Jagtar Singh Hawara Marriage Allegations

TuhadaDaas

In the article linked below, it states that jagtar Singh hawara was married, then when he escaped from jail he married a lady by giving her a false identity, sahib Singh, and only later did this lady find out who he really is. As a result she filled for annulment.

My questions are;

Why did jagtar Singh hawara want to get married after breaking out of jail?

What happened to his first wife?

How is using a fake identity to get married justified? Why has no one condemned this action?

I have always been with the panth when it comes to hawara but I'm very shocked to read this article.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051123/main4.htm

She is facing probably trumped up charges and so might be used by the govt to blacken Hawara's name. If the Tribune wrote tomorrow that 2+2=4, I would want to have that verified from another source because that newspaper is just another Hindustani propaganda rag!

She is facing probably trumped up charges and so might be used by the govt to blacken Hawara's name. If the Tribune wrote tomorrow that 2+2=4, I would want to have that verified from another source because that newspaper is just another Hindustani propaganda rag!

I remember when when Bhai Hawara got arrested after escaping from jail, she was very much saying things in favour of Bhai Havara. Now she is saying something else. It seems something is not right. I wonder what pressure they are putting her in that now she is saying things to make him look bad.

During militancy days, this was a common feature of the GOI and Indian media, to tarnish and do character assassination of respectable militants in order to ruin their name in front of the common Sikh. Just 2 days ago I met a man(a so called Sikh) who was so brainwashed by this Indian media that he actually believed that Sant Bhindranwale and his Singhs would snatch women from the parkarma at Darbar Sahib and have her raped. I was left speechless seeing how Bawakoof this man is that he would believe these lies, then I had to set him straight by showing him Dr Swami Subramaniam's interview about Sant Jee which among other things also mentions how the Indian media distorted and outright lied about Sant Jee in order to turn the public opinion against him.

Bhai Hawara married the lady in question to secure an alias to hide. He specifically told her to marry after he got caught - which she has by the way. He has a child from his earlier marriage who is being raised by his family.

Sometimes you have to make statements to escape the Governments wrath, try to look at the bigger picture.