Sign in to follow this  
DSGj

Sarbloh Granth - Authenticity Discussion

Dasamsarblohgranth veer i m confused to as why you have this alias if you don't believe in authenticity of sarbloh granth.?

Edited by N30S1NGH

Please, when you post something like extract from encyclopedia, give its source also.

I already gave it:

The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism ed. Harbans Singh Punjabi University Patiala,

Vol 4, pg. 57

you don't read properly or what? This is the third time I'm posting it.

Oldest bir of sri sarbloh granth:

source: tiny portion of public research by kamalroop singh

Kamalroop Singh is a very tricky individual. I would fact check 100 times before believing anything he says.

He is extreme opposite of missionaries, yet doing exact same damage.

Bhai Kahan singh did not do any research on sarbloh Granth as it was gupt granth. So stop lying.Mostly people from nihung dals

knew about this granth and then there were some manuscripts in Malwa belt.

Very few people have read this granth.Scholars of Punjabi university ( I know personally many of them) have not read it as it was scarcely

available. They did not comment as they are wise people who will not comment if they have not read it. But persons like you without knowing

anything about this granth is casting doubts in minds of people here.

What a bunch of lies......

Look at some of the locations of Sarbloh Granth:

• At Dera Sriman Baba Dyaan Singh Ji Kattu (Distt. Nabha)
  • In library of Sriman Bhai Kahn Singh Ji: This Bir begins from Page 335. This Bir has been relocated to Kattu.
  • At Govt. Library (Sangroor): This Bir is now of the library S. Gandaa Singh Ji historian.
  • One Bir is still in the library of Dr. Bhai Veer Singh Ji.
  • It has been heard that one Bir is also in possession of Namdhari sampradaye. ....(I included this one since many of you like to falsely claim that Bhai Kahn Singh Jee is a namdhari)
  • It has been learnt there is a Bir at Saikha (Dist. Nabha) that consists of four chapters.

It was not gupt granth...this is a made up story/fairytale.

And scarcely available? That's not true. Sure, there was a limited number of manuscripts, however, there was still many options of availability to genuine scholars.

Here is more about sri sarbloh granth-

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/50413-introduction-to-sri-sarbloh-granth-sahib/

Sri sarbloh granth also talks about vahiguroo gurmantra, khalsa mehima, types of dharam yudh and its maryada code worded estoeric knowledge, shakti aspect which both missionary and hostile factions wanted removed.

OP you won't get it, stay within your league for now try to understand framework of sri dasam granth sahib first then we (my dasam granth usad and i ) can talk about sri sarbloh granth. To understand sri sarbloh granth , sri dasam granth its pre requisite.

It's ok don't feel bad about learning sikh is learner..I have been learning sikhi for quite some time and look i m still learning it feels like i know nothing..gurmat is quite deep..so you may want to adapt learning attitude go out of your tribal missionary scope, pre-conceived notion..

i agree , Sri Sarbloh Darbar ji require a heap load of patience and open mind , like an empty cup

Kamalroop Singh is a very tricky individual. I would fact check 100 times before believing anything he says.

I posted the quote from him in authencity discussion in the quote its provided Read Isher Singh Nara, Safarnama and Zafarnama as reference but you are attacking him while we are having authenticity discussion on this thread..why don't you create seperate thread about it and spare us with your cheap attacks?

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 1

I already gave it:

The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism ed. Harbans Singh Punjabi University Patiala,

Vol 4, pg. 57

you don't read properly or what? This is the third time I'm posting it.

What a bunch of lies......

Look at some of the locations of Sarbloh Granth:

• At Dera Sriman Baba Dyaan Singh Ji Kattu (Distt. Nabha)
  • In library of Sriman Bhai Kahn Singh Ji: This Bir begins from Page 335. This Bir has been relocated to Kattu.
  • At Govt. Library (Sangroor): This Bir is now of the library S. Gandaa Singh Ji historian.
  • One Bir is still in the library of Dr. Bhai Veer Singh Ji.
  • It has been heard that one Bir is also in possession of Namdhari sampradaye. ....(I included this one since many of you like to falsely claim that Bhai Kahn Singh Jee is a namdhari)
  • It has been learnt there is a Bir at Saikha (Dist. Nabha) that consists of four chapters.

