Kaash - If Only

simran345

Watching Sikh youth show, and nice to hear the stories of people coming closer to becoming amritdhari or praying to God.

Sometimes I think to myself, never really had a friend that was similar thinking to me, or understood me.

Never met amritdharis before, but from hearing their stories and warm hearted nature I think to myself Kaash - if only it was in my karm too. Then I think if their is a service that our community provides where like minded Sikhs could visit people at home with disabilities or those who are terminally ill that can't go to Gurdwara to benefit from the sangat and of the same age range.

But I feel that's so much to ask for and then accept it's not meant to be, otherwise Waheguru would find a way to make me stronger to get to the Gurdwara.

As time has gone on been so so long I went to Gurdwara that I have become uses to not going and think God is everywhere and one can pray at home too. So I think I should not get jealous of the elderly, even they make it to go, or feel alone, that I can't go, must be lots others in situations like me and it's karm.

It hurts a lot yes, but now I don't feel like going, only because of the Sikh channels which I have on at home.

I am soon grateful for the channels and the programmes they give us. It's easy complaining they don't put this on that on, but where there was nothing, look now we have three. And for housebound people like, it's appreciated. Really miss the days when I could go and feel the anand, instead of this stupid my own created Dukh.

Make the most of it peoples, u have so much but don't realise it. Be happy and create unity instead of fighting.

So there we have it, All ends on KAASH, IF ONLY. . .

Waheguru ji. . .

In front of the greatest King of all nothing is too much to ask. Even if you cannot get to Guru Sahib in person they are 'Ghat Ghat ke Antar ki Jaanat', in each and every hirda. If one pains to see Guru Ji in person or Sangat with a true heart Maharaj will for sure oblige. At least you have the desire to visit Guru Sahib. Nothing can replace being in the presence of Guru Ji and in Sangat. 'Bin Bhagaan Sat Sang na labhe, Bin Satgur Maael Bhareeje Jio'

In front of the greatest King of all nothing is too much to ask. Even if you cannot get to Guru Sahib in person they are 'Ghat Ghat ke Antar ki Jaanat', in each and every hirda. If one pains to see Guru Ji in person or Sangat with a true heart Maharaj will for sure oblige. At least you have the desire to visit Guru Sahib. Nothing can replace being in the presence of Guru Ji and in Sangat. 'Bin Bhagaan Sat Sang na labhe, Bin Satgur Maael Bhareeje Jio'

yes you are right, its all about the bhaag.

Thanku ji. Waheguru.