Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Balbir Singh, on 03 May 2014 - 17:48, said:

Please answer the questions raising from the heading of the topic started by you.
What is Mahimaa?

luckysingh99: Something that you obviously don't and won't understand.

Balbir Singh: God please provides me also the spiritual food as ever. My mind does not have needs to understand it either.

What is Mahimaa of Wahiguru ?

luckysingh: How will you know if you don't believe in the utterings of the word ''Waheguru'' ??

Balbir Singh: God has written often the word "Waheguru" through this creature. Please read my posts. Is that not enough?
Some utter the word "Wahiguru" to influence God. God utters praises (wah) of the Gur (wisdom) through some rare ones.

What is His Naam?

luckysingh: This has to be experienced to understand it.

To make and define naam in a box of words or a paragraph won't get you any closer.

If practical effort is made, then one may begin to experience and understand it

Balbir Singh: What kind of Naam is that where awareness of His, Her or Mine remains?

What is His Gurmukhs?

luckysingh: If you don't know or get this, then I don't know what gurbani is supposed to mold a person into ?

Balbir Singh: The wisdom (Gur) that flows out of the mouth is Gurmukh. Gurmukh is not a person, O! The dumb dummy.

GYAN FROM THE BANI

Free of dogmas, the Gurbani has a simple message: there is One, All-pervading Reality. Our mind is That (Joti-Svaroopa...)

The purpose of human life is to understand this Truth through Shabad-Vichaar (Reflections on the Gurbani), and thus become liberated from doubts (Bharam), Bikaar (Haumai's or ego's faults), Maya, duality, etc., and Realize the Mool (Source, Joti...), within, here and now.

It is repeatedly indicated in the Gurbani that there are only two different groups of people living together on earth: (1) "rare" Gurmukhs (Mool-realized, followers of Truth-Sach-Hukam-Wisdom of SGGS...); and (2) Manmukhs (oppugnant of Mool-Truth-Sach-Hukam-Wisdom of SGGS...).

The Gurbani asks us to become the Gurmukh and thus live a Divine Life. The Gurbani's Teaching (Upadesh) is Universal and Timeless. Since no particular group or people have monopoly or ownership of the Gurbani and its Divine Wisdom, everybody in the world can benefit from it. For the Gurbani and its students ( Sikhs ), there is no enemy or alien in this world - ALL beings are considered as part and parcel of the same ONE Light!

A practical Guide for the Divine Life (Gurmukh Lifestyle) and Universal Brotherhood, the Gurbani is the Treasure of Wisdom (Giaan-Guroo). Which provides all that's needed to raise consciousness to the Higher dimension, and become Enlightened (Liberated-Jeevan Mukta) while alive, not after death...

Otherwise, what's the use of reasoning and intellectuality, and reading scriptures or listening to their recitations if it does not usher one in Viveka-Budhi, Wisdom, Aatm-Giaan, godly Virtues?

What's the use of talking about religion, Dharma, spirituality, or Truth if not lived?

Wahiguru is the eternal Truth, which is realized within us by love and devotion through His Simran.

Prabh ka Simran, sabh teh oochaa

Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeyaa.

Those who steal they get a rebirth to pay it back.

These copy and pasted words are not yours.

Gyan from Bani is not received by stealing Gurdev's Vaaks or someone's article.

The borrowed article is full of anti Gurmat.
Here are some examples.

Quote "Free of dogmas, the Gurbani has a simple message: there is One, All-pervading Reality. Our mind is That (Joti-Svaroopa...)"
Is our mind That, the All-pervading Reality?

Quote "The purpose of human life is to understand this Truth through Shabad-Vichaar (Reflections on the Gurbani),"
Truth is to enliven. Understanding is the faculty of mind.

Quote "The Gurbani asks us to become the Gurmukh and thus live a Divine Life."
The true Gurus never said that Gurmukh is a person.

Quote "A practical Guide for the Divine Life (Gurmukh Lifestyle) and Universal Brotherhood, the Gurbani is the Treasure of Wisdom (Giaan-Guroo). Which provides all that's needed to raise consciousness to the Higher dimension, and become Enlightened (Liberated-Jeevan Mukta) while alive, not after death..."
Please provide one example of that. That is needed to raise consciousness and it is working.

Quote "Otherwise, what's the use of reasoning and intellectuality, and reading scriptures or listening to their recitations if it does not usher one in Viveka-Budhi, Wisdom, Aatm-Giaan, godly Virtues?"
Strange. The rare ones have got the answer.

Quote "What's the use of talking about religion, Dharma, spirituality, or Truth if not lived?"
It is a business, Dhandhaa.

Quote "Wahiguru is the eternal Truth, which is realized within us by love and devotion through His Simran."
One should ask himself. Does he know the inner journey? Does the journey begin by reading anything?

