Sansahar Sukhmana

If your comment is directed to me then:

The same argument can be applied to you as well. Maybe your buddhi is defected for considering the wrong meanings.

Interpretation I provided is not only according to grammar but also in consonance with the rest of Gurbani. These meanings are not new nor invented by Singh Sabha. The translation is wrong because it throws the whole context of the pauri out of the flow. I did not blame Gurbani. I blame translation to be wrong.

There you go with your cheap shots. For your ignorant brain, Singh Sabha was not a reform movement but a revival movement. This has been proven on academic level. Numerous books have been written on Singh Sabha yet I doubt you ever went beyond the literature published by Damdami Taksal. If Sikhi isn’t insecure then why are you so insecure about your personal beliefs? Why can’t you ever prove yourself right by providing proofs instead of attacking and belittling others? You seem to be stuck at the same point for the last 10 years. Calling anything wrong doesn’t make it wrong. Where’s the proof and what reasoning do you have to prove it wrong?

You have no idea what RSS, Fascist and Nazi ideology is all about yet a fool like you has the audacity to compare Sikhs with such infamous and notorious groups. I suggest you pick a dictionary first and read the definition. Is that all you have learned from sampardas and company of sant/mahapurash/brahmgyanis? I am willing to debate you on this anytime anywhere provided that you provide proofs and debate it with rules of logic rather than hold one person as “know-it-all” by elevating him to God’s level and consider him to be the only ultimate authority. Your own post and language used show how intolerant and insecure you are as well as being a bigot against others’ viewpoint. These are the elements of fascism.

I didn’t write a post to attack any personal, viewpoint or a jatha. You could’ve done the same but I guess sampardas are not teaching good virtues anymore and the only “logical” defense they have is to throw insults. When will you grow up?