Some Concepts Hard To Comprehend

Guest gwacha

Guest gwacha

Sat Sri Akaal Dear Sangat,

I have always had some thoughts in the back of my mind that I have never been able to comprehend or attempt to even successfully comprehend and I was wondering whether anybody was able to share their wise wisdom with me of this spiritual journey of enlightenment we are all on. I hope my questions do not cause offence and I apologise for any ignorance on my part for any of the questions posed.

1) Still confused over the concept of guru's and waheguru, we worship towards one god. Yet the gurus themselves are contemplated upon through prayer. Does this mean we accept that as we all are extension of god and his energy/creation that the gurus are the purest form of this and hence our devotion towards them? I.e. is there any distinction??

2) The concept of religion generally? If god is one and exists, then why does it appear that religion in one form or another, i.e. sikhi, hinduism, islam, judaism, etc.... had key messengers/saints or enlightened persons whom originated to only one country and sect of people and then the message had to be spread. I.e. even prior to sikhi (which aims to revise and clarify the concept of god which had been essentially diluted and key messages lost over time) religion or concept of god and method of worship was not revelaed across the globe in same format rather then different formats? How can this make the process fair? Or even imply that we are all worshipping the same god? I.e. christianity essentially revealed to caucasian/white coloured skin whereas sikhi/hinduism revealed to brown/asian people? I know as a mere mortal this may not even be within me to comprehend but it is an ongoing inner conflict of mine.

I would very much like to hear your views so that I can share on your knowledge or own interpretations.

Many thanks

Dear_gwacha_,

To your first question, the answer is: yes, there is no difference between the Sadhs, the Gurmukhs, the Bhagats, Saints, or call it may our Guru Sahibans.

That is why, as Jesus says in the Bible:

I and the Father are one, he who hath seen me, hath seen the Father.... No one can go to the Father, except through me.

Our Bani also says:

Sadh, Prabh, bhed na paaee.

Har ka sevak so Har jeha, bhed na jaano, manush deha

Har jee baseh, Sadh ke hirday

Har jee baseh Sadh kee rasna

Sant Sung, anter Prabh deetha

To your second question:

let us first ask ourselves, what is religion? Religion as I stated in some other post, this word comes from the latin word religare,

and means, that which reunites us with our origin.

So what is it that, that reunites our souls with Wahiguru?

Our Bani very clearly and in a simple way says: Jin Har japiyaa, se Har hoeeyaa. Here the Bani is referring, to the jugtee of Nam Simran, of the abhyaas of Nam Simran, to the meditation of Nam Simran. The Bani is not saying, do so many things, like rituals, rites, ceremonies, pilgrimages, bathing in the so called holy waters, idol worship.

Sarab Dhharam Mehi Sraesatt Dhharam
Of all religions, the best religion

Har Ko Naam Jap Niramal Karam
Is to chant the Name of the Lord and maintain pure conduct.

Sukhmanee Sahib Guru Arjun Dev

In the above lines of Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, we can see, He says, there is only one true religion, and that is Nam japnaa.

The thing is, the true Saints, Sadh janas, Bhagats or our Guru Sahibans, if we read their Bani, they will always point out the Sadhna of Nam Simran as the only remedy for our liberation and union with Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

No true Sant ever comes to create any new religion or path, because if Wahiguru is one, and is unchangeable, naturally the path leading to Him, has to be one, that path can not be different people of different religions, or at different times througout the history....the difference can be in the rituals, in the ceremonies, in the dogmas....in one word, all exterior activities, but not within, there where He is to be found and merged in Him.

And there where He is, only Nam Simran can take one´s soul. At other place the Bani says: Nanak, Nam jahaaz hae.

But jahaz to take us from where, to which place?

Naturally from, this physicall plane to that highest spiritual plane(Sach Khand), to which, there is no other way .... do whatever we may.

And this path or way, is made by Wahiguru Himself, which no moorakh human being can change. Because human beings are very manipulative, so mean, that they do not try to walk as per the Bani, but twist it to their personal interests....

We humans have made and complicated our lives with rules, rituals and regulations......

Up to and extent we can understand it, as we are social beings, and we are weak, we like to be different so we create nationalities, communities .... so we tend to forget the True teachings of our Guru Sahibans, and add our own maanmat, thus getting away from our goal Wahiguru, without being even slightly conscious about this fact.

As we may have heard, there is only One Light(Wahiguru), many lamps(souls) who behold that same Light.

The remedy is only one as per Gurmat: Nam Simran, and this we do not do, and do many other things, or tryto find Him in lifeless things outside.....

So how can we achieve our goal of realizing Him ever?

If He is within us, we have to travel within. And that is possible through Nam Simran alone.

I am not going to touch any other dharmas, on what they do or not, as Sikhee is the most universal path for all mankind.

