Sign in to follow this  
BhagatBalmik

Puratan Granth Collection

where can i get raj nama, kakaar vichar and bihangam ban from?

theres also a bani assiciated with p:10 called bani bihangam. i have this. is this the same as bihangam ban (whihc is associated to gru nanak dev ji)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• We do thorka to most sabjis/daals, but don’t use butter, but oil instead and don’t put in all the masalas, etc. Just keep it simple, jeera, ginger, salt n sometimes garlic, tomatoes, tumeric, that’s it. Add some chillies if you want. Yellow daal, don’t do thorka to it and it’s so much healthier and better since we stopped the thorka. Simple is how to keep the nutrients in too. 
    • Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
      Vaheguru ji ki fateh, jii Be careful though, tharka isnt really healthy.. Very easy to skip it. I usually use jeera instead.  vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh
    • Someone bought the book and was not impressed.  http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/18726-nidar-singh-nihangs-translation-of-charitro-pakhyan-is-out/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-172644
    • Thats a very good website. I recently tried to make pinni from watching the youtube videos. Glad to say - it turned out good. I will defintely be using their recipes for more types of pinnis - the besan, atta and mung dhaal one. I thought mung dhaal one was very hard to make but was surprised that the ready made mung dhaal flour  takes just about ten minutes to get roasted. It tastes so good and is healthy as well. Will definitely make mung dhaal halva as well, in the future.
    • try the veggie recipes and videos on vahrehvah.com  Sanjay explains it in english , all authentic Indian recipes and techniques given with really animated enthusiasm ....e.g. his site breaks down Indian cusine by region and also by ingredient so if you are stuck with some veg in the fridge there's help out there... here's a starter: https://www.vahrehvah.com/mix-vegetable-pakora