Guest anoopsingh86

Help Exam!

1 hour ago, Guest harkiret said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I'm only 15 I will be sitting for my PT3 this year i want to get good grades in my exam which are around the corner and I want make my parents proud of me as my elder brother did can i know which paath shall i do to pass my exams with flying colours  ?? I really need your help pls!!! 

Doesn't work that way kiddo

Do ardaas, possibly Jaapji sahib. Anything you can do to be on the safe side 

But always make sure to study.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guest harkiret said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I'm only 15 I will be sitting for my PT3 this year i want to get good grades in my exam which are around the corner and I want make my parents proud of me as my elder brother did can i know which paath shall i do to pass my exams with flying colours  ?? I really need your help pls!!! 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa 

Waheguru ji ki fateh 

ਸਿਰੀ ਰਾਗੁ - ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ - ਅੰਗ ੯੧ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ)

Siree Raag - Guru Nanak Dev Ji - Ang 91 (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji)

ਪਉੜੀ ॥

Pauree:

ਕੀਤਾ ਲੋੜੀਐ ਕੰਮੁ ਸੁ ਹਰਿ ਪਹਿ ਆਖੀਐ ॥

Whatever work you wish to accomplish-tell it to the Lord.

ਕਾਰਜੁ ਦੇਇ ਸਵਾਰਿ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸਚੁ ਸਾਖੀਐ ॥

He will resolve your affairs; the True Guru gives His Guarantee of Truth.

ਸੰਤਾ ਸੰਗਿ ਨਿਧਾਨੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਚਾਖੀਐ ॥

In the Society of the Saints, you shall taste the treasure of the Ambrosial Nectar.

ਭੈ ਭੰਜਨ ਮਿਹਰਵਾਨ ਦਾਸ ਕੀ ਰਾਖੀਐ ॥

The Lord is the Merciful Destroyer of fear; He preserves and protects His slaves.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਇ ਅਲਖੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਲਾਖੀਐ ॥੨੦॥

O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and see the Unseen Lord God. ||20||

https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/261/3654

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Do you have sources for this?
    • In urdu we also use 'Mauze' so i doubt if it is hindi word.It sounds like a persian one.Indians have problem prouncing words which end with sound 'z'.Just like Mumtaz Mehal became Mumtaj Mehal and now just Taj Mehal.
    • i have no issue using persian,hindi,english words in my day to day conversations in punjab.I just though a good opportunity to learn "shuddh" punjabi. 
    • Sikhism needs neither a reformation nor a philosophy of free will. Reformations are for religions that are at a primitive tribal level in the first place. Sikhi starts off with Guru Nanak Ji feeding people langar, and preaching meditation of Satnam. If you start off with capturing war booty and sex slaves killing all the males, yeah, you need a reformation. Philosophy is (mostly) for people trying desperately to understand the universe without real divine knowledge. These types of efforts are called ਸਿਆਣਪਾਂ in Gurbani. (You did you Japji this morning, right?) All of these sianapan don't amount to a hill of beans. We don't have the burning need for philosophy that Westerners do because we can obtain complete knowledge via simran. ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਨਿ ਸਭੁ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਝੈ ॥
    • it's my fault, i should have phrased things a bit better. Basically based on the data he gathered same sex couples are more likely to settle into a routine and are less likely to do things out of said routine (such as cheating, which according to the data he gathered was surprisingly low compared to straight couples). By similar attributes I mean people like them in terms of personality and taste. In straight couples you can usually note a sort of polarity in the way they behave and their personalities.  Again this is based on one study, nothing official or on a large scale really.