Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all and luckysingh99 jee,

You wrote "Yes, Bablbirji his Mahima cannot be described."

Thanks for your understanding.

You added "Because we don't even understand on how to love all so that we may experience the Truth of PURE love which is the Divine Love felt and experienced from and within God himself."

Please provide me one reference where our Gurus have said that we should love or we can love.

I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

There is a saying going like this: There is no greater blind, who does not want to see.

Not that he/she can not see, but refuses to see, because he is stuck on personal ego, or even personal observations or interpretations.

All the posts referred above on the Mahima of Wahiguru, are just a infinitesimal greatness, of His infinite virtues, and are from the angs of Guru Jee.

Though it has been said, that nothing new was created or added by me, because we are moorakhs compared to our Guru Sahibans, who left the Bani for us, so that we get ideas(though limited) of how great He is.

And this job none other than our Guru Sahibans or Gurmukhs could have done, as they have a personal experience of that infinite being, namely Wahiguru, while we just talk on presumptions or just guessing, unless we too do the jugtee of revealing Him within us, as per Nam Simran.

So, if somebody has a thick veil of ego and arrogance, before his eyes, naturally he will deny all His Mahima. And for that purpose, again I am going to pour out His mahima, with the support of the Amrit Bani, in the Guru Granth Sahib.

In Raag Gauree, Fifth Patshahee, describes some of His infintes virtues using the limited extensions of words, because it is by words, that we can listen, and understand to an extent. This Shabad describes the very topics of this thread: which are Wahiguru, Nam and His Gurmukhs. And all of these are described perfectly by Fifth Patshahee in the following lines

agam roop kaa man meh thaanaa.
The Lord(Wahiguru) of Unfathomable Form has His Place in the mind.

First of all, He is talking about the form of Wahiguru as Agam Roop, which by itself is His description, otherwise He is unfathomable.

gur parsaad kinai virlai jaanaa.
By Guru's Grace, a rare few come to understand this.

Then He is telling us, that by Guru´s Grace, a very few come to understand this, others wander in debates and discussions or even worse, deny His Mahima or His existence.

anhat banee thaan niraalaa.
The unstruck melody of the Guru's Bani vibrates in that most special place.
taa kee Dhun mohay gopaalaa.
The Lord of the World is fascinated with this melody.

Then He is telling us something of Sach Khand and the owner Lord of Sach Khand.

He is saying that the Anhad Bani of Nam is being played there unstruck, means non stop. And going a little bit further, He is telling us, that, that very Akal Purukh, is absorbed, is fascinated with that Divine melody of Nam.

And in some lines atfer, He tells us, the importance and heights of the Gurmukhs, sadhoos, Sant Janas, Guru sahibans, Bhagats:

paarbarahm kay sangee santaa.
there, the Saints dwell, in the Company of the Supreme Lord God.

So we can see, in just few lines and in a simple manner, Fifth Patshahee, has decribed, the Mahima of Wahiguru, of Nam, and His Gurmukhs.

If again, this descrition is not in words of Wahiguru, from Sree Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, then what is it?

We are so egoistic, so much self centered about ourselves, that even after reading and listening His mahima, through the pure paviter Bani of our Guru Sahibans we say: no no, that is nothing, this is not mahima, because nobody can do so.

We are so mean and low, we pput ourselves even befor our very Guru Sahibans, who are the very embodiment of wahiguru Akal Purukh, to th extent that we question and doubt their words of His Mahima..... shame on those, who are so closed minded!

There are many many more Shabads, which describe the mahima, the greatness of Wahiguru. Read any Bani, any Shabd, it is nothing but His Mahima.

Starting from the vey mool mantar, it describes the unique qualities of Wahiguru, and describing His qualities, His virtues, is nothing but His Mahima.

Wah wah Sachay Badshah.

You added "Because we don't even understand on how to love all so that we may experience the Truth of PURE love which is the Divine Love felt and experienced from and within God himself."

Please provide me one reference where our Gurus have said that we should love or we can love.

I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

is there a reference where they say we should NOT love ???? :stupidme:

I will tell you the ONLY reference that I feel will answer ALL your scholarly demanding proofs and questions ?

That reference answer is -

To me, this is the FIRST word and the LAST word for everything.

