New Ravidas Movement Dera Bhallan

Guest NSUK 2014

ravidassian sectarian extremists been caught out creating anti-sikh propaganda, anti-khalistan and pro--indian terrorism propaganda for a long time now. Its time they had some propaganda against their cult too. How do you know a ravidassian extremist is posing as a Sikh to divide and confuse our kaum? When they use the term "sikh taliban".

Ravidassia polled 11,000 only in UK 2011 census a laughable amount of adherents even the jedi's polled more than them showing that vast majority of chamars and "ravidassia" sikhs see themselves as Sikhs and not some new officially recognised as a religion in the UK created just recently out of thin air.

Therefore as a opposing religion to Sikhi as a religion that attacks and mocks Sikhs we have seen on twitter and facebook it is our duty as Sikhs to stand up to ravidassian extremism and fascism by dismantling the so called religion they created in 2009 and educate them and our community of the false beliefs they hold.

Let the games begin ;)

Guest Ek Moorakh

Sikhiseeker you are correct that it is the lack of commitment to eradicate the filth of caste that has led to some of the problems that today exist, and also caused some of the problems that exist.

That said, what is the way forward? How do we check the momentum of hatred, and outside groups playing the SIkhs through internal divisions, as well as fighting the militant caste based groups that are fueling this hatred?

Rab rakha!

Guest DoabaSher

ravidassian sectarian extremists been caught out creating anti-sikh propaganda, anti-khalistan and pro--indian terrorism propaganda for a long time now. Its time they had some propaganda against their cult too. How do you know a ravidassian extremist is posing as a Sikh to divide and confuse our kaum? When they use the term "sikh taliban".

Ravidassia polled 11,000 only in UK 2011 census a laughable amount of adherents even the jedi's polled more than them showing that vast majority of chamars and "ravidassia" sikhs see themselves as Sikhs and not some new officially recognised as a religion in the UK created just recently out of thin air.

Therefore as a opposing religion to Sikhi as a religion that attacks and mocks Sikhs we have seen on twitter and facebook it is our duty as Sikhs to stand up to ravidassian extremism and fascism by dismantling the so called religion they created in 2009 and educate them and our community of the false beliefs they hold.

Let the games begin ;)

You know something it is people like you who are the problem, I am a Sikh and like 95+% of Sikhs I do not believe in Khalistan! So now what am I not a Sikh in your eyes now? As for taliban references if you look closely you will find ALL religions have extremist elements. Learn to research and communicate intelligently before you make us all look like fools.

There are not many Ravidass temples in the UK (less than 20, compared to approximately 300 gurudwaras) so 11,000 is alot in the first census seeing people did not have a box to tick (like we have got) and had to manually write this in (that takes effort). Let us see, this is more than Rastarfarian, Baha'i and Zoroastrian - you fool are you going to have a dig at those religions as well? Most chumars are Hindu and not even Punjabi, and even in my area of Punjab around Doaba (where incidentally most Punjabis in UK come from) they make up the majority and do not see themselves as Sikh. The Ravidass religion is recognised in India too with millions of followers as well as temples in Europe subscribing to this faith.

What false beliefs you on about? Can you honestly hear what you are say? These are the very same beliefs that are written in the Guru Granth Sahib! Now are you insulting the Guru Granth Sahib?

Let the games begin?..... Again can you hear yourself? You can step up first if you want but do not call yourself a Sikh when you do and that is if you come out alive.

Better yet just learn to engage your brain.

Let the games begin ;)

WJKK, WJKF

Sikhi is a Nirmal panth. People have mocked sikhi and real sikhs who lived by sikh principals like our shaheed since the dharam was born with Shiri Guru Nanak Ji. If this new religion, Ravidassia are now slandering sikhi, it only shows insecurity. What we need to do is look within our dharam and see what the reasons are behind these factions being created by people in our religion such as caste and westernisation and make a change on an individual basis within our personal lives. Only by each and every principal believing sikh will this change take place by doing this, then maybe in our children's lifetime, or our grandchildrens lifetime will we establish the faith of our gurus how it was meant to be. It's like the whole climate change and the wastage of energy issue, if one person shuts of the light when it's not needed it isn't gonna have any effect on the overall wastage of energy however if everyone participated then it will make a massive change! We should adopt this to sikhi and strive for equality.

Rather than standing up and dismantling the extremism and fascism within the Ravidassia Religion and educating them on the false beliefs they hold, I feel we should first do this within ourselves and sikhi, as we harbour all of these issues too. How can we educate other faiths when we are so uneducated ourselves? Sikhi is being dismantled within sikhi, the emphasis should be on that. Not a religion made in 2009 as you rightly stated.

I hope you can see my point.

WJKK WJKF

Sikhiseeker you are correct that it is the lack of commitment to eradicate the filth of caste that has led to some of the problems that today exist, and also caused some of the problems that exist.

