Has Anyone Here Taken Acctuate?

Singh97

WJKK WJKF

I'm on 70 mg of prescribed accutane right now. I'm 16, and I meet the weight requirements to be on this dose. I'm on day three and my acne's only gotten worse. Did anyone else experience this? And how did your experience go? I'm on it for 7 months and I want to know what side effects I'll go through.

WJKK WJKF

You may notice it get worse because the gland function speeds up, and more acne will seem to erupt. However, this is only temporary and should get better after 10 days or so.

I haven't taken it but I know enough about it to advise :biggrin2:

From what you call it ("accutane"), I assume you are in North america, because in europe they call it 'roaccutane'.

I also assume you have tried or were not suitable for teracycline, minocin, doxyycline..etc..

You may notice it get worse because the gland function speeds up, and more acne will seem to erupt. However, this is only temporary and should get better after 10 days or so.

I haven't taken it but I know enough about it to advise :biggrin2:

From what you call it ("accutane"), I assume you are in North america, because in europe they call it 'roaccutane'.

I also assume you have tried or were not suitable for teracycline, minocin, doxyycline..etc..

That's true, I'm from Canada lol, and the last statement is also true.

Do you know any side effects that most people have had?

Most common are dryness as well as feeling quite drained with low energy.

Everyone and every drug has side effects that are different for different people.

You should continue but also make sure you keep your energy levels up with a balanced diet. Avoid carbonated drinks and drink water. I personally recommend a bottle of gatorade or powerade every day for that little extra boost.