Indian Agent Charged With Spying On Sikh Organization In Germany

Mehtab Singh

BERLIN According to some German Media reports, Federal prosecutors say they have charged a 45-year-old Indian agent with spying for his country in Germany. The man, identified only as Ranjit S. in accordance with German privacy laws, is accused of spying on members of a Sikh organization in Germany in early 2013, prosecutors said in a statement Monday. He then passed on information to an Indian secret service and was paid for his information, the prosecutors said without providing any further details. Prosecutors say the suspect was charged in Koblenz in February.

http://www.punjabspectrum.tv/news/india-exposed-indian-agent-charged-with-spying-on-sikh-organization-in-germany/#sthash.yMqGAw1g.dpbs

http://www.theprovince.com/touch/story.html?id=9654767

Picture? I have a feeling it's some right wing hardcore nut bar luring innocent sikhs to get them back listed. There is no other way can infiltrate in to sikh community or any community.. How do I have this feeling? Try your self - Play devils advocate or read life's of CIA whistle blowers.

Germany because it houses most of the wanted Kharkoos in Europe. Wadhawa Singh BKI's son in law is based there. More than 20 German Sikhs are wanted in Kharkoo related cases.

There is not an abundance of traitors, Bhai Talwinder Singh Babbar was arrested in Germany after Satnam Singh Germany tipped him off in the early 1980s as well.

Germany because it houses most of the wanted Kharkoos in Europe. Wadhawa Singh BKI's son in law is based there. More than 20 German Sikhs are wanted in Kharkoo related cases.

There is not an abundance of traitors, Bhai Talwinder Singh Babbar was arrested in Germany after Satnam Singh Germany tipped him off in the early 1980s as well.

I am afraid there are spies in every Sikh community and are just looking for "fanatics" I believe....not me lol :blink2: :blink2: :stupidme: :strong:

Indian agents will never stop spying on those who want independence from indian corrupt raj.

Its a shame the Sikh raj didnt have any military intelligence of spies to counter other foreign powers trying to snatch hard won and fought for self rule all those years ago.

Something we as a kaum and our leadership needs to think about in investing.