I'm sorry, I have no interest in debating with you or trying to provide more references to back up my statements.

If anyone doesn't like or understand any positive message in my quotes, then I'm afraid they shall have to look elsewhere !

Because, I really cannot afford to waste my energy that ends up draining me spiritually. :ohno:

I am a bad man that is simply trying to love and respect all without 'poking' others. I should rather poke myself, after I eventually find myself.

Let me be on my inner journey and I hope you can find yourself for your own inner quest.

Sat sri akal and God bless

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,

Somebody asked a person "how many are two plus two?"

The person replied "four rotis."

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev jee is singing.

agam roop kaa man mahi thaanaa. SGGS Ang 186-15

non moving form resides in mind.

harsharan000 jee read this and analyzed "The Lord(Wahiguru) of Unfathomable Form has His Place in the mind.

First of all, He is talking about the form of Wahiguru as Agam Roop, which by itself is His description, otherwise He is unfathomable."

Balbir Singh

luckysingh99 jee,

Thanks for your inspiration. I started searching SGGS jee and found wonderful lines.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਸੁ ਆਪੇ ਦੇਇ ॥

प्रेम भगति जिसु आपे देइ ॥

prem bhagati jisu aape de-ee.

love, devotion whom (He) gives Himself.

ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਵਿਰਲੇ ਕੇਈ ਕੇਇ ॥੩॥

जग महि विरले केई केइ ॥३॥

jag mahi virle ke-ee kei.3.

in the world are rare.

869-10

In this world most people are lost because they feel that they should and they can love.

You wrote "Let me be on my inner journey . . ."

You are on an inner journey and sailing on an anger boat with frustration. What a surprise is this!

Balbir Singh

is there a reference where they say we should NOT love ???? :stupidme:

I will tell you the ONLY reference that I feel will answer ALL your scholarly demanding proofs and questions ?

That reference answer is -

To me, this is the FIRST word and the LAST word for everything.

I'm sorry, I have no interest in debating with you or trying to provide more references to back up my statements.

If anyone doesn't like or understand any positive message in my quotes, then I'm afraid they shall have to look elsewhere !

Because, I really cannot afford to waste my energy that ends up draining me spiritually. :ohno:

I am a bad man that is simply trying to love and respect all without 'poking' others. I should rather poke myself, after I eventually find myself.

Let me be on my inner journey and I hope you can find yourself for your own inner quest.

Sat sri akal and God bless

What a mature and a fabulous reply Lucky Singh Jee.

This reply reminds me , of a similar situation in the Bible, a story which I heard a long ago, where Satan appeared disguised to Christ in the desert, and told Him, people say you are God, so turn these stones into bread, and I will give you a kingdom.

Christ replied Him with the following words: know that I am your God, I have nothing to proove you, you are made to serve me, so go away from here, and so Satan disappeared.

Without any weapons, without any hot debates and discussions, but with just simple words the evil was defeated by love and mercy of Christ.

Because if Christ had wanted, just by His wish, the devil could have been burnt to ashes......

In the long run, in the end, the virtues and goodness prevail or win, over malice, hatred, and agyanta, so has been seen throughout the history.

Somebody asked a person "how many are two plus two?"

The person replied "four rotis."

Please listen. Guru Arjan Dev jee is singing.

agam roop, kaa man mahi thaanaa. SGGS Ang 186-15

non moving form resides in mind.

harsharan000 jee read this and analyzed "The Lord(Wahiguru) of Unfathomable Form has His Place in the mind.

First of all, He is talking about the form of Wahiguru as Agam Roop, which by itself is His description, otherwise He is unfathomable."

So if He is talking about His agam roop, is He not describing Him in a a way? And this description is a infinitesimal fraction of His Mahima....though you deny everything.

Though the chap above in your example, at least said 2 + 2 is = 4 . Thank God.

But you are even denying that 1 + 1 is = 2 . So what to do with you then?

Balbir Singh

ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ

Ikoankaar Sathnaam Karathaa Purakh Nirabho Niravair Akaal Moorath Ajoonee Saibhan Gurprasaadh

ੴ सति नामु करता पुरखु निरभउ निरवैरु अकाल मूरति अजूनी सैभं गुर प्रसादि

One Universal Creator God,

TheName Is Truth,

Creative Being Personified

No Fear No Hatred

He is beyond time

Beyond Birth,

Self-Existent.