Balbir Singh

ਕੇਦਾਰਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫

Kaedhaaraa Mehalaa 5

केदारा महला ५

Kaydaaraa, Fifth Mehl:

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਹੁ

Har Har Har Gun Gaavahu

हरि हरि हरि गुन गावहु

Sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, Har, Har, Har.

ਕਰਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਗੋਬਿਦੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵਹੁ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ

Karahu Kirapaa Gopaal Gobidhae Apanaa Naam Japaavahu

करहु क्रिपा गोपाल गोबिदे अपना नामु जपावहु ॥ रहाउ

Have Mercy on me, O Life of the World, O Lord of the Universe, that I may chant Your Name.

ਕਾਢਿ ਲੀਏ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਆਨ ਬਿਖੈ ਤੇ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਮਨੁ ਲਾਵਹੁ

Kaadt Leeeae Prabh Aan Bikhai Thae Saadhhasang Man Laavahu

काढि लीए प्रभ आन बिखै ते साधसंगि मनु लावहु

Please lift me up, God, out of vice and corruption, and attach my mind to the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

ਭ੍ਰਮੁ ਭਉ ਮੋਹੁ ਕਟਿਓ ਗੁਰ ਬਚਨੀ ਅਪਨਾ ਦਰਸੁ ਦਿਖਾਵਹੁ

Bhram Bho Mohu Kattiou Gur Bachanee Apanaa Dharas Dhikhaavahu

भ्रमु भउ मोहु कटिओ गुर बचनी अपना दरसु दिखावहु

Doubt, fear and attachment are eradicated from that person who follows the Guru's Teachings, and gazes on the Blessed Vision of His Darshan.

ਸਭ ਕੀ ਰੇਨ ਹੋਇ ਮਨੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਅਹੰਬੁਧਿ ਤਜਾਵਹੁ

Sabh Kee Raen Hoe Man Maeraa Ahanbudhh Thajaavahu

सभ की रेन होइ मनु मेरा अह्मबुधि तजावहु

Let my mind become the dust of all; may I abandon my egotistical intellect.

ਅਪਨੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਦੇਹਿ ਦਇਆਲਾ ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਪਾਵਹੁ

Apanee Bhagath Dhaehi Dhaeiaalaa Vaddabhaagee Naanak Har Paavahu

अपनी भगति देहि दइआला वडभागी नानक हरि पावहु

Please bless me with Your devotional worship, O Merciful Lord; by great good fortune, O Nanak, I have found the Lord.

In this above beautiful Shabad of Sree Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, He is telling us something about how to become a true devotee of the Lord Wahiguru:

First of all, He says by singing His praises, His Glory. Means when we have His love, He is so beloved to us, that we just want to sing His praises.

Then He says, He blesses us with His Grace, so that we may be able to meditate on Him, through His Nam. This His grace, is important for the jeevas, because then this Grace, pulls our attention out from vices and corruption, and takes us it towards the Sadh Sangat, or the company of the holy.

There we are freed from agyanta, and by walking on the path of Gurmat, we get purified and are prepared for His Darshan.

All along gradually, our ego is defeated, and is substituted with humility.

In the end, the devotee continues asking for His grace, because it is by His Grace alone, that one can meet Him.

Wah wah Saachay Patshah.

Man toon Jot Swaroop Hain Apna Mool Pachhaan

(Something on mind)

True identity of the mind does not rest with the body. ‘I am the body’ is a wrong notion of the mind. Its true identity lies with the Atam - with the JOT. It is a reflection of the Jot and that is its true identity. Mind derives its Light from the source which is JOT.

Spark of the JOT is aflame, aglow in the mind and that is why and how the mind becomes alive, active. It derives its life from the Divine and Holy Flame (JOT).

A pure mind finds its resting place in the Jot - the Atam where no cluttering, no chirping of a normal mind can cause any disturbance.

It loses its own identity in the Divine silence and Bliss of Atam - JOT.

Unless thick black coating of mind with numerous sins of this birth and of previous births is washed away wholesale, how can it behold and reflect the true glory of the Atam - the JOT.

Once the thick black layers are washed away, mind becomes transparent and starts reflecting the JOT. It becomes tranquil and like a spotless and tranquil mirror reflects the splendour of the “JOT”.

It becomes “JOT SWAROOP”.

REFLECTIONS

Just as the river water is supplied freely by Nature, it is for the living beings to drink it, and survive by satsisfying their thirst.

The river does not make any differences, may it be lion, a pig, or a donkey, or even a bird.....

By drinking that water, nobody can be accused of stealing it, by drinking it, it is from the Nature for all the creatures, irrespective of class, creed or nationality. Moreover it is vital, for survival.

In the same way the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, is left by them for our spiritual uplift and benefit. It is our very birth right.

