A Question For Uk Folks

SSG19

Alright. I am going to start a potentially controversial thread here so all those who feel offended by it please accept my apologies in advance. Obviously, the intent is not to offend anybody here. Over the years,I have been reading about all the reports and articles about the muzzies targeting Sikh girls for conversion and sexual assault. This is not something new and has been happening for nearly twenty years now. You can find these dirty camel jockeys bragging openly about how many Sikh girls they have "scored with". You would be surprised to know that this has started in Punjab too while our people sit ideally with their heads buried in sand. I was recently on a flight from Amritsar to Dubai when a dirty musla swine from Malerkotla from sitting in the seat behind me started having a conversation with his Hindi speaking co-religionist, He bragged how beautiful the women in Punjab are and how easy it is to get a Sikh girl. He kept on before I turned around said to him " B****C**** tun vapas mur ke Punja hi aona, kehra tera katte hoye bharawan ne tainu pakka rakh laina Dubai vich? Mera naam yaad rakh la te main Patiale ton te tera Malerkotla mere shahron 70 km hi door a. A ke tainu te tere tabbar nu hala kar deyange, vekhda tera allah kiddan bachaonda tainu" Dirty malecch could not utter a word. His name is Tausif Iqbal and he is working as a labourer in Sharjah UAE and I am keeping tabs on him. Sacche patshah di kirpa nal ehda vi soda la dena ikk na ikk din.

Now back to the point- what is stopping Sikh guys from responding to these camel jockeys in the UK? Why cant you lost just hit them back? They are bunch of wimps and retreat easily when dealt with force. Hit them back. Attack them. Chop a few of them down and they will see the light. Of course,, blood will be shed but then sometimes it is necessary to shed blood when your survival is at stake.

Now here is the can of worms- just like mulleh target our girls, we should target theirs too. Yes, I am advocating this and yes I am a Sikh. Now before the liberals, apologists for secularism, pseudo-Sikhs, supporters of universal brotherhood etc get on their high horses and start condemning me from a moral high ground, I would like to say that I am sorry that I offended your sensibilities but I stand by what I say. Unlike you lost, I am not going to hide behind the curtain of morality, equality etc and start quoting bani to hide my unwillingness to take action. We are in the middle of a war. Yes these onslaughts are a part of a war against declared by these camel jockeys. In war everything is ethical- nothing is immoral or wrong. Surely they see it this way and so should we. It is time to pay these b******* back in the same coin. This is where our monay brother can help the community. They should start targeting their girls and start dating them and slowly introducing them to the pleasures of material world. Once you sow seeds of doubts in the minds of their women, it is easy to break them away. Use them just like they use our girls. Let our boys give them a new generation of kids. Don't worry about morality friends because you committed the biggest sin the day you shed your hair but you can still do the community a great service by using your current appearance to target the women of the enemy.

Now I don care if the moralist/apologists for secularism delete my thread or ban me. It wont change anything in my life but it would definitely convince me that members of community have now become self serving hypocrites who like to conceal their cowardice behind a veil of morality.

I think overall youth in all communities are being led astary, dont think its just the Sikh community. I have known of couple girls myself one of the Pakistani community and one of Bengali community that have been dating out of their community both men were from the black community. My bengali friends have told me that it is common in their community were their girls date men from the black community without their families knowning and run away with them. I know of a Afghani woman who done the same thing and has ran away with the man and has two children by him; unfortunately she also has a bad drug habit. I know of another Pakistani woman who is a single motherdrinks, does drugs has a child of two and gets up to no good going clubbing etc. You see girls in Hijab getting up to no good to, however the problem is not just Muslim girls or Sikh girls its overall youth.

I think overall youth in all communities are being led astary, dont think its just the Sikh community. I have known of couple girls myself one of the Pakistani community and one of Bengali community that have been dating out of their community both men were from the black community. My bengali friends have told me that it is common in their community were their girls date men from the black community without their families knowning and run away with them. I know of a Afghani woman who done the same thing and has ran away with the man and has two children by him; unfortunately she also has a bad drug habit. I know of another Pakistani woman who is a single motherdrinks, does drugs has a child of two and gets up to no good going clubbing etc. You see girls in Hijab getting up to no good to, however the problem is not just Muslim girls or Sikh girls its overall youth.

