Sign in to follow this  
tuhintuhin

Jeevan Sedhan - Part 1 - Bhai Guriqbal Singh Ji Kaulsarwale

simran345    2,470

I tried to open it few times but not worked

How are u opening it? It works for me, you have to be signed in to open it.

Is there an English translation plz?

Edited by simran345

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Excellent link with pics of one of India's most underappreciated but most amazing architectural marvels. https://www.boredpanda.com/ancient-architecture-unesco-heritage-stepwell-victoria-lautman-india/
    • Explain to your mom/family what sikhi is about. Show her videos from the "Basics Of Sikhi" YouTube channel.  After she has a little understanding of sikhi, you can tell that you would like to follow the faith and live as a practicing Sikh. Tell her about rehit and show her about your maryada that you wish to follow. After that, she will get a wider understanding of your new routines and can become use to it and support you.
    • Wjkk wjkf I too live in Birmingham. If you get the chance to take amrit there are two sanchars coming up one this Saturday at 10 am in Guru har rai west brom and one on 4th November 4.30pm in Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick You do not need parental permission but it is your choice.
    • Oh dear, quite a lot going on there. Relax and tell your mother to relax also. Respect her whatever you do, as she’s finding this difficult to deal with.  No harm in seeing a Gp, explain to your Gp, at least that will rule out what she thinks is wrong. The thing is nobody on here knows what the exact situation is in your household, so if we say do this, do that, it may make things worse. You need to talk to somebody like Basics of Sikhi or Sikh helpline.  It’s ok to recite Gurbani in front of her if that’s what she wants. Don’t your family go to the Gurdwara at all? If your not confident in reciting in front of her, then play some audio of a shabad or Gurbani and sing/recite along with it. Then the alien won’t appear.     
    •  VJKK VJKF Hanji, Penji I'm always japping Waheguru no matter what I'm doing for well over half the day and I'm not going to stop anyway. Nothing stops for me it just makes it a lot harder and I hope Maharaj can do kirpa on daas - I have no power at all.