How To Deal With Anger

11qwert11

hey guys,

How do I deal with anger, I'v bursts of anger over the most pointless things sometimes. I don't stay angry but I can go from 0-10 within seconds and backdown again.

Let me know your opinions, I've been meaning to make this topic for a long time but finally got the nerve. Thank you

wjkwjf,

I would first suggest you that you must find out the reason for anger?

tuhanu gussa kyon aunda hai.... ?

gussa jane krod bda wadda vikar hai.... jo bki vikara nu v paida karda aa...... insaan krod vich apne sab toh vdda nuksan krda hai........

jado tuhanu gussa ave tan bs apne eyes close kakre waheguru waheguru thore time baad tuahda mann shant ho jayega te apne galat hon da ehsas v hiyega......... this is what i started with... ?

krod zyadatr udo aunda jado insaan khud hunda hai te apne galti te parda paun lyi duje saamne uchi uchi bolda hai te apna hosh gva lenda hai......

hope eh tohade kise kam ave.....

waheguru ji

hey guys,

How do I deal with anger, I'v bursts of anger over the most pointless things sometimes. I don't stay angry but I can go from 0-10 within seconds and backdown again.

Let me know your opinions, I've been meaning to make this topic for a long time but finally got the nerve. Thank you

Take a look at how our sexuality adds to our life and enhances our life and our health, both physical and psychological, is eye-opening for many people."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-10-reasons-to-have-sex-tonight/

Though all opinions given above are respectable, but I would suggest the remedy given by our Guru Sahibans in the Bani.

Anger or krodh and sex or kaam, are just two of the 5 deadly vikars mentioned above, the remaining three are, lobh, moh and ahankaar.

Suppose we have some dirt(krodh) on our clothes, so that dirt can never be washed away with other dirt(sex or kaam), it has to be washed by soap, and here it is where we have to use that soap mentioned by our Gurus.

They say: Sarab rog ka aukhad ka Naam. The 5 vikaars are mental diseases on all of us, on some, some less, on others others more, but in any case, nobody is free from their effects.

What to say about ourselves, when even gods, godesses, rishis, munis, have fallen prey to their traps, nobody is free from them, as long as we are in the regions of Braham. It is only when we cross that region, and reach Parbraham, then only we are free, and out of their reach.

And so, to overcome these deadly diseases, we must drink the medicine of Naam, and drinking medicine of Naam, means to do the sadhna, the bhakti of Naam Simran.

Then only we shall overcome these enenmies once and forever, cross and reach Parbraham, not otherwise.

And in our past history we have ample examples: Ravan, inspite of being such a big devotee of Shiva, and inspite of acquiring so many powers, and because of not devoting himself to Naam for whatever reason maybe, he was full of krodh, ahankaar, kaam, lobh and moh...

Because of his lust, he stealed somebody´s wife; because of his pride, he wanted to conquer all the three worlds, because of his lobh, he wanted more and more everything, and becasue of his anger, he fought foolishly with Ram...

And so what was the consequence of all this, he died like a dog....

So our merciful Guru Sahibans, having pity on us weak humans, have given us the easiest and simplest method, without having to torture ourselves, to the extent that if we follow implicitly their instructions as per devotion, we shall merge in Wahiguru Akal Purukh, by first becoming pure and paviter.... This is their guarantee, and as we all know, they are the very embodiment of Akal Purukh. Whatever they utter, is the uttreance of Wahiguru, it is the Hukum of wahiguru.

It is our fault totally, we have the best taechers, our Guru Sahibans; the best dharam: sikhee...and stiil if we are suffering from these diseases, it is because of our "manmat" by not following Gurmat at all... then too we proudly call ourselves sikhs, shame on us.

Sikh is he/she, who implicity follows the wisdom of Gurmat.

And Gurmat, relies ony on Naam as the only objective. Sikh means student, means disciple, but if we do not follow the discipline, the wisdom of Gurmat... How do we dare call ourselves sikhs?

Sikhee is not politics, nor rituals, neither rules or regulations ....

Sikhee is following Gurmat exclusively as per Bani, all else is surplus, is paraphernalia....is maya, is koor .... Because sooner or later evrything shal pass away or decay, except the one Truth, Nam or Shabad, so if we attach ourselves with that Naam, we shall also become free, eternal and perfect, with Him, just as He is.

Sat Sree Akal.