Applying For Jobs

Guest nycars

Nervous about dealing with discrimination when I apply for jobs. Will businesses have headwear and facial hair rules? How have others dealt with this? Are there companies I should avoid? Thanks.

Guest who cares

Dont be nervous, who cares what anyone else thinks. I am a girl with cut hair and if somone doesnt like the way I look when I walk into an interview, thats their problem, if they dont hire me on the basis of how I look, thats their own decision- only insecure people will judge someone soley on the basis of looks. A really good soul would try and see the persons heart and a normal person without mental illness would at least take into account the persons performance in the interview.

Sadly, as Guru Nanak Ji said, the world has gone insane. When u come across a mentally ill insecure <banned word filter activated> in your interviews, dont believe a single word of nindya they may throw at u and dont fall for their judgey looks, theyre just pprojecting their own insecurities and mental illness. U know who u are- ur Him and He's u so stay true to who u are.

Guest sardarofjeje

Dont be nervous, who cares what anyone else thinks. I am a girl with cut hair and if somone doesnt like the way I look when I walk into an interview, thats their problem, if they dont hire me on the basis of how I look, thats their own decision- only insecure people will judge someone soley on the basis of looks. A really good soul would try and see the persons heart and a normal person without mental illness would at least take into account the persons performance in the interview.

Sadly, as Guru Nanak Ji said, the world has gone insane. When u come across a mentally ill insecure <banned word filter activated> in your interviews, dont believe a single word of nindya they may throw at u and dont fall for their judgey looks, theyre just pprojecting their own insecurities and mental illness. U know who u are- ur Him and He's u so stay true to who u are.

Nice thoughts but you look just like everyone else, you don't understand it from a view point of a sardar. I have been rejected many times from jobs before securing my last one and I went through some pretty rough ones