Nobody has to change their nationality, nor leave their dhrama or their life long rituals, which are not needed anyhow, but gradually with time and dedication to Nam Simran, one will see its futility in terms of God realization...

Like, there may be many radios made in different countries of different sizes and colours, but all can tune in the same frecuency, the same radio station, the same Amrit Bani; the plastic hard cover does nothing for that tunning purpose, because it is the electronic components(mind, soul) within, which make possible that tunning of the desired station, and these are the same in each one of us. In a similar way, we can be from different countries, religions, black, white, rich, poor or not, men, women....etc., nothing of these outer things count, to unite our souls with Him.

it is only purity in heart, and His Simran, which can elevate our souls within us, and make possible the merging of our souls in Him, and this process, thankfully no man, no devi, no devta can change....This process of becoming pure and merging is designed by Him, for all times or eras.

May God bless you,

Sat Sree Akal,

Guest _gwatcha_

Dear harsharan000,

Many thanks for sparing a little of your time with regards to sharing your knowledge of the bani with myself and insight into the true connotations of our guru's teachings. I often have received either unsatisfactory responses or caused offence when raising such questions. Your response has helped immensely with directing my understanding towards these issues and elaborating upon my learning.

Many thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh :biggrin2:

Guest Guest

1- God works thru his bhagats- He is realised Truth-Satnaam- and His Gurus are also realised Truth- theyre the Truth in form for as long as they practice it.

So the gyan is Guru- and Guru is bani.

Rembember that He has no form- no colour, no image.

We are all Nothing- we just have to eradicate our egos and desires to accept it.

We're just a frequency so blissful that people cant comprehend it- which is why we can have maya literally throwing herself and offering herself to us, and we shun it. People are too greedy to accept- but the reality is- we already have everything- and the real bhagat knows it- everything that happens is just karma.

2-Truth us Truth- yeh it doesn't change, and guess why?

Because its lowest of the low, the most grounded. It is the most Humble Nothing.

Jesus taught Truth, Mohammed taught Truth until the power went to his head as outline in Sri Dasam Granth ji, and so did the Hindu Gods etc. Jesus words were taken out of context by scholars and troublemakers over time.

Yes the Gurus arrived right on time- but they called their students sikhs- which means student- stating there is no Hindu or Muslim- no religious sects- only Sat.

There are no gimmicks which Truth- no people pleasing or a*s kissing, no <banned word filter activated>- + we all know right from wrong- Jihad is <banned word filter activated>, any sane human should know that. Lust is <banned word filter activated> for insecure people who dont know and therefore love themselves- we are Nothing- we are truth. But <banned word filter activated> society and media try to convince us that lust and casual sex is normal- that alcohol is fine and women should be promiscuous. Apparently slander is fine, when actually its one of the greatest crimes in His court. But the Kings here now are the illuminati and the people dont question their crap.

The bhagats are outcasts of society.

Any human should be able to see all this- but people like to delude themswlves in the Kalyug and just bathe in the darkness instead of detaching from it.

We're students of the All pervading, everpresent Truth.

1- God works thru his bhagats- He is realised Truth-Satnaam- and His Gurus are also realised Truth- theyre the Truth in form for as long as they practice it.

So the gyan is Guru- and Guru is bani.

Rembember that He has no form- no colour, no image.

We are all Nothing- we just have to eradicate our egos and desires to accept it.

We're just a frequency so blissful that people cant comprehend it- which is why we can have maya literally throwing herself and offering herself to us, and we shun it. People are too greedy to accept- but the reality is- we already have everything- and the real bhagat knows it- everything that happens is just karma.

2-Truth us Truth- yeh it doesn't change, and guess why?

Because its lowest of the low, the most grounded. It is the most Humble Nothing.

Jesus taught Truth, Mohammed taught Truth until the power went to his head as outline in Sri Dasam Granth ji, and so did the Hindu Gods etc. Jesus words were taken out of context by scholars and troublemakers over time.

Yes the Gurus arrived right on time- but they called their students sikhs- which means student- stating there is no Hindu or Muslim- no religious sects- only Sat.

We're students of the All pervading, everpresent Truth.

We all know right from wrong- the illuminatI has fooled the world into thinking lust, slander, greed and ego are right- they have conditioned and brainwashed society and its time people wake up and realise it and practice the truth- never utter a single slanderous word about anyone- not even one. Youll be tested on this time and time again.So many people dont drink or engage in lustful activities but throw Everything down the drain the Second they Slander someone even in thought. This is the Biggest problem with bhagats today along with lust.

If u are secure and know yourself, u would never slander another- bhagats laugh at slanders beacuse they can Literally Feel the slanderers jealousy and insecurity. This is often how losers are revealed to a bhagat.

The world has gone insane with the 5 theives-the Gurus were Not joking when they said the world is full of darkness and has gone crazy and obsessed with sex. The Kaal is so thick that even most self proclaimed bhagats and Gurus and brahmgyanis are deluded and asleep.