Veli Janta

luckysingh99

There could be many inexcusable reasons for why they reacted to you in the way they did. However I believe you are not aware of the works of a white Sikh organization who has done a lot of defaming of Sikhi. The 3HO (run by white Sikhs) has introduced new practices that do not agree with the Sikh religion. However the 3HO group continue to insult the Sikh religion by teaching new comers and the misinformed that these practices are a part of Sikhi. Many Sikhs who originate from India assume that ALL white Sikhs are part of the 3HO group and they direct their disgust toward white Sikhs in general.

Reading the above was a little amusing, because after reading your posts and the approach you have, I am sure that many other members and myself would say that you are the PERFECT candidate for the ''assuming'' sikhs you describe in the above underlined !!! :excited: :lol2: :excited:

Reading the above was a little amusing, because after reading your posts and the approach you have, I am sure that many other members and myself would say that you are the PERFECT candidate for the ''assuming'' sikhs you describe in the above underlined !!! :excited: :lol2: :excited:

Still not working for you!!! You need to squeeze a little harder when you do kriya yoga as your 3HO Kundalini yoga instructor has advised you. It's squeeze, release and then breath of fire followed up with a very tight squeeze. lmao

I don't know how a man who calls himself to be educated would be tricked by people who can't even read Gurbani to squeeze his rectum repetitively and pay them a fee for this. I salute you sir for your wisdom. lmao

Still not working for you!!! You need to squeeze a little harder when you do kriya yoga as your 3HO Kundalini yoga instructor has advised you. It's squeeze, release and then breath of fire followed up with a very tight squeeze. lmao

I don't know how a man who calls himself to be educated would be tricked by people who can't even read Gurbani to squeeze his rectum repetitively and pay them a fee for this. I salute you sir for your wisdom. lmao

Cussing is anti-Gurmat and anti-Sikh.

Gurbani clearly says:

"Nanak Fika Boliye Dhan Man Fika Hoye" Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib

My take on yoga is it can be practiced as a sport, but it has NO spiritual benefit. Only way to meet Vaheguru is what my beloved Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: "Saach Kahoun Sun Leho Sabhai, Jin Prem Keeyo Tin Hi Prabh Payo"

Only way to open kundali and dasam dwar according to Gurmat is through Vaheguru Gurmantar and Prem. Yes, some 3HO perform manmat, but many also vehemently are against it.

I've seen both types of 3HO and thus I've become a bit more understanding. Just like in AKJ, Nihang Singhs and Taksal there is no uniformity of ideology, there are some anti-Sikh pro sanatan Sikhi beliefs propagated in 3HO, but that doesn't mean you do what you're doing.

Don't you push your rectum when you take a crap? What's behind that pushing? Ever wondered?

Sorry forgot.. your crap is probably holier than rest of us eh??? Go take a hike mate.

Let me show you how it is done. How to make a joke with facts.

You are just mad because your wife is part of the 3HO. You thought by marrying white you can become holy, but you went holy she is more vedic than me. lmao

Let me show you how it is done. How to make a joke with facts.

You are just mad because your wife is part of the 3HO. You thought by marrying white you can become holy, but you went holy she is more vedic than me. lmao

My wife is not part of 3ho, she is a student of baba joginder singh ter wale mahapursh who was mahapursh and bibeki and even if she was part of 3ho what the hell you going to do about it? May be i can come over to your street and do yoga infront of your drive way ? hows that?... What you going to do about it ? ..i was polite in your house when gyani sher singh came..i mentioned who i exactly was to your face and there is nothing you can do about it..You got told off by both gyani sher singh ji and gyani gurdev singh couple of times on the phone what else you want? ...you jevoh witnesses type of people wanna get together in your new church for bachan bilas? Gyani gurdev singh and I can set up a time if you like.

Cussing is anti-Gurmat and anti-Sikh.

Gurbani clearly says:

"Nanak Fika Boliye Dhan Man Fika Hoye" Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib

My take on yoga is it can be practiced as a sport, but it has NO spiritual benefit. Only way to meet Vaheguru is what my beloved Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: "Saach Kahoun Sun Leho Sabhai, Jin Prem Keeyo Tin Hi Prabh Payo"

Only way to open kundali and dasam dwar according to Gurmat is through Vaheguru Gurmantar and Prem. Yes, some 3HO perform manmat, but many also vehemently are against it.

I've seen both types of 3HO and thus I've become a bit more understanding. Just like in AKJ, Nihang Singhs and Taksal there is no uniformity of ideology, there are some anti-Sikh pro sanatan Sikhi beliefs propagated in 3HO, but that doesn't mean you do what you're doing.

Brothers and sisters that have come out of the 3HO hallucination are not being labeled at all. They are being thanked for waking up and smelling the yogi tea for what it is. However the main players of 3HO know exactly their wrong doing, but they continue to propagate their false teachings as Sikhi. Then they threaten others when 3HO beliefs are challenged. I lost respect for the Chardikala Jatha when one of their jatha members tried to bully Gursant Singh. Blocking a another in with your car as a scare tactic. Are you kidding me, if he ever pulled that with soormas this Chardikala Jatha member would be dealt with appropriately.

My wife is not part of 3ho, she is a student of baba joginder singh ter wale mahapursh who was mahapursh and bibeki and even if she was part of 3ho what the hell you going to do about it? May be i can come over to your street and do yoga infront of your drive way ? hows that?... What you going to do about it ? ..i was polite in your house when gyani sher singh came..i mentioned who i exactly was to your face and there is nothing you can do about it..You got told off by both gyani sher singh ji and gyani gurdev singh couple of times on the phone what else you want? ...you jevoh witnesses type of people wanna get together in your new church for bachan bilas? Gyani gurdev singh and I can set up a time if you like.

You got the wrong guy. Seems like you have a lot of problems with others and are too paranoid. Thinking the people who you have issues with you are coming online and sharing jokes with you. First and only time i ever spoke to you is on this site and I very quickly found out you are a vedic scripture student and not a student of Gurbani. Maybe this tells you something that others who have no connection among each other are realizing the same about you over and over.

Brothers and sisters that have come out of the 3HO hallucination are not being labeled at all. They are being thanked for waking up and smelling the yogi tea for what it is. However the main players of 3HO know exactly their wrong doing, but they continue to propagate their false teachings as Sikhi. Then they threaten others when 3HO beliefs are challenged. I lost respect for the Chardikala Jatha when one of their jatha members tried to bully Gursant Singh. Blocking a another in with your car as a scare tactic. Are you kidding me, if he ever pulled that with soormas this Chardikala Jatha member would be dealt with appropriately.

It's quite personal for you guys isnt it? Real story fascist chelas from your group brainwashed gur raj kaur to go against harbhan singh yogi in court then fascist chelas tried to black mail harbhajan singh yogi to give all followers of 3ho to fascist chelas organization but then it back fired totally. Remember baba nihal singh jinda shahid in the past defended under represented and will do again, they don't care about your silly proxy war games.

Gursant is not mentally balanced, we don't need hot heads representing Sikhs.

When I was at Harmandir Sahib I sat right behind Ragi Singhs for entire day until Sukhasan. Just to put into perspective the entire trip was spontaneous and not planned. After a couple ragis Chardikala Jatha came to mind and no joke, Chardikala Jatha showed up and did amazing kirtan full of Bir Rass.

It's wrong to be judgmental and shallow when these Singhs are practicing rehit and doing amazing Kirtan.

Many Chardikala Sikhs here in California that you probably would also look up to and respect reach out to 3HO during events in hopes to create unity over vavivadh.