That said, what is the way forward? How do we check the momentum of hatred, and outside groups playing the SIkhs through internal divisions, as well as fighting the militant caste based groups that are fueling this hatred?

Rab rakha!

WJKK WJKF

Dead brother,

Please read the post I made to cool water, as I don't know how to quote two posts at the same time lol.

WJKK WJKF

Guest Harkirat

You know something it is people like you who are the problem, I am a Sikh and like 95+% of Sikhs I do not believe in Khalistan! So now what am I not a Sikh in your eyes now? As for taliban references if you look closely you will find ALL religions have extremist elements. Learn to research and communicate intelligently before you make us all look like fools.

There are not many Ravidass temples in the UK (less than 20, compared to approximately 300 gurudwaras) so 11,000 is alot in the first census seeing people did not have a box to tick (like we have got) and had to manually write this in (that takes effort). Let us see, this is more than Rastarfarian, Baha'i and Zoroastrian - you fool are you going to have a dig at those religions as well? Most chumars are Hindu and not even Punjabi, and even in my area of Punjab around Doaba (where incidentally most Punjabis in UK come from) they make up the majority and do not see themselves as Sikh. The Ravidass religion is recognised in India too with millions of followers as well as temples in Europe subscribing to this faith.

What false beliefs you on about? Can you honestly hear what you are say? These are the very same beliefs that are written in the Guru Granth Sahib! Now are you insulting the Guru Granth Sahib?

Let the games begin?..... Again can you hear yourself? You can step up first if you want but do not call yourself a Sikh when you do and that is if you come out alive.

The thing is though most ravidassias I know who are with Sikhi call the places of ravidas worship a Gurdwara not Bhawan as it has SGGS.

What is a Bhawan?? Is this the new dera bhallan places of worship??

And can it both house SGGS and Amrit Bani???

Some are more towards hindu dharam where they worship ravidass murti

Some are with Sikhi and SGGS.

Guest Chamar4rKhalistan

Heres a ravidassian extermist talking. This guy says 95% oif Sikhs dont believe in Khalistan? hello what planet you on MOST sikhs believe in a Khalistan. You slave mentality fool! You carry on living in the Indian union hindustan with no respect with no justice with no dignity. Dont tell Sikhs that they dont want khalistan go tell your ravidassian terrorists not to seek begumpura!

To the rest of the REAL Sikh brothers and sisters on here and not this fool who is a ravidassian posing as a Sikh. Here's an example of ravidassian extremist posing as a woman but is a guy and posting anti-sikh stuff especially against guru gobind singh ji.

https://www.facebook.com/virkada.ankhichamar

It seems the Sikhs are sleeping more interested in what peaceful namdhari's get up to than what the vile hateful fuelld anti-sikh ravidassian extremists are doing to our religion on social media and in punjab.

:lol2: :stupidme:

Guest DoabaSher

Heres a ravidassian extermist talking. This guy says 95% oif Sikhs dont believe in Khalistan? hello what planet you on MOST sikhs believe in a Khalistan. You slave mentality fool! You carry on living in the Indian union hindustan with no respect with no justice with no dignity. Dont tell Sikhs that they dont want khalistan go tell your ravidassian terrorists not to seek begumpura!

You're the ravidassian (chumar4rkhalistan) mate - just look at your name! But I suggest you go India and see who actually wants Khalistan and study the demographic of Punjab to find out Punjab is barely 50% Sikh. Ask anyone there about it (including new migrants from Bihar and other states) and they think you are loony just for mentioning the word.

Whenever I go India I have alot of respect, justice and dignity mate, you however may not so drop the attitude and maybe people will warm to you? I don't know anything about the begumpura movement but if it is anything like Khalistan movement I do not agree with it.

:lol2: :stupidme:

Glad it amused you mate, you pull your head out of the sand and smell the coffee you will find I am just saying it as it is.

Guest No2Ravidassism

You're the ravidassian (chumar4rkhalistan) mate - just look at your name! But I suggest you go India and see who actually wants Khalistan and study the demographic of Punjab to find out Punjab is barely 50% Sikh. Ask anyone there about it (including new migrants from Bihar and other states) and they think you are loony just for mentioning the word.

Whenever I go India I have alot of respect, justice and dignity mate, you however may not so drop the attitude and maybe people will warm to you? I don't know anything about the begumpura movement but if it is anything like Khalistan movement I do not agree with it.

Glad it amused you mate, you pull your head out of the sand and smell the coffee you will find I am just saying it as it is.

ok ravidassian cult member go look for your begumpura on the moon LOL

keep claiming your false and fake stats! However MOST Sikhs say and know different!

Khalistan zindabad!!! :)

Guest Narinder Maan

I'm against the caste system i just don't understand why these people started their own religion....I guess its lack of parchar

Its not Lack in Parchaar, its lack to understand them, lack to aware itself what bani teach us, lack to come to know, where we did wrong, because whatever is happened or still continue, its only a reaction against the lack in Sikhism.