So Now Akhand Kirtani Jatha And Sikh Organisation For Prisoners Welfare Are Funding Babbars?

Mehtab Singh

NEW DELHI: The Union Home Ministry has decided to send a team of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) to London to get leads from the Scotland Yard in an ongoing probe against the banned Sikh extremist group, Babbar Khalsa International (BKI).

A senior ministry official told ET that NIA had last week proposed sending a team to the UK for further probe and permission has been granted by the Ministry after there has been some information that the banned outfit was receiving funds from elements in the UK.

The step has also been taken after the NIA got some "positive signals" from the UK authorities of co-operation in acting against two UK-based alleged Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) operatives, Balbir Singh Bains and Joga Singh.

According to an NIA FIR registered on August 28 last year, the agency has evidence to show that certain UK-based operatives of BKI and a BKI front organization based in the UK, Akhand Kirtnee Jatha, have been transferring money running into crores to BKI sleeper cells in Punjab o revive terrorism in Punjab.

The FIR had said Bains, who is said to be running an NGOSikh Organisation for Prisoners Welfare in the UK, and Singh, had transferred huge amounts of money to BKI operatives in India.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-11-04/news/43658853_1_nia-team-nia-fir-uk-authorities

Love to see scotland yard evidence on this. If evidence fits for trail, it should be presented in front of court for legal proceedings and we should let law takes it own courses. I have full faith in Canadian and British Justice system, it was Canadian justice system who freed two innocent akj/sikhs singhs in the past in the trial. I am not entirely sure about british justice system there as i havent studied cases, but i can safely vouch for fair trail.

Sikhs should naturally and they do fully support legal frame work of country they live in should put law and countries values first before anything. I am Sikh and Canadian by nature as Sikh values and Canadian charter values are one and same.

In fact our modern day enlighten sikh saint-soldier- sant mani singh ji who youth can relate to showed us by example who to be khalsa and proud british (country he lived in ) at the same time so much so when one of his wish was to have british country flag wrapped on his body and along with sikh sacred symbols when he leaves the body and thats what it was done.

We should pay allegiance to khalsa values and respective common wealth countries we live in and value them equally should put that front before anything, and as most common wealth countries values for human rights and basic rights are one and same with Khalsa values.

India wants to put its own house in order first before looking abroad and making stories, they have had independence since 1947 and what have the hindu governments done since then ? nothing the country is worse of now than under the british, every mechanism that exists is from the time of the british only thing these fools have done is become more evil and devious !! and lachar poona bollywood garbage movies is all india has done in the last 66 years and killed innocent minorities!!

Just a week ago...

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73121-indian-news-channels-raise-false-alarms-against-sikhs/#entry596785

Khalsa Jee, this is a very humble benti in your charan. In the coming weeks and months, the UN is hopefully at some point going to begin questioning and investigating the role of the Indian government in the November 1984 genocide of Sikhs, now that they've accepted the petition. Elections in India are 6 months away, and its a phase when political parties try to outdo one another on every aspect and on a grand scale, by hook and by crook. I have this gut feeling that there might be people out there who will try to commit misdeeds which aggravate the Sikh qaum only to instigate us and get an opportunity to show the world that Sikhs are a violent lot. This will serve their evil design of trying to malign our justice campaign and cover up their diabolical past. Please Khalsa Jee, lets be very wary from this point on. I am not saying to become paranoid, I am also not saying to keep silence if/when Sikhi is attacked in any way/shape/form. I am only begging to please not play into the hands of our foes and do what THEY want us to do. Lets NOT do what they expect from us. Lets NOT use violence, rather use our Guru-gifted bibek budh and turn the tide in our favor. Come what may, lets resolve to take ot aasra of ONLY SatGuru Patshah Jee and not give any wrong impression to anyone such that it could damage our fight for justice. I don't know why, but after watching that ABP News clip where they say that Sikh militants may target Modi made me wonder who could be so stupid to think such things. Khalsa Jee our enemies are NOT stupid, rather they expect us to react immaturely so that they cal tell the world "See, these Sikhs are terrorists, 1984 was only a mechanism to keep them under control". We have to take every step to fight this design of theirs.

