Satgur Parsad And Hukam Discussion

jaspreet1

Let me put it very clear. This discussion will be between you and me only on the topic of Hukam and Satgur Parsad. If other members post then you and I will ignore their post. Do you agree with this? This discussion will be done because of your intentional disrespect toward Satgur Parsad. Read many of your post on how you are confusing sangat purposely. This discussion will happen with one point being discussed at a time or a max of two points that are closely related. I know how you like to jumble everything up to confuse the sangat. Do you agree with all of this?

I am telling you this beforehand so you don't think I am trapping you in some discussion. I want you to come in completely aware of what the intentions are here as I have nothing to hide.

If you are going to post any reference, then in your own words it has to be explained why a reference from anywhere is being presented. I will do the same. Do you agree?

Let me know when you are ready to have this discussion.

Jaspreet Singh,

1. First thing first, onus is on "you" to provide answers to the questions i asked (after your outrageous accusations and bold statements) then we can continue further :

Please answer the questions i asked above its only fair and that will also ensure everyone is discussing in a good faith.

2. You have lot to answer to the sangat again onus is on 'you' to provide clarification: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73361-suraj-parkash-granth-on-beheading-of-punj-pyare/page-3

3. I don't talk through thin air like self styled appointed preacher but as a student..i am student - sikh learning- learning all the time. I have provided references from japji sahib teeka by sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale- written by sant kartar singh bhindranwale regarding gurparsad, satigurparsad both sargun and nirgun arths are acceptable as they are intertwine with each other and cannot be separated or looked at the separately all together but meant to be looked at in stages or different aspects of satguru/vahiguroo ji.

If you beleive in gurbani sargun and nirgun aspect of vahiguroo ji as mentioned in gurbani, then we can continue this discussion but if you are influenced by abhramic christian version of vahiguroo ji then i am sorry this discussion won't work out as we be discussing from two different theological framework. It won't work at all.

Jaspreet Singh,
1. First thing first, onus is on "you" to provide answers to the questions i asked (after your outrageous accusations and bold statements) then we can continue further :
Please answer the questions i asked above its only fair and that will also ensure everyone is discussing in a good faith.

These questions can be answered in a different thread and different time. This thread is about Satgur Parsad and Hukam. I can go back to all the post I discussed with you and ask you to answer all the unanswered questions by you. But I am not doing this because we are discussing the above subject in the title of this thread and I am acting in good faith.

Good faith means to stay on task and not bring in other topics to avoid the discussion at hand.

To be honest, i believe you are nervous and scared to discuss this topic. Again I give you the option to do this in private messages.

In your next thread if you avoid to answer directly whether you want to discuss this topic. I will ask the mod to close the thread due to your lack of confidence in your ability. If you want to talk the talk, then be able to walk the walk.

These questions can be answered in a different thread and different time. This thread is about Satgur Parsad and Hukam.
Again onus is on you to provide answers to the relevant questions i asked "you" first on the other thread proof that you are having discussion in good faith. You can pm me with answers if you like. I was trying to have conversation with you in good faith on the other thread trying to understand where you coming from or your logic but you totally ignore those questions for whatever reason and you also ignored repeated calls from others on soraj parkash thread to clarify yourself which tells me you are not willing to discuss things in good faith but here to shove your own idolized and rigid beliefs on others.

To be honest, i believe you are nervous and scared to discuss this topic. Again I give you the option to do this in private messages.
In your next thread if you avoid to answer directly whether you want to discuss this topic. I will ask the mod to close the thread due to your lack of confidence in your ability. If you want to talk the talk, then be able to walk the walk.
Nervous? Nah. Khalsa sidhant is advait nirbhaou nirvair..i am here to follow that sidhant and uphold that sidhant... I am not here to give fear to anyone nor take fear/bullying from anyone. If i feel you threatening me or joking me in light manner..its ok no worries..thats what brothers do.. pulling each other leg, its ok i will forgive you as we are brothers of same father have these moments no worries..i will keep it between us while uphold the gurmat sidhant and setting the record straight back and forth.
But if i feel and see you make intimidation/bullying/pro vocative remarks against family again (like you did on the other thread)- i will make sure i will bring defamation law suit against you simply on premises you are character assassinating individuals/ preying on vulnerable individuals (who cannot defend themselves) to make your point, again it does not have to be family if anyone of members here feel they are being bullied by you or by me or anyone for that matter, they are also encourage to follow legal means. Guru maharaj scarified his whole family to stop fanaticism of any kind. I am steady fast to follow guru maharaj asools.
Don't think for one second we are sitting here in afghanistan, Somalia, india bangladesh, sri lanka where you can push aurenzeb type intimidation on individuals. Don't confuse freedom of speech with freedom of say whatever you want. Let me break this to you- every user has a special IP - internet protocol adresss number after legal process, can be easily tracked to live person. So don't think for one second you can walk on internet with sense of entitlement and bully people without any kind accountability and ownership.
I had a civil learning vichar with singh (who in the past had vehemently disagreements between each other) in the thread below- i felt he asked questions/did vichar in good faith, felt there was a learning experience from both sides and i made sure i went out of my way to provide answers based on my research and bibek buddhi guru maharaj gave me..we both appreciated each other during after discussion was over. This went about for 8 days back to back multiple replies back to back many times a day for 8 straight days.

For the record I know the law 10 times better than you and if I wanted to pursue legal action. I would have you paying court fees till your bank account is emptied out. Learn the law before you try to bluff and push your weight around here. One punk thought he knew the law better and he ran off with his tail between his legs.

You will have cases against you in at least 2 different countries. You just admitted of harassing Singhs in a previous meeting with your cronies about couple of days ago.

This is my honest opinion of you. You are an internet thug. This is a facts on you; you chases people from thread to thread and harass them by calling various defaming names. This site might not press charges and I won't because I am not that type of person. But someone can easily press charges against you and make your pay out of your pocket and put you in jail for your harassment and defamation. You have about 5000 post. It won't be hard to find JUST ONE POST that takes your tough guy act and crushes you legally for the person you are.

If you were a Khalsa, you would meet face to face with the person you want to take to court before you summon them through court. The Khalsa (Sant Gurbachan Singh ji and his successors) you so claim to follow have taken the route of meeting the person before they take it to court. Are you willing to meet the countless people you have harassed on here? There is so much circumstantial evidence against you on this site, that it is bleeding right out of this site.