#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

I'm only 14,, i wouldn't know ! :lol2:

Or is it written 41, ... i'm not too sure now, i can't even write properly, never mind read :stupidme: :stupidme:

Your 3HO kundalini yoga exercises are not working to calm you down. Squeeze your buttock muscles a little more and maybe your kriya yoga will control your breath of fire.

No need to continue with you further on this topic.

Your 3HO kundalini yoga exercises are not working to calm you down. Squeeze your buttock muscles a little more and maybe your kriya yoga will control your breath of fire.

No need to continue with you further on this topic.

You following reformist christian jevoh witness type of sikhi certainly not helping you mate.

You following reformist christian jevoh witness type of sikhi certainly not helping you mate.

Everyone looks like Christian jevoh witnesses to people like you who worship dead pictures.

I just looked at your profile. You are 31!!!!!! I am shocked at how immature you are and how much time you have wasted on trying to spread the teaches of the vedas as Sikhi. Maybe it is time to stop calling the devta Brahma as your Guru and accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as your Guru.

Everyone looks like Christian jevoh witnesses to people like you who worship dead pictures.

I just looked at your profile. You are 31!!!!!! I am shocked at how immature you are and how much time you have wasted on trying to spread the teaches of the vedas as Sikhi. Maybe it is time to stop calling the devta Brahma as your Guru and accept Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as your Guru.

Don't worry about myself but worry about your self bro.. Leave all this bro vahiguroo ji will take care of its own creation vahiguroo ji does not need me nor you or anyone else being it's agent to take care of sikhi.. Since sikhi is from aad.. It will take care of it itself. .. Bhagti is beautiful . Guru maharaj has apaar kirpa on this Kokar.. life has became peaceful and happy.. satguru maharaj has destroyed all the doubts and guiding me through this journey. But thanks for your concern and will take your advise where it's needed.

aapas wich lardhi jaao marriii jaao............Ahi a aajkal de sikha da haal................Koi paag waala banda tarakki kar jaaye sachiii lokaan to nai dekh hunda......

sahi gal veerji, main vi eho soch rahi si ki apni sikh kaum kinni kamjoor ho gayi aai. asin apas ch hi ladd ladd ke mar jana…ese gal da fayda tan doje lokk uthande ne

Saddi sikh kaum aini bahahdar kaum hai ki 3 dinna ch saare duniya te kabza kar lawe, te aini kamjoor hai ki ik din vi duniya te raaj nahi kar sakdi

i think comparing the shaheeds and gurus to someone like waris alhuwalia is completely out of context and doesn't make sense at all

i could say why you driving a car - the shaheeds never would have a done that

you shouldn't watch movies as none of the shaheeds ever watched movies

why are you playing xbox when have the Gurus ever played xbox ?????

what you work in a superstore? no guru ever worked in tesco ???

or why do you live in a semi detached house? none of the shaheeds ever lived in Semi Detatched houses - get a tent or a mud hut

why do you use a mobile .... etc you get the idea

i mean its ridiculous..... the singh is portraying Sikhs in a positive light and the female is totally respectable and any eroticism is induced by the viewers own perceptions, and not intended. This is also evident by the fact that it doesn't come across in a negative way to a majority of NORMAL people.

And i do agree its not a crime to be handsome - i have had to live with this affliction most of my life and i will make no excuses for it - its just the way Guruji made me ;)

Singhs should have ROAB, look handsome and look like princes and why shouldn't women feel attracted to Singh's

;) lol

Agreed brotha