By Guru's Grace He is realized

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ

Aadh Sach Jugaadh Sach

आदि सचु जुगादि सचु

True In The Primal Beginning. True Throughout The Ages.

ਹੈ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ

Hai Bhee Sach Naanak Hosee Bhee Sach

है भी सचु नानक होसी भी सचु

True Here And Now. O Nanak, Forever And Ever True.

ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ

Sochai Soch N Hovee Jae Sochee Lakh Vaar

सोचै सोचि न होवई जे सोची लख वार

By thinking, He cannot be reduced to thought, even by thinking hundreds of thousands of times.

ਚੁਪੈ ਚੁਪ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਲਾਇ ਰਹਾ ਲਿਵ ਤਾਰ

Chupai Chup N Hovee Jae Laae Rehaa Liv Thaar

चुपै चुप न होवई जे लाइ रहा लिव तार

By remaining silent, inner silence is not obtained, even by remaining lovingly absorbed deep within.

ਭੁਖਿਆ ਭੁਖ ਨ ਉਤਰੀ ਜੇ ਬੰਨਾ ਪੁਰੀਆ ਭਾਰ

Bhukhiaa Bhukh N Outharee Jae Bannaa Pureeaa Bhaar

भुखिआ भुख न उतरी जे बंना पुरीआ भार

The hunger of the hungry is not appeased, even by piling up loads of worldly goods.

ਸਹਸ ਸਿਆਣਪਾ ਲਖ ਹੋਹਿ ਤ ਇਕ ਨ ਚਲੈ ਨਾਲਿ

Sehas Siaanapaa Lakh Hohi Th Eik N Chalai Naal

सहस सिआणपा लख होहि त इक न चलै नालि

Hundreds of thousands of clever tricks, but not even one of them will go along with you in the end.

ਕਿਵ ਸਚਿਆਰਾ ਹੋਈਐ ਕਿਵ ਕੂੜੈ ਤੁਟੈ ਪਾਲਿ

Kiv Sachiaaraa Hoeeai Kiv Koorrai Thuttai Paal

किव सचिआरा होईऐ किव कूड़ै तुटै पालि

So how can you become truthful? And how can the veil of illusion be torn away?

ਹੁਕਮਿ ਰਜਾਈ ਚਲਣਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ

Hukam Rajaaee Chalanaa Naanak Likhiaa Naal

हुकमि रजाई चलणा नानक लिखिआ नालि

O Nanak, it is written that you shall obey the Hukam of His Command, and walk in the Way of His Will.

If all this Mahima from Guru Nanak Dev Maharaj in the above lines is not enough for you, let me know, I will write you down all the 1430 pages.....

you are afraid of long posts, but then here you will have to drink the Amrit from all the Angs of the Bani.... maybe then, your arrogance, your malice, your ego is thus washed away... and makes you humbler, sincere, gunvaant(means full of virtues)...

May God bless you Balbir Jee.

harsharan000 jee,

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

तुमरी महिमा बरनि न साकउ तूं ठाकुर ऊच भगवाना ॥१॥

tumree mahimaa barani na saakau toon thaakur ooch bhagwanaa.1. Ang 735-2

your mahimaa (I) cannot describe you Thaakur OOch Bhagwaanaa.

You have often misinterpreted Guru's Words claiming that they are describing mahimaa of Wahiguru.
You referred the first part of Japu jee and claimed "If all this Mahima from Guru Nanak Dev Maharaj in the above lines is not enough for you, let me know, I will write you down all the 1430 pages....."

This maybe your main occupation providing the readers 1430 pages of SGGS jee along with copied and pasted the borrowed translation from somebody else.
Have you ever experienced any of the Guru's Vaaks?

It seems like you have over eaten. Your mind's tummy is overfilled with the copied Giyaan you borrowed. The result is you are vomiting now.
You wrote ".... maybe then, your arrogance, your malice, your ego is thus washed away..."
Perhaps you have missed your daily dose of Naam Simran you talk about. I hope it was the right prescription from the Sati Guru not from somebody else.

Those who are blessed with true Naam Simran realize that Mahimaa of the Supreme cannot be described.

Balbir Singh