Weighs To Lose Weight Permanently And Disease Proof Yourself

panthicunity

Count Calories!! There are so many apps for iPhone and android users which can track calories for you. One of the app, which used and lost 15 pounds with, is myftnesspal…( they also have a website : myfitnesspal.com ) It has calorie options for indian food or you can also add your food and calculate calories from scratch. If you eat suggested calories every day and exercise a bit, you will definitely lose weight.

For a female to lose weight, suggested calorie intake is 1200. One pizza slice has approx: 250 calories. If you ate 4 slices, you are almost done for the day. Any other meal would be extra calories and will hinder weight loss

Counting calories keep you on track, helps you manage your diet and avoid eating extra.

Drinking Lemon Juice and Coffee also helps keep off weight.

• 5 weeks later...

hey thanks for the tips,

so far I have managed to loose 12lbs and need to loose another 16lbs.

the problem is im revising which means im sitting down and eating more.

I munch on fruit and veg, try my best to stay away from choc or crisps but its so hard.

any other suggestions??

thanks guys.

luckykaur jee are you eating dairy in any form - its very hard to lose and keep weight off until you eliminate it from your diet.

Also good job with fruits and vegges for snakcing - they are the best , sometimes when I need to supress hunger I take some green or black tea , works pretty good for me

• 2 weeks later...