We go through the Bani, to get enlightened. And this Bani is such a precious unvaluable jewel, that by sharing it with the rest of humanity, not only does it not get diminished, but rather it expands and produces waves of bliss and joy, in their hearts.

This Bani, is for all the humanity, it is a manifestation of His love and a message of hope for us in this alien land, His souls; through our Guru Sahibans, who are His very embodiment.

The Bani is such a wonderful gift from the Lord, that no thief can steal it, no fire can burn it, nor water can drown it. Neither can anybody copy and paste it, as some few do believe so, but thankfully that the majority on this Sikh Sangat website are quite mature, and do not believe in the nonsense thrown out...

Because the Bani, is not something made from the 5 elements, but rather is within each one of us, it is resounding and reverbarating within us, all the 24 hours non stop.

It is kept by Wahiguru, within each one of us in equal measure. Nobody has less nor more.

We only need His grace, to go within and drink it as much as we want, and thus become immortal.

Wah wah Saachay Patshah.

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,
Dear all,

Thanks to harsharan000 jee for referring wonderful Vaaks from Gurdev.

Sorry to say that all his translations and explanations are wrong.

For example he explained "In this above beautiful Shabad of Sree Guru Arjun Dev Maharaj, He is telling us something about how to become a true devotee of the Lord Wahiguru":
Gurdev is not telling us something. Gurdev is directly in contact with Hari and realizing that Hari sings Hari's Attributes.
Also, Hari is not Wahiguru.
Can you provide one reference from Gurdev where He said that Hari is Wahiguru?

The title of the post #125 is "Man toon Jot Swaroop Hain Apna Mool Pachhaan."

Quote "Mind derives its Light from the source which is JOT."
Are you sure that mind and Jot are two different matters?

Quote "Spark of the JOT is aflame, aglow in the mind and that is why and how the mind becomes alive, active. It derives its life from the Divine and Holy Flame (JOT)."
Gurdev used the term Manmukh often. Is it for the active mind or the mouth of the silent mind?

Quote "Once the thick black layers are washed away, mind becomes transparent and starts reflecting the JOT. It becomes tranquil and like a spotless and tranquil mirror reflects the splendour of the “JOT”. . . . It becomes “JOT SWAROOP”."
Have you realized it or any of your students?

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਸਚੁ ਤਾ ਪਰੁ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਜਾ ਰਿਦੈ ਸਚਾ ਹੋਇ ॥

सचु ता परु जाणीऐ जा रिदै सचा होइ ॥

sachu taa paru jaaReeai ja ridai sachaa hoi. Asa-Vaar M: 1 SGGS Ang 468-8

One knows the Truth only when the Truth is in his heart.

Strange. You tried to explain as a professional preacher "Once the thick black layers are washed away, . . ."
I hope and pray your thick black layers are washed away.

The title of the post #126 is "REFLECTIONS."

Quote "By drinking that water, nobody can be accused of stealing it,"
Surely, but please don't steal it from a shop.

Quote "In the same way the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, is left by them for our spiritual uplift and benefit. It is our very birth right."
Is it the spiritual uplifting and benefit you have shown up to now or it is your birth right you have got?

Quote "The Bani is such a wonderful gift from the Lord, that no thief can steal it, . . ."
Please don't do it to run your shop.

Quote "Because the Bani, is not something made from the 5 elements, but rather is within each one of us, it is resounding and reverbarating within us, all the 24 hours non stop."
Please stop using treachery of preachers.

Do you know true Simran that works? Can it be transferred through you to all children in the school?

Quote "We only need His grace, to go within and drink it as much as we want, and thus become immortal."
Is His Grace possible before your next long posts?

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,
Dear all and luckysingh99 Jee,

You wrote "I am eager to find out whose student you really are and who is this enlightened master that you learn from ?"
I don't know if you can steal the enlightened master. I have never seen Him wearing a pocket.

Quote "I am sure, that many of us are keen to learn and understand the same."
God may bless you.

Balbir Singh

DIVINE LOVE AND BHAKTI

The soul can not help, but love its own origin.So we have to lift the weight of the senses, of the mind, of karmas or sins, before we experience that love.

And we feel real love when we go beyond the real of mind and maya, when there are no coverings on the soul, when the soul shines, when it knows itself.

Then it experiences the real love fot its own Father, for its own origin.

Love has the quality of merging into another being, becoming another being.

Ultimately, we loose our own identity and individuality, and become one with the Father.

And that is why it is said: love is God, and God is love.

The more love one gives, the more it grows...

And the only way to experience that love, is to withdraw it from the senses, by bhakti of Nam Simran and attach it with the Shabad within oneself.

Then the more the mind is attached to the Shabad within, the more the soul starts shining within.

Bhakti in the form Nam Simran creates love, it strengthens love, and by love it grows.

It grows to such an extent, that we become one with our Father Wahiguru Akal Purukh-

This is divine love....