Tesiya Dancing Before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

jaspreet1

In the first photo you can see the same darbar without the people dancing. The two photos look as if they were taken on the same day. The first photo is a close up of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji platform. Do you see how the Nanaksar Jatha have carefully placed one of their Sant's photo right in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji parkash. Not are you only bowing to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but also to their Sant.

Not to long ago in a different location there was a video released of sangat dancing before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and the Sikh sangat was outraged by the display. Here is the link to this earlier occurrence

Now the Nanaksar jatha has been caught on camera doing the exact same thing before the parkahs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

The next two photos are of a room made especially for photo worship. The first photo is of the whole room and the next photo shows how the Nanaksar group are cutting a cake before the photo as if the photo is a living thing and it will take their offering of cake.

I am writing this here for the sangat awareness, to discuss and provide a solution to these wrong actions taking place in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I hope this thread does not get closed because some of their followers cannot see the truth of their own sangat.

post-40728-0-54108400-1384563279_thumb.j

post-40728-0-27367700-1384563336_thumb.j

post-40728-0-37395900-1384564282_thumb.j

post-40728-0-23523700-1384564295_thumb.j

1st picture-Sargun saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji is not present
2nd picture - Seems like mahapursh relic nothing wrong with paying respect -worship would be doing arti infront of it reciting some mantras. In india, there are many relics of puratan gursikhs such as baba deep singh ji and bhai mani singh etc and they are properly respected with mala.
3rd picture- Fully Agreed manmat because it appears they are dancing on bhangra songs infront of sri guru granth sahib ji.. Very slippery slope indeed sets very bad example.
4th picture- No problem, i think you haven't been to india to ethahisk gurdwara which has puratan gursikhs pictures with mala such as baba deep singh and bhai mani singh ji and many pruatan gurmukhs and bhramgani its fine. If you issue with it- take it up to akaal takth sahib.

Video- There is no issue, they seem to be mesmerized and deeply touched by vahiguroo ji poem sung and their emotions coming out. Ultimately, If you have issue with people emotions coming out in form of dance or in particular nanaksar, present your case to sri akaal takth sahib.

Do you see how the Nanaksar Jatha have carefully placed one of their Sant's photo right in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji parkash. Not are you only bowing to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but also to their Sant.

Sant word comes in sri guru granth sahib ji many times, i remember mahan sants of the panth when i read sukhmani sahib and bow my ego down in reverence or in gratitude what you going to do about it? Take out sant word from sukhmani sahib?

Average joe blow missionary is even against proper parkash of sri guru granth sahib ji carried at nanaksar, average joe blow get allergic feeling when sikhs of satguru granth sahib ji presenting blanket to satguru ji in sukhasahan- living guru yet these joe blow missionaries have no problem giving their own relatives blankets at night, massaging feet of their wives, kids etc.

When reading Anand Chamatkar, one comes to the conclusion that Nanaksar of Baba Nand Singh Jee's time was nothing like this. Back then the Behangams living with Baba Jee were like Sadhus doing Bhagti 24/7. I am all for respecting Sant Mahapursh, but treating Sant Mahapursh like you would treat Guru Jee all began after Baba Jee passed away and has gone over the top due to Punjabis getting even more affluent over the decades. But this is not Nindya of Nanaksar. I have family friends who are Nanaksaris. I know a guy who not too long ago was a mona but after doing Sangat of Nanaksar sevadars, he is now an Amritdhari Singh. So Nanaksar have retained many of the good things of Baba Nand Singh Jee's time. Baba Jee's jeevan and teachings have inspired many Singhs to do more Paath and Naam Simran to their daily routine, especially Sukhmani Sahib Paaths.

Average joe blow missionary is even against proper parkash of sri guru granth sahib ji carried at nanaksar, average joe blow get allergic feeling when sikhs of satguru granth sahib ji presenting blanket to satguru ji in sukhasahan- living guru yet these joe blow missionaries have no problem giving their own relatives blankets at night, massaging feet of their wives, kids etc.

Singh559 your response to above post:

Read Tav Parsad Savaiye. This is no different to idol worship.

Why did Guru Gobind Singh Ji write this beautiful bani telling Hindus that worshiping their idols of their beloved avtars was useless? This is no different.

sri guru granth sahib ji is not idol if one cannot feel jot inside thats not fault of satguru ji but ours. It was same satguru granth sahib ji - pargat guru da deh. Baba Nand Singh Ji came to pratically show how sri guru granth sahib contains jot of satguru nanak in ten forms when satguru nanak dev ji gave darshan from satguru granth sahib ji to baba nand singh ji,

Here is other jathebandiya/samparda's respecting their mahapursh, in form of oil painting, pencil drawing which must have taken artist days to complete in very caring,respectful manner, other pictures in partakh form- personality like worship. what you call this idol worship? or respect?

post-24251-0-65014200-1384571829_thumb.j

post-24251-0-48928400-1384571827_thumb.j

post-24251-0-25891900-1384571826.jpg

post-24251-0-23100400-1384571818_thumb.j

post-24251-0-45228500-1384571821_thumb.j

post-24251-0-35114800-1384571824_thumb.j