New Ravidas Movement Dera Bhallan

Guest NSUK 2014

Guest Ukgrove

Guru Ravidas Gurdwara, Grove Lane is a Sikh gurdwara not a dera bhallan mandir or Ravidassia temple the new committee is trying to eradicate Sikhism from this place of worship. Sri Guru Granth Sahib is worshipped and Sikh Prayers and shabads are recited, Sri Akhand Paaths are held too.

The Gurdwara is part of the vaisakhi nagar kirtan every year and has been for a number years. The actions of the new committee are anti sikh and has not gone unnoticed by the sangat.

Guest Ukgrovelane

Vaisakhi has always been celebrated by Grove Lane Gurdwara, it is a Sikh temple not Ravidassia. Substituting events for Sikhi ones is not on and so obvious even on the same dates. This is what dera bhallan are doing splitting our sangat. New committee have been brain washed by dera bhallan.

Guest guest

Vaisakhi has always been celebrated by Grove Lane Gurdwara, it is a Sikh temple not Ravidassia. Substituting events for Sikhi ones is not on and so obvious even on the same dates. This is what dera bhallan are doing splitting our sangat. New committee have been brain washed by dera bhallan.

Please do not disrespect Sikhi, the place does not have khanda on its flag, or changed name to bhagat ravidas gurudwara and does aarti and many other things Sikhs do not - adding Singh in your name does not make you Sikh. Why you making fools of yourself? Do not drag your mess onto the Sikh community, it has nothing to do with us.

WGKK WGKF

Guest Ukgrovelane

It is part of the Sikh community and always has. It is the treatment by people like you and your narrow mind set which the dera is taking advantage of. I am not going to go over the history as it has already been covered in this forum discussion. I am proud to be Sikh and I don't want grove lane to be part of any extreme cult.

Guest Ukgrovelane

Please do not disrespect Sikhi, the place does not have khanda on its flag, or changed name to bhagat ravidas gurudwara and does aarti and many other things Sikhs do not - adding Singh in your name does not make you Sikh. Why you making fools of yourself? Do not drag your mess onto the Sikh community, it has nothing to do with us.

WGKK WGKF

This is a Sikh place of worship a Gurdwara not a ravidasia dera bhallan mandir, Sri Guru Granth Sahib is worshiped. I am Sikh, we are Sikhs and part of the Sikh community read our history which is documented in this discussion forum to understand our circumstances, There is also both Sikh and Ravidassia extermists. Your comments just aid and fuel Dera Bhallan movement,

Guest guest

This is a Sikh place of worship a Gurdwara not a ravidasia dera bhallan mandir, Sri Guru Granth Sahib is worshiped. I am Sikh, we are Sikhs and part of the Sikh community read our history which is documented in this discussion forum to understand our circumstances, There is also both Sikh and Ravidassia extermists. Your comments just aid and fuel Dera Bhallan movement,

Again you going against Sikhi, it is not Sikhi as you guys believe in caste! Why have temple that believes in caste? You have not answered why don't you name it bhagat ravidas Gurudwara and bring it under control of the Akal Takh and Sikh Council UK? Why you have pictures of dr ambedkar? Why you sit on chairs and not on floor in langar? Why you people not take amrit in this "temple"? Just saying you worship Sri Guru Granth Sahib does not make you Sikh and I find that highly offensive, Sikhi is bigger than worship of Sri Guru Granth Sahib - it is a way of life. What about the Rehat Maryarda? Why you have trouble following this? why do puja?

When we told you people there is no caste discrimination you went of running to the government and begged them for laws, when we ordered you not to write ravidasia in the census for religion you ignored us and went ahead with it. If you honestly believe you are Sikh then come to Gurudwara that does not practice caste system, worship, take amrit and be happy. You seem distressed with an identity crisis, but don't attack my faith because you are having trouble to figure out what religion you are.

WGKK WGKF

Again you going against Sikhi, it is not Sikhi as you guys believe in caste! Why have temple that believes in caste? You have not answered why don't you name it bhagat ravidas Gurudwara and bring it under control of the Akal Takh and Sikh Council UK? Why you have pictures of dr ambedkar? Why you sit on chairs and not on floor in langar? Why you people not take amrit in this "temple"? Just saying you worship Sri Guru Granth Sahib does not make you Sikh and I find that highly offensive, Sikhi is bigger than worship of Sri Guru Granth Sahib - it is a way of life. What about the Rehat Maryarda? Why you have trouble following this? why do puja?

When we told you people there is no caste discrimination you went of running to the government and begged them for laws, when we ordered you not to write ravidasia in the census for religion you ignored us and went ahead with it. If you honestly believe you are Sikh then come to Gurudwara that does not practice caste system, worship, take amrit and be happy. You seem distressed with an identity crisis, but don't attack my faith because you are having trouble to figure out what religion you are.

WGKK WGKF

Very valid questions. From my own perspective, it is a lack of knowledge of Gurmat that is creating this problem between the two parties. Both are as thick as each other.

The Sikh community could help but the current elder generation which controls all the gurdwaras in the country will have to accept them as equals, which I feel they can't do, and so nothing will change.

• 2 months later...

Why was there no reference to the Sri Akhand Paath on Kanshi TV coverage for Guru Ravidas Birthday Celebrations?

The youtube coverage does not reference any Sikhi practices but the SGGS was present. It is Nirankari influenced no mention of Sikh at all. I would like to know what is the difference between Bhawan and Gurdwara also.

Also the number of politicians, did they attend to pay respects, to receive a trophy or opportunity to get more votes in the next elections?

These activities should be reported to the Sikh Council or other body. Also the Ravidassia times is really bad, whistle blowing?, we should be keeping an eye on them!

https://twitter.com/RavidassiaTimes

u are right we are there are millions of ravidasia Sikh around the world were ever the guru granth sahib is we are Sikhs it is becausce of th e difference between people

OMG if the dera and UK temples are working with Nirankaris surely concerns must be raised. They are helping to divide the Sikh community.

Why was there no reference to the Sri Akhand Paath on Kanshi TV coverage for Guru Ravidas Birthday Celebrations?

The youtube coverage does not reference any Sikhi practices but the SGGS was present. It is Nirankari influenced no mention of Sikh at all. I would like to know what is the difference between Bhawan and Gurdwara also.

Also the number of politicians, did they attend to pay respects, to receive a trophy or opportunity to get more votes in the next elections?

These activities should be reported to the Sikh Council or other body. Also the Ravidassia times is really bad, whistle blowing?, we should be keeping an eye on them!

https://twitter.com/RavidassiaTimes

hi the culprit and snake of other community is rajinder kumar rattu he is spreading hatred about Sikhs and he is bring <banned word filter activated> Buddhist, Christian nirankari rahaswami people to other gurdwara and spreading <banned word filter activated>. he also is a Christian rajinder kumar rattu