Basant Ki Vaar - Millionaire Mantra?

Guest Noisy singh

• 10 months later...

So according to all of you, to chant Guru´s bani is the demons way? how curious. I thought it is a Hukam to chant the Gurus shabad...and of course the shabad Guru make you rich in many ways.

Who are these murakhs taking about the devil ?

For your information there is no devil. This is purely a Christian concept, no devil in Sikhi. Yet we have people who cannot string two words together without adding the word devil?

I saw the video posted. So what? He is teaching yoga, what of it?

Yet your so called native "brothers" get totally bladdered on sharaab and meat, but that is okay, they are native Sikh brothers , shaaah baaash !. They have bana but drink , yet that is okay.

But here we have a Sikh who is teaching yoga and he is the devil. How murakh are we? If yoga concentrates the mind, if yoga helps you in your naam simran then good for you I say.

The Gurus never taught us these demon ways - someone posted earlier with a video clip of someone teaching yoga.

What about the "Sikhs" in their bana and long beards who get totally rat-ars*ed every night on alcohol - did the Gurus teach us that?

What about the "Sikhs" who in their bana and long beards gorge on steaks - did the Gurus teach us that?

What about the "Sikhs" who in their bana and beards leer at women, not mentioning all that is going on in India at the moment - did the Gurus teach us that?

What about half of Punjab high on drugs - did the Gurus teach us that?

What about our youth who cannot even wear a dastaar any more and plat their hair and tuck it behind their heads and wear a bandana on top - did the Gurus teach us that?

At least the guy is teaching yoga and with it a way to jap naam - yet he is the devil . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . NO WE ARE THE DEVILS !

Guest Best Guest

For your information there is no devil. This is purely a Christian concept, no devil in Sikhi. Yet we have people who cannot string two words together without adding the word devil?

Yet your so called native "brothers" get totally bladdered on sharaab and meat, but that is okay, they are native Sikh brothers , shaaah baaash !. They have bana but drink , yet that is okay.

But here we have a Sikh who is teaching yoga and he is the devil. How murakh are we? If yoga concentrates the mind, if yoga helps you in your naam simran then good for you I say.

rwih sYqwnI dunIAw goeI ]33] raahi saithaanee dhuneeaa goee ||33|| The whole of the world is following the ways of Satan.(33)

• 3 months later...
Guest Insigjt

You know for someone who professes to having the knowledge you sound like the devil yourself rather than some one who follows the teachings and has obtained inner peace....

So much anger and hate comes from your statements...you didn't actually know the man...and he has helped people in some level....

• 1 year later...
Guest Therightpath

Yogi bhajans teachings r not of the Guru. Yoga is a Hindu thing and to master yogic practices you must recite Hindu mantras so that's why yoga is not for Sikhs. The way yogibhajan taught it was corrupt anyway he told lies bout gurbani and check out a guy called gursant Singh on YouTube who is a ex yogibhajan follower and was there for 30 years but now has come out and exposing the disrespectful and disgusting things the cult does 

On 03/03/2015 at 9:23 PM, Bundha said:

veer ji I know what you are saying but in  some places kaal and shaitan are used to describe the evil inducing aspect of maya in bani why is this ?

11 minutes ago, Preeet said:

It is wrong to blame a nonexistent devil for our own mistakes/lalachs. In Sikhi we do not play the victim. Bundha ji is right.

I didn't and I didn't ask your opinion. I was asking about something I had noticed reading during gurbani khoj also in Gurbani it has been said maya is above the three devtey brahma vishnu shiva  at a level I understand because they have moh ahankar because Shiva got angry with Brhma and cut one of his heads off so obviously 5 chor are in the picture . Gurbani also says that kaal has serve to  the gurmukh as Akal Purakh takes up his case . This shabad my father used to do daily for naam daan nothing more. 

I think after twenty odd years I would learn to correctly pronounce bani ...unless that is never pushed . sutt namm  and then saying silly things like I don't like folding my hands assigning some energetic mumbo jumbo to it when it purely signifies empty hands requesting humbly for mehr. Any bani is good bani but associating it with unfounded things is going to muddy the waters.