Hair Care?

Guest Aman

I'm a 14 year old Sikh boy. I have very long hair, it's down to my knees. My hair is starting to thin and my hairline is receding. How can I grow my hair back and make it thicker? Also, what should I use for daily grooming and how often should I wash it? I wash it once a week because it takes too long to dry. After I wash my hair, I usually put baby oil in it. I don't put anything in it daily. Does anyone have suggestions for what to use?

You should look in stores for shampoos that promote the thickness of hair. And a conditionor that helps with split ends, remmeber that the conditionor only goes on the bottom half of your hair, if you apply it to the top you could get irritation or dandruff.

A Of Tips

* You could before washing your hair massage cocunut oil into your hair and leave it overnight or at least an hour. this prmotes healthy hair and does help it to grow.

*Again with applying oil, depending on whether you hair is too oily or dry you need to find an oil or lotion thats suits your hair best. You could look at what black people use, becuasse there lotions are specifically made for preventing breakage, and it also adds moisture. i think its called dark and lovely.. it is i think a womans product but you could get your mom to buy it for you so you dont look werid :)

*You should only wash your hair after about 3 days. do not overwash it as it will become dry and your hair will lose it natural moisture.

*You should not overcomb you hair aswell, or wash it after you have has a shower. your hair is weak when its washed so wait until its dry.

*Let your hair dry naturally, do not expose it to too much harsh air as that can be damaging aswell

I hope this all helped, Goog Luck with your kesh... Fateh

I remember when i stayed in india for a long time the cold water ishnaans and regular oil massages made my hair beautiful and growing more.

So i would say always keep hair moisturized, i use vaseline mixed with baby oil. Secondly regular ishnaan hot water is bad, so fill the bath and bathe in it and then use a cold shower hose. Thirdly use a couple of dry towels to rid moisture then use a quality powerful hair dryer just briefly and then just let them get fresh air keep it open.

But the key is regular combing and moisturizing. Before shower/bath put lots of oil in and then lots of shampoo to wash. Dont worry about any problems your encountering regular grooming practice in time they will get better. Many occassions i have lost hair on my beard but grows back