Par Veerji Gal ae puri sai nai a...Gal hundi a virse di...Sanskara di.........Je sikha diyan kudhiyan da itihaas pardhya jaave ta ude wicho ae kuch nai dekhn nu milda jo aaj dekhn nu mil reha va.....Saanu ki lena bengali ya pakistani kudhiyan naalo....donna de daddy paag nai bande.....Gal aundi jado sikhan di kudhi kuch galat idda da kare te daag sirf babul di paag te lagna va hor kise di te nai...... Aaj je sardar banda kudhi piche jaave ta loki galan krde ki "dekho udaa sir te paag bani a te kudhiyan te try marn lga huya va..ehnu sharm nai aundi...." Sawaal uthda hai hun ki kala sikh bande nu hi keha gya hai ki har aurat nu apni sister di tarah treat karo?? ae gal sikha diyan kudhiyan de dimaag ch kyu nai aundi ke har bande nu apne brother di tarah treat karo?? yeh dekhya jaave ta sirf aur sirf amritdhari kudhiyaan hi safal hoiya ne apni ek changi pehchaan sabit karn wich.... Main eh gal khud feel kiti a .jado to main Sardar banya te dastaar banani shuru kiti a.....Ehna mona banke nai pta lagda ki sadiyan dhiyan pena ki kar rahi ne jina Ek sardar banke pta lagda... Main kenda je sikh bande nu dastaar bande sheeshe more har din chete aunda ki oh ik sikh a ohnu ae yaad rehnda ki oh koi mardha kam na kare taaki koi paag te daag naa lage...te fe sikh aurat nu kyu nai chete aundi ae gal har din ki oh ik sikh aurat hai te dignity te respect banake rakhna ohda farz a.....Gal te fe uthe hi a gyi ke...Sikh aurat ko apni vakhri pehchaan nai haigi ..taahi sikhi waali feeling nai aundi........

I beg to differ from you T Singh. Whilst I do agree that there are muzzie girls here and there who go out with guys from other religions or races but a major proportion of their women dare not to deviate from what they are taught from childhood and tend to stick to their own. Can we say the say about Sikh girls? They feel embarrassed at the sight of Sikh guy with beard and turban. Again, I blame this on parents. Nobody really gives two hoots about religion or values anymore. These girls bring dishonor to their families and community. I am just shocked when I hear lame ccomments llke " we all are humans", " not everybody is the same", "we respect all religions" etc etc. Trust me, I have never come across a soor musla in my whole life who would reciprocate these sentiments. They always try to prove that their distorted cult is superior to all other faiths.

Leave this secularism BS to communists and politicians. Not all religions are equal. Sikhi is the only true faith. Muzzies are an evil cult propagated by an impostor and will never even come close to Sikhi. I think our community needs fundamentalism badly. Put strict punishment in place for those who go on the path of apostasy and convert all the non-Sikhs at the point of sword. We can start off by targeting Bihari Bhaiyas and Muzziess in Punjab. Do away with this secularism, equality BS. Shed this image of nice do gooders. Let us not use aall these excuses to hide our inactivity. Kill them. Take their women away. I see now harm in this.Time has come for a frontal assault on the enemies. In war, there is no elderly, woman, child innocent etc. All you have is the enemy and you destroy them. I would have no qualms in smashing open the head of a sullah child because to me he is an offspring of a snake who would grow up into a snake one day. So you do the right thing by crushing it.

P.S. I know you lot are going to hurl your moralistic filth at me but I don't care.

Alright. I am going to start a potentially controversial thread here so all those who feel offended by it please accept my apologies in advance. Obviously, the intent is not to offend anybody here. Over the years,I have been reading about all the reports and articles about the muzzies targeting Sikh girls for conversion and sexual assault. This is not something new and has been happening for nearly twenty years now. You can find these dirty camel jockeys bragging openly about how many Sikh girls they have "scored with".

I have seen this from muzzies too, when i had joora/pataka. They do this to insult, ridicule, humiliate you and get you out of your chardi kala which you have achieved through meditation naam simran.

One example: moslims that worked near me after a brief hello, he changes topic to sikh girls

sullah: sikh girls are easy

me: Really I have only gone out with moslim girls, never dated a sikh girl so i wouldnt know.

sullah: silence [he didnt have any reply, and we went our separate ways]

Yes moslims go out with our girls, but its not that bad, there are sikh girls that go out equally with whites, blacks, indians etc. There target is to insult, your job is to not get offended (lose your chardi khala) and give them a reply similar to what i said. Most of the stuff they say is them just bragging, not every pakistani has dated a sikh girl, there arent that many sikhs girls here in uk compared with pakistani males and alot of sikh girls wouldnt dare go near them.

that moslim on the plane knew you was there and wanted to insult and you gave good reply

just like mulleh target our girls, we should target theirs too. Yes, I am advocating this and yes I am a Sikh. Now before the liberals, apologists for secularism, pseudo-Sikhs, supporters of universal brotherhood etc get on their high horses and start condemning me from a moral high ground, I would like to say that I am sorry that I offended your sensibilities but I stand by what I say.

In war everything is ethical- nothing is immoral or wrong. Surely they see it this way and so should we. It is time to pay these b******* back in the same coin.

You're not the first person to think so. Singhs asked the same question to Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj as well. Read Bhai Gurdas Jee's vaars for details about this conversation and how Guru Sahib strictly forbade any such thing.

I can understand your anger veeray, but don't forget, its our morality that differentiates us from all others. You'd find more people follow you if you chose to preach Sikhi to the Muslim bibiyaan who are victims of Islam, but destroying a girl's life just to equate numbers and take revenge from an innocent, I am sorry, has never ever been the Sikh way, nor it will ever be.

Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa is the prime example who accepted a Pathaan bibi Baano as his mother. She was 19 and he was old. These are the Singhs we have as role models, not those Abdalis.

Please take the time to cool down. Your challenge to the Turk in the flight was what a real Singh would do, but all that you said afterwards is what a Turk does, not a Singh.