Stay united, keep calm, and watch out. If we can practice Gurmat-oriented restraint right now, we can force the world to take us seriously. Once that happens, nothing can stop us from getting the long-awaited justice that is overdue.

Please forgive me if I sounded like an alarmist. These thoughts just struck my mind all of a sudden and I felt it is my duty to share with the Panth. A beautiful and soft flower that emanates fragrance is surrounded by several ugly thorns that can give only pain. Lets try our best at our own individual levels to make sure that these thorns around us cannot shred our petals.

Mehtab Singh
Nov. 5th, 2013

The Sikhs in the west no longer take nor are actively supporting any violence against the Indian state. But what Sikhs are doing is using other channels to get justice like gathering and building cases within the legal framework and making the world aware of what happened to the Sikhs in 1984. This process is more damaging to GOI/RAW than an armed conflict because they cannot say the Sikhs are wrong for using peaceful means. So RAW in their part will likely use under handed tactics to discredit the Sikhs like trying to link Panthic Jathabandis to terrorism, buying off politicians and journalists in the west who will tarnish the name of the Sikhs who want justice.

Sikhs need to have full unity at this moment and not turn against each other because of our personal bias against fellow Sikhs. GOI wants us to fight and argue with each other and not focus on 1984.

You said it right.Sikhs should come out from clutches of fake khalistanis who themselves are agents of agencies.See what these so called

khalistanis have done in uSA? They collected funds from simple sikh sangat all these years and used those for buying personal properties.

Now they are openly supporting nastik missionaries.

This is worth reading

http://sanjhisoch.com/Vol_1-Issue_35.asp?myEdition=Vol_1-Issue_35

Vol_1-Isuue_35-P_01.jpg

Sikhs abroad should redress their grievances against GOI in a democratic way.Sikhs for justice is doing good job by creating awareness among

masses by taking the culprits to international bodies.

You said it right.Sikhs should come out from clutches of fake khalistanis who themselves are agents of agencies.See what these so called

khalistanis have done in uSA? They collected funds from simple sikh sangat all these years and used those for buying personal properties.

Now they are openly supporting nastik missionaries.

This is worth reading

http://sanjhisoch.com/Vol_1-Issue_35.asp?myEdition=Vol_1-Issue_35

Vol_1-Isuue_35-P_01.jpg

Sikhs abroad should redress their grievances against GOI in a democratic way.Sikhs for justice is doing good job by creating awareness among

masses by taking the culprits to international bodies.

what do u mean by fake khalistanis are saying tht we dont need khalistan cos if thts the case u couldn't be further from the truth the so called democratic Government of Bindia is the biggest threat to sikhi right now if we had khalistan do u think we would be having issues like fake babas and hindutva scum trying to change our history

My take is quite simple on this - Anyone who is promoting intolerance , intimidation, bullying, fascism, radicalism behind sikh bana regardless of whichever group is potential threat whether inadvertently / advertently to sikh interest, try to sabotage sikh interest.. They should be isolated and nailed to the wall totally.. That's why I keep harping on need of condemnation statements from sikh groups or jatha against fascism of all kinds because a) It's right thing to do and aligned with advait nirbhaou nirvair gurmat sidhant b) we as community already disassociated ourselves from aspects be it from fascist tendancies or infiltration which can be and have negatively used against us in media.

People need to rise above tribalism and make a promise to be candid and stand against fascism of all kinds for greater good and for positive media coverage. Each time we brush issues under the carpet, play silly cover up games or downplay it we are setting bad example for youths, we are letting emotionally imblanced fascist people or infiltrated raw goons in garb of sikh bana sabotage wider sikh interest/imagery .. We should be all outraged, stand up, isolate them like doctor isolating virus, nail them and tell the media these goons don't represent me as sikh because it's right thing to do and to change hot air wind direction from media.

ghettosikh ji

If you can read Punjabi, then read the newspaper story and you will know face of fake khalistanis. Issue of sikh freedom

and fake khalistanis' activities are different ones. Exposing fakes is in no way a turning back on sikh freedom struggle.

I repost the news again>Read first page

Vol_1-Isuue_35-P_01.jpg

http://sanjhisoch.com/Vol_1-Issue_35.asp?myEdition=Vol_1-Issue_35#