Hindu Terrorists Attack Aam Aadmi Party Office In New Delhi

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/aap-office-attack-one-arrested-prashant-bhushan-blames-bjp-arvind-kejriwal-refuses-security-468476?pfrom=home-lateststories

AAP office attack: one arrested, Prashant Bhushan blames BJP, Arvind Kejriwal refuses security

New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal today said he or his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) would not reconsider their refusal to take security after an attack this morning on the party's office that AAP leader Prashant Bhushan has blamed on the BJP.

A case has been registered in Ghaziabad and one person has been arrested for the attack.

The attackers, carrying flags of 'Hindu Raksha Dal', entered the AAP office near Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's home, threw stones and broke windows with lathis. (Watch video here) They also allegedly targeted workers and misbehaved with women. One of the attackers said they were protesting Mr Bhushan's remarks suggesting a referendum in Kashmir on whether the people want the army for internal security. The AAP leader withdrew those remarks after much criticism. (Kashmir integral part of India, says AAP's Prashant Bhushan after row over referendum remark)

Mr Bhushan said the same group attacked him at his office in 2011, and its leader, Tejinder Bagga, is a BJP activist.

"So-called nationalistic party, the BJP, has started unleashing its goons against the AAP," said Mr Bhushan. "BJP and Sangh-affiliated organisations are frustrated with the rise of AAP. It is unfortunate that a big political party lets its associates indulge in such kind of violence. This reflects their fascist and lumpen mentality."

Asked whether the vandalism warrants a rethink on his refusal to take any security, Mr Kejriwal said, "I will not take security, not even for the party office. The problem will not be solved by staying under cover. I am a Hindu too. What do they want? I invite these people to come and have an open chat with me. If they think they can solve the problem of Kashmir by harming Prashant or me, I am ready to meet them at a place and time of their choosing."

There was minimal security at the AAP office at the time of the attack. Mr Kejriwal has repeatedly asserted that his party will end "VIP culture", starting with its most glaring symbols - vehicles with read beacons or lal batti, and heavy security. ('God will protect me,' says Kejriwal)

Kashmiris want freedom , let them have a free vote.99% would vote for an independent state as they have suffered greatly from Indian rule as have the Sikhs.Well done to the politician who raised this , at least there are a few who care about human rights. BJP and Congress ,both killers of minorities are very worried by the AAP.

Kashmiris want freedom , let them have a free vote.99% would vote for an independent state as they have suffered greatly from Indian rule as have the Sikhs.Well done to the politician who raised this , at least there are a few who care about human rights. BJP and Congress ,both killers of minorities are very worried by the AAP.

This is a great idea. We should break up the country based on religion. I will go one step further - how about district and tehsil level? AAPs chances just took a big hit.

Even if Prashant Bhushan becomes Prime Minister and declares Punjab and Kashmir as independent states, the proposal needs to first go through the Armed Forces and the Lok Sabha were the resolution needs to be passed unanimaously.

Hard sell.