Nanaksar Worshipping Photos

jaspreet1

Not talking about original picture in the post but generally speaking picture of guru maharaj in intial meditaiton stages is acceptable.

Gurbani is so vast that it applies to each and every human being at different different state of mind and consciousness.

Gur Ki Moraat Man Mein Dyaan Gur ka shabad mantar man maan - beginner stage (sargun upasana- incorporating imagery of Guru and Shabad together to have dhyan parpak- making foundation of dhyan strong)

Gur Morat Guru Shabad Hai - intermediate stage- (still towards sargun, start slowly going towards nirgun gyan) - Eh akhar kirh jaingaie, vo akhar inn mein nahi | Akhar Dristh Man Jaita Nanak Parbhram Nirlaipa ||

Sabh Gobind Hai Sabh Gobind Hai - practicing seeing sabh gobind in everything/self enquiry to get rid of duality and ego- advanced stage

Perceiving bhram (Sabh Gobind Hai Sabh Gobind Hai ) in everything partakh in every moment- (bhramgyan stage-anubhav of nirgun gyan).

veerji daas is just a amoeba in front of gurmukhs like u.. lets end this here... cheers

daas is not questioning pics of guru sahib but just just was saying that a topper cannot take place of teacher

veerji daas is just a amoeba in front of gurmukhs like u.. lets end this here... cheers

daas is not questioning pics of guru sahib but just just was saying that a topper cannot take place of teacher

The point of my posts was to uphold gurmat sidhant, nothing regarding myself..utlimately no one is higher or lower bro..we are all one.

In presence of Guru Granth sahib and sangat Baba Nand Singh sat in low ditch. It was his Nimrata, and if sangat insist to see him in puranmashi samagams he would always sit behind Guru Granth Sahib. Now if Nanaksarias have misinterpreted his teachings then Baba Nand Singh is not blame, Just like Sikhs are going a downhill path, its not Guru Sahibs fault. "Poora Satguru kya kare je sikhan me chook".