Have u heard of Bhai Ranjeet Singh Dhadrian wale?

Simran9

Please do not compare ranjeet singh ji to other sants to belittle him.He is an amazing parcharak.Listen to him before making conclusions. Every sant ji use kachi bani as it is easy to understand for people who are listening them (mainly village people).I heard from my mom that ranjeet singh ji was suffering from a chronic disease when he was a kid.His parent sent him to rara sahib so that he may spend his last time with gurmukhs...but guru ji did kirpa on him and he survived.So he spent a lot of time with high avastha gursikhs.Please donot doubt him.He is an amazing sant ji.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally did not compare his avastha but his experience. I do not know about any gursikh's avastha. I personally disagree with kachi bani no matter which sant used it. any "sant" I asked could not justify it, so I will need good reasoning. besides that, people I know told me that he charges way too much for one program and if a Gurdwara cannot pay it he does not do it for free. is it true? speak only if you know it for sure so I can get my doubts cleared. also, can anyone upload his parchaar so I can listen? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Balwinder Singh ji,

sorry...not every sant uses kachi bani to do prachar....

there are many gurmukhs who never used kachi bani and still inspired many people...like wise ther are many sants who used kachi bani....

i don't know if it's right or wrong....i guess it's just the method that some gursikhs choose to spread guru ji's message....

I would just like to point out that it was a hukam from Guru Jee for Sant Attar Singh Mastuaney Vale to do keertan using the dharnas.

Dharna using only Gurbani or kachi bani? cuz Guru Ji's Hukam is clearly telling us to read Gurbani only. how would you justify kachi bani?? Only Gurbani should be sung in the hazoori of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Only Gurbani should be sung in the hazoori of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Do you call dhaddi vara gurbani?

Guru Jee kept many dhaddis and kavisheris and they used to sing in the Guru's court.

- and Sant Ranjit Singh doesn't charge fees for doing keertan, but from personal experience I know that the person mentioned earlier in this post hardev singh of looloo does have fees set on his keertan. (low fee for average keertan, high fee for good keertan).

Do you call dhaddi vara gurbani?

started by Guru Hargobind Ji. So acceptable in Sikhi. no Guru Ji started kachi bani. Sakhis, varaan, Bhai Gurdas JI's vaars, Bhai Nanad Laal JI's bani, Dasam Bani is all acceptable. again, justify reading kachi bani.

Hardev Singh does keertan? very new. but I am not impressed by that guy at all. he doesn't stop anyone from touching his feet and taking matha. he actually likes it. anyways, someone I know wanted Ranjit Singh to do a program at his local gurdwara in Punjab but couldn't afford it. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ranjit Singh is like 21 years old and most good parchaaraks spend 10 years easily studying Sikhi. Maan Singh Jhaur spent 10 years just to study Guru Granth Sahib Ji and then studied other granths and religions.

Gursikhi has no relevance to age. Kirpa / Bakshish from Guru Nanak can happen at any age. Guru Harkrishan blessed a gunga to do arth of a Hindu text.

True wisdom is gained through naam and is a blessing from the guru. Doing research and reading books does not automatically make someone a gurmukh.

I would rather listen to katha from a five year old gursikh rather than a 60 year old kala afgana scholor. The shotei sahibzaadei had a lot more sikhi than most people that have spent over 50 years on this earth.

justify reading kachi bani.

I don't need to justify anything. Guru Sahib told Sant Attar Singh Mastuanei to do keertan using dharnas. There are people still living that have heard dharnas that Sant Attar Singh used to sing. Sant Attar Singh did not use any microphones and their voice could be heard in a 5 mile radius. That was the kirpa of Guru Nanak.