Please Explain

who are radha swamis', what do they believe in and why do sikhs not like them ?

Quite literaly, 'Radha' is the mistress of some Hindu god called Krishna. It was also the name given to their original leader's wife : Naaryan Devi.

'Swami' means lord. So....these radhswamis are by definition lords of either Krishna's wife or some random fellas wife.

Either way, its the height of stupidity, especially for Sikhs who by definition do not believe that any man is any lord of any woman.

So....do Sikhs hate them ?

No. Of course not. The only thing Sikhs hate is the way these radhaswamis, who are obviously followers of a faith and system totallly alien and opposite to the teachings of Sikhism, then pass themselves off as Sikhs.

So....when you come across a radhaswami remember....he or she is, in reality, about as Sikh as Vladimir Putin.

I'm really confused with two things!

Who is Ladhi Shah and what does he teach?

who are radha swamis', what do they believe in and why do sikhs not like them ?

Laadi shah is a drunk drug taking sufi mad man. He encourages drug taking, smoking, drinking and getting high off your head which appeals to the unemployed no prospects punjabi youth. A big danger to punjab and Sikhi in punjab for such people to have such influence.

Radha Swami - Meaning, Radha in Sanatan mythology means great power and swami means teacher. So, getting to the point means teachers of great power, translated word for word. As for Sikhs not liking them, that's incorrect. Radha Swami's are respected as any other sect within the Sikh dharma.

As for Sri Laadi Shah, seems to have similarities with the Sufis and may have links with writings of Waris Shah. Again your questions regrding SIkhs not liking them, you have been misinformed.

I don’t know much about it this but Google seems to have huge amount of information regarding your two questions.

Radha Swami - Meaning, Radha in Sanatan mythology means great power and swami means teacher. So, getting to the point means teachers of great power, translated word for word. As for Sikhs not liking them, that's incorrect. Radha Swami's are respected as any other sect within the Sikh dharma.

As for Sri Laadi Shah, seems to have similarities with the Sufis and may have links with writings of Waris Shah. Again your questions regrding SIkhs not liking them, you have been misinformed.

I don’t know much about it this but Google seems to have huge amount of information regarding your two questions.

Radha Swami are not a sect of Sikh dharma or Sikhi. They are some hindutva cult whose ideology even mainstream hindus would reject.

And laadi shah has no respect from any credible sikh or sikh organisation he should be deported to saudi arabia or pakistan and let him practice his crazy sufi antics there rather than corrupt the youth and people of punjab with his madness.

These dehra's do not spring up in punjab for no reason there are great powers at work trying to destroy Sikhi in the Sikh homeland of Punjab for a reason. Sikhs are weak even in their own homeland for such people to spring up and nothing is done about them. The way to deal them is declared Sikh independence sikh rule take away the authority that indian brahminwad tyrannical brutal democracy has given these people so that the Sikh religion and people can survive.

If anyone tries making a dehra in jewish israel or islamic saudi arabia and they will shut you down faster then you can wink. Sikhs need to take back their sovereignty and set their own governance and own police and military force to keep the panth from corruption.

I'm afraid you are misinformed. Radha Swami's are NOT "respected as any other sect within the Sikh dharma". They are not part of the Sikh "dharma". The Sikh dharam has jathebandiya such as Nanaksar, Ratwara Sahib, Nihangs and AKJ. These jathe all follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib JeeRadha Soami is not 1 of these jathe as they do not see Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee as Guru.

Please check what you're writing in future as the last thing we want to do is misinform people.

Gurfateh.

I think that the radhaswami confusion arises because we have many punjabis that may appear as sikhs but are radhaswami.

I've come across many punjabi fellows with common surnames and some older ones with turbans that appear as part of average sikh community.

However, I have later learned that they are keen followers of radhaswami !

Then again, there are also some very confused younger radhaswami's that attend both satsangs and gurdwara, but they don't understand the sri Guru granth sahib ji as the living guru.

I think this is what confuses some people like the OP above..

Then a lot of youngsters may always assume that so and so is a sikh but will hear someone saying they are radhaswami in derogatory way.

This leaves the impression that they have something to do with sikhi, but are not liked by the majority.

as for laddi shah... the above posts have all explained him well !... so we don't need to be mixing his stuff with sikhi.

I believe in punjab, we have had many sikh appearing punjabis going and worshiping the tombs at this guys yard ..and more famously Gurdas maan has done well endorsing this filth.

Radha Swami's are respected as any other sect within the Sikh dharma.

There was another thread in which someone pointed out how radhaswamis tend to be mentally ill. You've proven that here.

What makes you think Sikhs regard a cult with teachings totally at odds with Sikhism as a 'Sikh' sect ?

As I pointed out in my previous message Sikhs don't hate anybody but what they 'hate' is the way that radhaswamis label themselves Sikhs when they have a belief system that is as far removed from Sikhism as Shintoism.

Radha Swami - Meaning, Radha in Sanatan mythology means great power and swami means teacher

Your own Radhaswami organisation websites credit the name with the wife of your founder. Hence, 'radhaswami' is 'Radha's husband. Hence radhaswami is shiv bloke. A leader that was extremely fond of tobacco and hence even taught his followers to consume tobacco. Only a mentally ill person would regard such people as being part of the sikh dharma.

As someone already mentioned, you people are mentally ill.

where you belong from you kid?