It was not gupt granth...this is a made up story/fairytale.

And scarcely available? That's not true. Sure, there was a limited number of manuscripts, however, there was still many options of availability to genuine scholars.

Post the link of that encyclopedia. You got it from internet.Why not post the link.

You are posting stuff above.So give us link for that.It is a norm otherwise fishy people post interpolated stuff.

Give us the link of above. Bhai Kahan singh Nabha is silent on sarbloh in his latest book Gurmat martand except for quoting

khalsa mehma from it.

Where is his research paper on that if he did any research.Please share with us.

So what do you understand by Mahakal? No reply on that.

I posted the quote from him in authencity discussion in the quote its provided Read Isher Singh Nara, Safarnama and Zafarnama as reference but you are attacking him while we are having authenticity discussion on this thread..why don't you create seperate thread about it and spare us with your cheap attacks?

He is a google scholar.he will take sometime and then google names given by others and then repost.He does not know their books at all.

Kamalroop is Ph d in Dasam granth.He will malign him so that his knowledge become suspect.Give the dog a bad name and then come for the kill.

This is chankya neeti.

• Like 2

DasamSarblohGranth,

Do you have issue with sarbloh granth from historical authenticity-dates standpoint or also ideological/methodology stand point as well ?

Edited by N30S1NGH
  • Like 1

I don't have issue with ideological/methodology standpoint. Sarbloh Granth is very similar to Dasam Granth and in-line with Dasam Granth principles. I have no problem with that, just like I told you that I have no problem with Mahakaal, Bhagouti, Durga, Kaal, Raam, Siyaam, Chandi, etc.

With that being said, I am looking for historical authenticity-dates standpoint clarification and proof that it wasn't someone else's creation.

GPS, you are not replying anything from me. Keep the name-calling and violation of forum rules going.

I will expose everything of this Kamalroop guy too. Phd in Dasam Granth is one thing. There is more to Sikhi than Dasam Granth/Nihang Singhs. He does not have Khalsa Character, no matter how much cholas and shastars he wears. He is a very mischievous character.

If you have personal issue with kamalroop, go and settle with him.I am not known to Kamalroop.

If you do not disbelieve in sarbloh why are you posting such threads. Then you ridicule Dasam granth

sahib.They are a must for leading a gurmukh's life.

• Like 2

I don't have personal issue with him. I really don't like the lies and manipulation he is spreading and on top of that making himself seem like something he may not be.

I am not ridiculing Dasam Granth Sahib.

We are towards same goal man. In the other topic, I fully even showed you how my posts supporting Dasam Granth and going against Darshan were rejected and not posted on akj.org

I didn't like how Neo brought in the 'triology' topic on purpose in that discussion and purposely wrote that the trilogy represents sargun saroop Vahiguru, (as if Guru Granth Sahib Jee lacks something and cannot stand alone to represent Vahiguru). Then you said to make it a separate topic, so here we are. I am asking for discussion on Sarbloh Granth authenticity in terms of who wrote it, place it was written, how did it spread amongst Sikhs, any proof from non-biased source.

For me, Pandit Tara Singh Narotam Jee is very unbiased source, as he is not a person who would make up the Sukha Singh theory.

It's such a simple discussion. I don't know why hatred and forum politics are being brought into every little thing all of a sudden.

Nihung singhs were custodian of sikhs.in fact all khalsa force to begin with were nihung sikhs.

They had this granth.Do not you believe in Nihungs such as Baba deep singh ji, Baba Gurbakash singh

ji and Akali phoola singh. Is there a better sikh than them in today's word.

• Like 3

Nihung singhs were custodian of sikhs.in fact all khalsa force to begin with were nihung sikhs.

They had this granth.Do not you believe in Nihungs such as Baba deep singh ji, Baba Gurbakash singh

ji and Akali phoola singh. Is there a better sikh than them in today's word.

+1

so dasamsarblohgranth seems to have run away. Where are you Gurnindak.Tell us what is mahakal

I didn't run away from anything. I have a life you know...

And look at what all of your manipulation and negativity did.....the other topic is gone, just when Neo Jee and myself had worked out a 'deal'.