Fitness Pal Buddies!

GKaur1315

Lol

My sister is going to India on th 15th of January and we have to get all her bags packed etc.On the 16th i will be free.

Yes I'm a vegetarian.I eat roti,sabhzi,dal,veggie burgers and other meatless veggie products such as veggie nuggets etc.Pastas are something I really like to eat.Mexican food is also really good as well.I also eat a ton of junk food such as chips(not fries but chips such as Doritos.I think they are called crisps in the uk.),sodas,chocolate etc.

My goal is from 16th January to 19th March I want to be able to run 5 km.I also want to be really flexible so more blood can circulate in my body.If I sit to long my legs start to get numb and if I carry heavy things my hands start to get numb.So that's why stretching is a must.I also wana lose my gut.I look like a pregnant lady lol.By losing the gut surley I will lose 25 pounds.Im 195 lb right now and my goal is to get to 170 lb.

What's your goal?

You should not stop eating roti.You need some carbs as well.What we do though is we stuff ourselves with three four rotis.We should only eat one or two max.We have to put limits when we eat food.

Start walking or jogging and those pounds will come off easily!

I plan on losing 3 pounds a week at least.