Petition, Stop Obama".

“The fact that world's largest democracy has elected a Prime Minister whose party is known for committing crimes against religious minorities should be a matter of grave concern for the western world”, stated attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun legal advisor to SFJ, “United States which has acknowledged the role of Modi in massacre of Muslims should not host him at the White House”, added Pannun.

Terming Modi as Netanyahu of India, attorney Pannun further stated that online petition will be an eye opener for Obama Administration which is ignoring the track record of Modi and his party BJP with regard to treatment of minorities for vested US economic interests.

"Instead of hosting Modi at White House, President Obama should condemn Modi and ban BJP for perpetrating violence against Muslims, Sikhs and Christirans" says the White House Petition.

So far the online petition urging Obama administration to cancel Modi's invitation has received more than 1200 signatures. The petition requires 100,000 signatures by August 20 to qualify for a response by the White House.

Newspapers Coverage:

[www.firstpost.com]
[www.deccanchronicle.com]
[zeenews.india.com]
[indianexpress.com]
[www.ndtv.com]
[www.in.com]
[bharatpress.com]
[daily.bhaskar.com]
[news.oneindia.in]
[www.hindustantimes.com]
[www.thecitizen.in]
[www.greaterjammu.com]
[kashmirreader.com]
[www.punjabnewstime.com]
[www.nation.com.pk])
[www.abplive.in]
[www.eni.network24.co]
[www.outlookindia.com]
[www.indiatvnews.com]

Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue 59th Floor
New York, NY 10118
T: 201.601.2707
F: 201.601.2610

E: support@sikhsforjustice.org

Modi was banned from the USA in the past due to his involvement in human rights violations. It will be interesting to see how they treat him now. There has been an upsurge in religious violence since he has come to power and Sikhs have been victims.The RSS have announced also that minorities in India are all Hindus.Modi and most senior BJP ministers are senior RSS members.

Modi was banned from the USA in the past due to his involvement in human rights violations. It will be interesting to see how they treat him now. There has been an upsurge in religious violence since he has come to power and Sikhs have been victims.The RSS have announced also that minorities in India are all Hindus.Modi and most senior BJP ministers are senior RSS members.

I agree. Hoping that we can gain the required signatures and the petition succeeds and US government has to think before they pursue this event.

And

Is it better or worst to have BJP than congress, is a question?

RSS is now in more power with having BJP in centre.

I would say BJP and Congress are fairly equal in their hatred for Sikhs.The BJP have done nothing to bring the 1984 massacre culprits to justice despite promises before the elections. The BJP supported the Congress in their genocidal campaign against Sikhs.Moreover the RSS control the Sikh institutions through Badal.

Petitions aren't going to do anything, let's be serious here.

I am totally disagree!

Yes, petitions are great help and I am very serious veerji!

Your doubt would be cleared after reading same topic being discussed on here.

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,31906

It is a great way to bring awareness among our people and keep the momentum going by weather doing a petition, a campaign or any such activity that brings awareness and gives us opportunity to unite at a stage.

We all need to first learn to support such an event without questioning it's success, and only then we can actually succeed.

When, Panth has already started a petition and that now everyone knows that Sikhs are signing a petition, who am i or anyone else is to question its success and even start saying that it is not going to be helpful. Lets not hope that at least!

If you ask me, what is our motive behind signing this petition?

with no delay, I would say we need to get together and bring awareness among our people, first, before we even demand US President to cancel Modi's visit.

And then,

Depending upon how fast we get done this petition signed. We will certainly get some work done to our favor and can stand together and show that we are united regardless of fear of failures, and we are going to fight for Justice by very single mean that we could.

Let's Panth decide weather any such even is going to be helpful or not, and just provide our support in any case.

my humble opinion

Dass

Bhawansingh

Just a update on how we are doing so far with our petition.

Lately, we have some dramatic increase in signatures, which is great, and with so have got some 40,000 signatures so far.

However, 60,000 signatures are still required by August, 20.

Lets get this job done in time and not forget our Shaheed singhs and sighaniaa!

I am totally disagree!

Yes, petitions are great help and I am very serious veerji!

Your doubt would be cleared after reading same topic being discussed on here.

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,31906

It is a great way to bring awareness among our people and keep the momentum going by weather doing a petition, a campaign or any such activity that brings awareness and gives us opportunity to unite at a stage.

We all need to first learn to support such an event without questioning it's success, and only then we can actually succeed.

When, Panth has already started a petition and that now everyone knows that Sikhs are signing a petition, who am i or anyone else is to question its success and even start saying that it is not going to be helpful. Lets not hope that at least!

If you ask me, what is our motive behind signing this petition?

with no delay, I would say we need to get together and bring awareness among our people, first, before we even demand US President to cancel Modi's visit.

And then,

Depending upon how fast we get done this petition signed. We will certainly get some work done to our favor and can stand together and show that we are united regardless of fear of failures, and we are going to fight for Justice by very single mean that we could.

Let's Panth decide weather any such even is going to be helpful or not, and just provide our support in any case.

my humble opinion

Dass

Bhawansingh

Brother, how many signatures did we get for the 1984 yes its genocide campaign. Where did it all lead to? I already signed this petetion but just being honest. We are to small of a community for anyone to care and thats why we get it from all sides. Another thing is we are not united, once we all become united then something can happen. All you have to do is just hop on to the Sikhs for justice fb page and see how many "sikhs" oppose this petetion.

Brother, how many signatures did we get for the 1984 yes its genocide campaign. Where did it all lead to? I already signed this petetion but just being honest. We are to small of a community for anyone to care and thats why we get it from all sides. Another thing is we are not united, once we all become united then something can happen. All you have to do is just hop on to the Sikhs for justice fb page and see how many "sikhs" oppose this petetion.

First of all, thanks for signing the petition veer jio!

And, I know there may be people opposing this petition and not ready to sign. But, I'm very certain who they are.

If you hop to the FB page and see, the majority of people opposing this petition would be "so-called Sikhs" .i.e. Non-Amritdharis.

Everyone needs to shak Amrit and start doing more of extra nitname and Naam jaap.

Only 19,946 signatures required by 20th August.

Please sign the petition if not done so far.

Let us not question the success of this petition, let all of us support SFJ who are making all legal and peaceful attempts to fight for the good cause.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/cancel-white-house-invitation-pm-modi-organizer-2002-massacre-muslims-ban-bjp-1984-attack-golden/8fdsZrWf