A Story Of A Boy And Reincarnation On The News

T_Singh

it's all interesting stuff.

We should have some more clearer info within a few years because there is a lot of current studies with people that an recall past lives.

A few of these are looking deeper into the actual births of the said. There has been some suggestions that births were complications arise and where there is some significant delay in cutting the umbilical cord are most likely to be be babies with more prominent memories of past life. ! :waheguru:

The thing is even if science had a break through and could prove reincarnation happens, the Abrahamic faiths would only hide the evidence as they have done in the past, as it invalidates Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

WJKK WJKF

Interesting, what exactly have they been able to hide before?

The thing is even if science had a break through and could prove reincarnation happens, the Abrahamic faiths would only hide the evidence as they have done in the past, as it invalidates Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

WJKK WJKF

About last year I was talking to a Christian preacher and his wife. They were both trying to impress me with Christianity. Then when the preacher asked me about my beliefs and I told them about reincarnation, they were both very amazed and left speechless, especially his wife. When he saw his wife being impressed with the concept of reincarnation I could tell the preacher was beginning to feel uncomfortable since this one believe invalidates their religion. And it's the Christians and Muslims who feel uncomfortable with reincarnation, not the Jews some of whom are open minded to this.

Interesting, what exactly have they been able to hide before?

WJKK WJKF,

During the renaissance the Roman Catholic Church had great philosophers like the Italian Giordano Bruno burned at the stake for his scientific view and findings on the Copernican system of astronomy which placed the sun, not the Earth, at the centre of the solar system. They even tied his tongue so that he could not adress people before his death. Also Galileo under the threat of torture was told to change his support by the church order, which he did as he had become old. This is how the church treated great minds during the renaissance as it was a different view to that of theirs. Also it I just a drop of rain in the sea of wht is concealed. Giordano Bruno's literature is still on the forbidden list of literature within the library of the Vatican!

WJKK WJKF

About last year I was talking to a Christian preacher and his wife. They were both trying to impress me with Christianity. Then when the preacher asked me about my beliefs and I told them about reincarnation, they were both very amazed and left speechless, especially his wife. When he saw his wife being impressed with the concept of reincarnation I could tell the preacher was beginning to feel uncomfortable since this one believe invalidates their religion. And it's the Christians and Muslims who feel uncomfortable with reincarnation, not the Jews some of whom are open minded to this.

WJKK WJKF,

I think the fact that as sikhs we do not preach to convert is a beautiful thing. When I tell some one from another faith about sikhi, I first start with that as it kinda settles them and releases their security barrier which opens their minds a tad. The preacher probably realised his wife had reacted to the parchar you did, hence his reaction. It's amazing how guru nanaks parchar still can wake a sleeping soul. Keep it up brother!